Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - especially Slobber Mutt - Because muh freedoms means I should be able to die for being stupid; killing your grandma to own the libs; the conspiracy is inside this thread

• DDoS is active again.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the US, weren't we talking about Australia?
LOL who the fuck ever talks about Australia?

Also, a four parter to bring us back on topic:
1626980503894.png

1626980555072.png

1626980569248.png

1626980615599.png

potatofarms

blyad.club movies music books and tools
kiwifarms.net
we should not be merging anti-vaxers with those who don't trust mrna injections. they are not the same thing. i will not be getting covid shots and neither will my family. my kids, grandkids and i have had all our traditional and tested vaccines for tetanus polio etc. shit just don't add up about covid in the real world. covid shots are not proven and covid itself is only anecdotal and hearsay as far as my travels across europe over the last 2 years have shown. yes people died but that happens anyway. i am also happy to self isolate for as long as possible. as far from the madding crowd as possible, covid or not. if this is supposed to turn into an extinction level event then hurry it up already.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Yeah because I’m sure an overweight elderly man who eats fast food everyday that is poor or lower middle class will surely survive a disease that is known to kill those who are old and overweight people.

Either COVID is a nothingburger or it only kills the fat and elderly (even then some fit people have suffered severe effects of COVID)

Mrtrollenski

kiwifarms.net
Just to toss it out there, when this thing gets approved by the FDA I'm taking it. I believe, strongly, that our regulatory agencies are important.

The fact 20% of people believe there are microchips in the vaccine are crazy, as are the ones who think wuflu is fake, as are the ones who believe the lizard people are culling the population and a percentage of the vaccines are saline. They're loud, obnoxious, and retarded. What's more retarded, just to me, is deciding our regulatory agencies aren't needed when a disease as wuflu appears.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
we should not be merging anti-vaxers with those who don't trust mrna injections. they are not the same thing. i will not be getting covid shots and neither will my family. my kids, grandkids and i have had all our traditional and tested vaccines for tetanus polio etc. shit just don't add up about covid in the real world. covid shots are not proven and covid itself is only anecdotal and hearsay as far as my travels across europe over the last 2 years have shown. yes people died but that happens anyway. i am also happy to self isolate for as long as possible. as far from the madding crowd as possible, covid or not. if this is supposed to turn into an extinction level event then hurry it up already.
STFU boomer

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got it... at 75 years of age..and lived.
Is that why he had to go to Walter Reed to get 24/7 medical care by his own team of doctors involving experimental medications that cost $5k/dose when he contracted it because he couldn't breathe?

Just the sniffles, bro

What is it about obese, elderly racist conmen that you find so sexually appealing, anyway? I am not one to kink shame but I want to know the appeal. I also don't think he swings that way, so sorry bro. You can go get your jollies off in the TDS thread with the other elderly obese man fetishists though

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to toss it out there, when this thing gets approved by the FDA I'm taking it. I believe, strongly, that our regulatory agencies are important.

The fact 20% of people believe there are microchips in the vaccine are crazy, as are the ones who think wuflu is fake, as are the ones who believe the lizard people are culling the population and a percentage of the vaccines are saline. They're loud, obnoxious, and retarded. What's more retarded, just to me, is deciding our regulatory agencies aren't needed when a disease as wuflu appears.

This is a respectable stance and while I strongly disagree and encourage everybody to get the vaccine - I can respect this opinion. Much more than the other clowns just spouting random anti-science contrarian bullshit lol. And I will admit I was very on the fence about the vaccine too due to this. It took me a long hard thunk before getting the vaccine because of the same reasons you had but I can completely see your point. I wish anti vaxxers were more coherent in their counter arguments and willing to understand the importance of vaccines as you seem to do. Even tho you are skeptical of it for other reasons. Just nice to see something antivaxx that isn’t rooted political cult like thinking lol