Plagued COVID Conspiracy Theorists and other idiots - especially Slobber Mutt - Because muh freedoms means I should be able to die for being stupid; killing your grandma to own the libs; the conspiracy is inside this thread

• DDoS is active again.

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
My entire point is that a vaccine won't change that. The only thing you can, realistically, do, is prepare yourself and those around you as best you can. Stock up, live like a poor person and prepare for some serious shit. Arm yourself if you can, stay fit and healthy and keep yourself properly informed.

Canuck screeching about getting a vaccine is pointless as fuck, most countries cannot adequately provide these vaccines in a way that is remotely appealing to the public - assuming they have no long-term effects. On top of that, the UK is now getting record infections in spite of having a high vaccine rate - it remains to be seen if the UK will maintain its 3% fatality rate throughout, but it doesn't look promising - deaths are presently in line with this.

So not only do we have a faulty vaccine which in any other place would be considered a disaster, we also have to deal with the ongoing pandemic on top of that.

The result of all of that hospital shit is where shit starts to melt down even further, it would put us on a real wild ride.

On second thought, I don't actually believe these Canadian numbers. Your government actively prevents your newspapers from printing, under penalty of criminal offense, for a shocking amount of things. It's hard to find specific incidents for Canada, since you're all such a bollockless, pathetic group of dishonest cowards that you don't even mention this.
I'm curious, how many gag orders do your politicians put out there? Are there any gag orders regarding the vaccines? They tried put a gag order on a fucking parliamentary bill, something which should be a red-flag across the entire planet, with condemnations of your Heritage Minister and his immediate resignation.
Is there some list of gag orders? How many gag orders does Canada push out? I just google Canadian gag orders and holy shit, you faggots can't fucking speak about animal abuse on farms or you face a $15,000 fine?

There is no chance in hell you only have 150 dead from these vaccines. I do not believe this. I do not believe anything published by Canada in any serious capacity, your government prevents you from talking about a farmer selling rotting meat and you expect me to believe some shit you pulled out of this disgusting country's arse?
Wow I haven’t seen such impotent seetheposting since Chris Chan was upset at Adam Stackhouse. Cry more, autist.

Youve proven what we all already know: antivaxxers are incapable of changing their mind in the face of evidence. Your entire rejection of state records because “fuck Canada” is proof that you’re just a mental midget. Your rejection of evidence is no different than a homeless schizo saying that he gets the Clippers games through his fillings.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
He actually believes that the vaccine will implant trackers in him? I'll just say the same thing to him that I say to all the schizophrenics who are worried about government surveillance: you're not that important.

Anyway, even if they had some state of the art tracking technology that could somehow be implanted with vaccines, the only way it would be useful is if they specially calibre every shot to each individual to register their identity. That's the only way they could follow you around, otherwise you'd just have millions of signals saying "Yep, a human being who got the covid shot is standing over there". That's a hell of a lot of time and effort when they could just stick CCTV cameras on every available spot, like in the UK.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly one of the things that really gets my goat about Covid deniers. They say “oh it’s only 2 percent lethal get a grip libtards it’s not an existential threat!” Perhaps, but the real risk that Covid poses to a society is the fact that a full-blown outbreak would send hundreds of thousands, even millions, of people to emergency rooms across the country. This would utterly overwhelm any health care system; not only would people be dying due to lack of treatment who would otherwise have survived with intensive care, but you still have to deal with all the OTHER myriad things that send people to hospitals on a daily basis. The result is health rationing, people dying of diseases that wouldn’t have killed them had they received early intervention (think cancer), and likely mass desertion from exhausted health care workers exacerbating the issue. THIS is the real danger that Covid poses, and despite the world’s best efforts, we still saw many countries overwhelmed by the flood of Covid patients in hospitals. This isn’t supposition; it happened.
But if we actually try to stop COVID instead of carrying on like nothing's happening, then the economy will be totally ruined and billions will die and we'll all be third-world countries forever. The Federalist and A&N told me so.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow I haven’t seen such impotent seetheposting since Chris Chan was upset at Adam Stackhouse. Cry more, autist.

Youve proven what we all already know: antivaxxers are incapable of changing their mind in the face of evidence. Your entire rejection of state records because “fuck Canada” is proof that you’re just a mental midget. Your rejection of evidence is no different than a homeless schizo saying that he gets the Clippers games through his fillings.
It's like that spaz in the TES thread saying that he wouldn't believe any election audit unless it showed fraud

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Northern Ireland is in the UK so I have both citizenships. I know shit about the Republic but that's nowhere near as juicy.

Why do Canadians always adopt American terms then shit on the USA? Pick a fucking side. Indian-Canadians are the worst because they actively chose to move to fucking Canada, to be surrounded by probably the rudest and most unpleasant culture on the planet, one seemingly entirely devoted to adopting only the worst aspects of the USA, then shitting on them for keeping the few good qualities they have. USA but with British arrogance, French politics and no guns. To be Canadian is resigning yourself to an existence without culture of your own, and actively consuming whatever filth comes out of the USA, while claiming yourselves as better - but atleast the average Canadian has the option to say "It's not my fault, I was born here, this is my culture" while still holding some "Pioneer spirit" which Canada used to be known for - a gritty kind of toughness that rivalled Siberians in their strength.

I have met many Americans who I respect, but I have never met a single Canuck who I have liked. Every single one has shown the worst features of both the UK and the USA. It would be sad if it wasn't so disgusting. The bland accent, the complete lack of domestic culture, the comfortable lifestyles, but above all-else, every single Canuck has the opportunity to make a challenge for himself and actually try to stomach the vast wilderness that is Canada. For fucks sake, Americans atleast have some balls to back up their annoying habits, but Canadians have none. There are more Americans who live in a fucking desert than Canadians who dare move out of the sightline of the American border, literally hugging onto daddy USA while insulting them at every opportunity. Canadians are the most pathetic life form on the planet, they have vast untapped wilderness and actively choose to live nearer to the country they publicly declare themselves superior to.

Maybe one day I will meet a decent Canadian, but this has yet to happen. I have never seen, met, spoken with or even heard of a single person who has had a pleasant experience with Canadians. It is a country which has accepted cultural decay like no other, being untrustworthy, snide and rude people - Americans are often completely oblivious to this, and seem to take their muttered "Sorry" as a genuine apology, rather than an arrogant display of self-righteousness at the slightest inconvenience. It's amazing that Canadians have the reputation of being polite. I believe the world would be a far better place if Americans actually handled Canadians the way they ought to - they are arrogant, stupid and short-sighted individuals who have no culture of their own. Canadians need to be taught that they cannot claim to be more enlightened than the people they shamelessly rob at every opportunity, moving their entire country to the American border - Americans should blockade the little fuckers and they could do so with relative ease, the Canadians have moved practically all of their infrastructure to better leech off of the USA. You don't let a tick say "sorry" to you, you pull the fucker out.

But you seem below even the average Canadian, you seem to be somebody who has actively chosen this pathetic existence. That would make you even worse, an Indian, a man who moved from the rich culture of the subcontinent to sell his soul for Canadian funbux, without all the freedoms and priveleges granted to those who move to the USA. Feckless, without the ambition to drive somebody to greatness, to take the "easy" option and eek out a sad existence in the cultural wasteland that is Canada. Like the majority of Canada, straddling the border with the USA, begging for scraps.

That isn't what I said, though, there were 200,000 people who were given vaccines, of whom, ten died, and this was considered a total disaster. This was over the course of five years, which is something you didn't take into account. I posted the individuals who had received Pfizer vaccines and how it affected them; the number of vaccine doses is irrelevant, it's the number of people who are vaccinated and the proportion of those who suffer lethal side effects.

That all sounds pretty good for Canada, sounds like Canadian healthcare isn't as bad as British or American, so it's lucky for Canada to have such a low fatality rate compared to the other, far larger and more important countries and more populated areas of the world.
Did I really just see someone go on a multi-paragraph rant about Canadians of all people? The internet is amazing.

If we are complaining about nationalities, what about all the weird non-Americans that idolize the USA despite never having stepped foot in the country,, or at most going there for a quick tourism trip? Muh guns, ,freedom, etc. It's easy to tell that your knowledge of the country comes entirely from media sources designed to keep American proles in front of their screens all day fondling themselves while thinking about how free they are, while meanwhile outside their country falls apart around them, and the people who own those same media sources make off with the profit.

You don't know shit about the USA, and you are embarrassing yourself. Imagine simping for a nation that couldn't find your home country on a map.

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually believes that the vaccine will implant trackers in him? I'll just say the same thing to him that I say to all the schizophrenics who are worried about government surveillance: you're not that important.
Those same people concerned about government surveillance via vaccines express their concerns ON THE INTERNET. They likely have a cell phone too. Let that sink in.

Willie Thrills

Michael Bay should be in charge of Marvel movies
kiwifarms.net
lol this is a hysterical take on a country that is frequently cited as one of the most welcoming in the world to foreigners

Also someone from Northern Ireland saying it, lol again. I’d assume this was a troll if the Northern Irish weren’t so violent and retarded.

edit: Can you believe they’re still doing that car bombing shit? What a backwards ass group of morons.

Canadians are welcoming of foreigners because they have no culture of their own.

To happily allow the shameless plundering of your country is not a virtue. To do nothing when you really should do something is a sin in of itself, inaction is a sin.

Funny you should post that, the reason for the bombings is because the PSNI is considered, by some, as anti-Irish so it's not uncommon for their officers to be targeted by DRs. It's not as dangerous as the old RUC, but that should show you how it's really done - they don't have to worry about tyranny since they know exactly how to handle it.
Did I really just see someone go on a multi-paragraph rant about Canadians of all people? The internet is amazing.

If we are complaining about nationalities, what about all the weird non-Americans that idolize the USA despite never having stepped foot in the country,, or at most going there for a quick tourism trip? Muh guns, ,freedom, etc. It's easy to tell that your knowledge of the country comes entirely from media sources designed to keep American proles in front of their screens all day fondling themselves while thinking about how free they are, while meanwhile outside their country falls apart around them, and the people who own those same media sources make off with the profit.

You don't know shit about the USA, and you are embarrassing yourself. Imagine simping for a nation that couldn't find your home country on a map.
I don't idolise the cunts, but I atleast have some respect for those who have an eye for the finer things in life. America's focus on "free speech" - or what's left of it - is what allows us all to read whatever we like. Canada, the UK and Australia have so many gag orders that it's next to impossible to have any worldly idea what goes on behind closed doors - it is outright a criminal offense to publish anything that a judge doesn't like.

Okay, let's keep the evidence in line. Within five years, the disastrous Cutter vaccine killed 1/20,000

The Canadian vaccines (which you decided to lump together for whatever reason), CanadaVaxx, have a total of 22,000,000 within the last few months and have killed 157 - around 15% of the Cutter death toll.

I'm not sure why you chose to lump all of these vaccines together, it seems like another incredibly dishonest thing to do since it's impossible to judge any kind of pattern when you purposely obscure data, but let's roll with it - with Cutter, these deaths were the sum total of deaths between 1955 and 1961.

So do you think that Canada, like the UK and potentially the USA, show a rate of fatalities as a result of faulty vaccines exceeding the 1/20,000 shown by the Cutter incident as the limit for "Too dangerous for use by the general public"

Furthermore, what is the appropriate course of action for the companies who allowed these failures to happen - let's say the average payout for a working-age patient who is killed by a vaccine like this was, prior to privatising disaster relief, upwards of $500,000 in Trudeau tokens.

What do you think the total payout of these vaccines will be?

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
Canadians are welcoming of foreigners because they have no culture of their own.

To happily allow the shameless plundering of your country is not a virtue. To do nothing when you really should do something is a sin in of itself, inaction is a sin.

Funny you should post that, the reason for the bombings is because the PSNI is considered, by some, as anti-Irish so it's not uncommon for their officers to be targeted by DRs. It's not as dangerous as the old RUC, but that should show you how it's really done - they don't have to worry about tyranny since they know exactly how to handle it.

I don't idolise the cunts, but I atleast have some respect for those who have an eye for the finer things in life. America's focus on "free speech" - or what's left of it - is what allows us all to read whatever we like. Canada, the UK and Australia have so many gag orders that it's next to impossible to have any worldly idea what goes on behind closed doors - it is outright a criminal offense to publish anything that a judge doesn't like.

Okay, let's keep the evidence in line. Within five years, the disastrous Cutter vaccine killed 1/20,000

The Canadian vaccines (which you decided to lump together for whatever reason), CanadaVaxx, have a total of 22,000,000 within the last few months and have killed 157 - around 15% of the Cutter death toll.

I'm not sure why you chose to lump all of these vaccines together, it seems like another incredibly dishonest thing to do since it's impossible to judge any kind of pattern when you purposely obscure data, but let's roll with it - with Cutter, these deaths were the sum total of deaths between 1955 and 1961.

So do you think that Canada, like the UK and potentially the USA, show a rate of fatalities as a result of faulty vaccines exceeding the 1/20,000 shown by the Cutter incident as the limit for "Too dangerous for use by the general public"

Furthermore, what is the appropriate course of action for the companies who allowed these failures to happen - let's say the average payout for a working-age patient who is killed by a vaccine like this was, prior to privatising disaster relief, upwards of $500,000 in Trudeau tokens.

What do you think the total payout of these vaccines will be?
Oh lord, you seem totally incapable of independent thought, so let me help you out.

I lumped all of the Covid vaccines distributed in Canada BECAUSE IT FAVOURS YOU, IDIOT. You asked for stats about the danger of Covid vaccines, but not all Covid vaccines are created equal. The two currently allowed in Canada — Pfizer and moderna — are the overwhelming majority, and by far the safest. In fact, I’m not sure there have been ANY attributable deaths related to those two.

The AstraZeneca one, on the other hand, has been linked to a few rare, but nasty and evident side effects, and deaths. It has also been discontinued for broad use in Canada for that reason (I think it is still allowed in certain circumstances but I’m not sure to be honest).

When I lumped them together, that artificially casts doubt on the safety of the two mRNA vaccines. Which again favours your point. EVEN THEN, the statistics are on my side.

I continue with all these textwalls of mine because you are hilariously favouring of my argument: Covid deniers and antivaxxers are utterly bankrupt intellectually. You have no arguments except for some UK fuckup that nobody cares about and is totally irrelevant, and when backed into a corner you screech about Canadians and Indians. Truly, the last refuge of the incompetent.

Thankfully, the world turns and the sun still rises in the east, even if you constantly curse various human races every time it does. Or… wait, you’re probably a flat-earther too because of MKUltra or some shit

Willie Thrills

kiwifarms.net
Oh lord, you seem totally incapable of independent thought, so let me help you out.

I lumped all of the Covid vaccines distributed in Canada BECAUSE IT FAVOURS YOU, IDIOT. You asked for stats about the danger of Covid vaccines, but not all Covid vaccines are created equal. The two currently allowed in Canada — Pfizer and moderna — are the overwhelming majority, and by far the safest. In fact, I’m not sure there have been ANY attributable deaths related to those two.

The AstraZeneca one, on the other hand, has been linked to a few rare, but nasty and evident side effects, and deaths. It has also been discontinued for broad use in Canada for that reason (I think it is still allowed in certain circumstances but I’m not sure to be honest).

When I lumped them together, that artificially casts doubt on the safety of the two mRNA vaccines. Which again favours your point. EVEN THEN, the statistics are on my side.

I continue with all these textwalls of mine because you are hilariously favouring of my argument: Covid deniers and antivaxxers are utterly bankrupt intellectually. You have no arguments except for some UK fuckup that nobody cares about and is totally irrelevant, and when backed into a corner you screech about Canadians and Indians. Truly, the last refuge of the incompetent.

Thankfully, the world turns and the sun still rises in the east, even if you constantly curse various human races every time it does. Or… wait, you’re probably a flat-earther too because of MKUltra or some shit

What the fuck? You just avoided the entire point.

The point is that it doesn't work and that these are faulty vaccines - why do you keep bringing up Canadian bullshit when Canada has gag orders on everything of consequence.

How much will it cost to repay the victims?

How many victims will there be from now until 2025?

How much compensation will they receive?

Will they actually receive any compensation?

Who will pay this compensation?

Will these vaccines have any effects on the "variants" which are now the most common form of infections in several countries?

What happens with vaccines which are stored incorrectly?

What happens with vaccines which are produced incorrectly?

What happens to publishers who disobey gag orders regarding vaccines?

What happens to publishers who obey gag orders regarding vaccines, in the event of catastrophic failure of the vaccine?

You don't have any of this information. You post gigantic walls of bullshit, usually attempting to change aspects of the question to suit your own narrative.

My dislike of Canadians is completely divorced from my dislike of vaccines, I think Canada is a shithole country with no discernable values other than the worst aspects of every country it is associated with. This is not related to my issues with the vaccine program.

Why do you keep talking about intellectualism; this isn't a professional society, it's a gossip forum. I know that Canada's only cultural export is pseudo-intellectual bullshit, but this is not an intellectual debate.

I haven't once denied COVID's lethality or danger - infact the opposite, it's far more dangerous than you've mentioned, being a "Natural Disaster" a pandemic like this is one of the most impactful events that could possibly happen, second only to supervolcanos and meteorites. Pandemics are ranked similarly to nuclear wars in their damage capabilities, and it shows. There is no magic wand to fix it. Shit happens. A vaccine won't do shit, and has failed to achieve the results you have been adamant that it has. It has failed - it has failed to prevent the spread of COVID19 in areas which it has been used - it has had less of an impact than the half-arsed lockdowns. The vaccines have had an excessive risk of death associated with them and they have done very little to prevent the spread of COVID19. The current pantheon of vaccines, unlike Cutter's, does not actually provide immunity to the most common variants of COVID19.

So what you have is a set of vaccines which:

- Do not provide immunity, or even, looking at current data, reduction in risk of injury, from the most common strains of COVID19 in many, soon to be all, areas which it is being used

- Carry significant risk of death or severe injury in the short-term, with the open-ended possibility of long-term consequences, including, potentially, death.

- Depend largely on existing institutions with a history of negligence and gross misconduct

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net

The point is that it doesn't work and that these are faulty vaccines - why do you keep bringing up Canadian bullshit when Canada has gag orders on everything of consequence.

Will these vaccines have any effects on the "variants" which are now the most common form of infections in several countries?

What happens to publishers who obey gag orders regarding vaccines, in the event of catastrophic failure of the vaccine?

You don't have any of this information. You post gigantic walls of bullshit, usually attempting to change aspects of the question to suit your own narrative.

My dislike of Canadians is completely divorced from my dislike of vaccines, I think Canada is a shithole country with no discernable values other than the worst aspects of every country it is associated with. This is not related to my issues with the vaccine program.

Why do you keep talking about intellectualism; this isn't a professional society, it's a gossip forum. I know that Canada's only cultural export is pseudo-intellectual bullshit, but this is not an intellectual debate.

I haven't once denied COVID's lethality or danger - infact the opposite, it's far more dangerous than you've mentioned, being a "Natural Disaster" a pandemic like this is one of the most impactful events that could possibly happen, second only to supervolcanos and meteorites. Pandemics are ranked similarly to nuclear wars in their damage capabilities, and it shows. There is no magic wand to fix it. Shit happens. A vaccine won't do shit, and has failed to achieve the results you have been adamant that it has. It has failed - it has failed to prevent the spread of COVID19 in areas which it has been used - it has had less of an impact than the half-arsed lockdowns. The vaccines have had an excessive risk of death associated with them and they have done very little to prevent the spread of COVID19. The current pantheon of vaccines, unlike Cutter's, does not actually provide immunity to the most common variants of COVID19.

- Do not provide immunity, or even, looking at current data, reduction in risk of injury, from the most common strains of COVID19 in many, soon to be all, areas which it is being used

- Carry significant risk of death or severe injury in the short-term, with the open-ended possibility of long-term consequences, including, potentially, death.

- Depend largely on existing institutions with a history of negligence and gross misconduct
I'm cautious of the current vaccines available. So I get what you're saying, doesn't help that the anti-vax crowd seems to be getting louder, and the current number bad reactions from a bunch of vaccines that get pushed to the forefront by certain parts of social media.

My advice: I'd keep an eye on the COVID vaccine from NovaVax and or Meissa.

If those two do alright, then maybe one of those two should be what you take if it gets to that point.

Let's laugh at some of the absolutely crazy COVID conspiracy believers instead, in the meantime. Like the really insane ones.

Tridgeridoo

kiwifarms.net

Anyway, even if they had some state of the art tracking technology that could somehow be implanted with vaccines, the only way it would be useful is if they specially calibre every shot to each individual to register their identity. That's the only way they could follow you around, otherwise you'd just have millions of signals saying "Yep, a human being who got the covid shot is standing over there". That's a hell of a lot of time and effort when they could just stick CCTV cameras on every available spot, like in the UK.

Let's say 'they' really wanted to track every person. What would the perfect tracking device look like?

You need the location, so you'd want a GPS receiver and antennas, and you'd need to power it, so you'd want a battery. You also need some kind of microprocessor to make it smart, and in order to communicate with it, it would need to connect to some kind of global wireless network. If only a device like that existed...

Ideally people would even pay for that device out of their own pocket, recharge the battery regularly, replace it when it breaks, use it to talk to others so you could spy on their commication too, and if you could somehow get people to carry this hypothetical device on their body at all times, you could even have microphones and listen in on them. That would really be the perfect spying device.

Unfortunately nothing like that exists, so the next best option is to engineer a global pandemic, kill tons of people and somehow engineer a tracking device that can fit through a needle and make billions of them. Obviously the capabilities of such a tracker would be a tiny fraction of the hypothetical device described earlier, but it's really the only logical option...

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net

Oh boy so much irrelevant crap. I’ll cut through most of it with this one statement: you can sperg about how much you hate Canada and Canadians. That’s your prerogative and I won’t respond to it. I’m just giving you advice: you’re the only one sperging about this shit, so continue to do so at risk of mockery to you. Now I’ll try ano answer as many of your non-sequiturs as I can, in order:

Dunno, probably nothing, don’t care.

According to every scrap of available evidence, very few, and absolutely less than the number of Covid victims should all vaccinations stop

Don’t care, probably nothing

Don’t care, largely inconsequential

See above

Aggressive vaccination REDUCES the risk of variants. Having large unvaccinated populations will cause them to act as breeding grounds for deadly variants. That’s why delta is surging.

They are ruined

Not sure how QC works, that’s a question for manufacturers or legislators

Regarding all questions of gag orders: you haven’t even demonstrated they exist, so there’s no need to discuss the topic further. It’s like questioning me about the diameter of the teapot between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter. It’s a nonsense question until you prove its existence beyond supposition.

Aside from one or two questions, I DID have answers to all of what you addressed. And this is only from the simplest, most cursory search for evidence. If you had spent mere seconds researching you would have found the same answers, but that’s not your intention. All of your questions are in bad faith because you’re not interested in learning the truth. You are hoping to do a gotcha. Anytime something crosses your mental narrative you ignore it or accuse it of being lies. You are engaging in crimestop again.

I encourage you to learn, and to try not to be so close-minded. But perhaps I’m pissing in the wind there…

All of this is wrong, and all official statistics and measurements show precisely the opposite of what you said. Your sources amount to “dude just trust me”

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of this is wrong, and all official statistics and measurements show precisely the opposite of what you said. Your sources amount to “dude just trust me”
Yep, he couldn't be more wrong if he tried...

The vaccines do indeed provide immunity, as well as reduction in risk of injury and severe cases.
The vaccines do not carry significant risk of severe injury at all, unless you consider like 40 cases in 300 million to be a severe risk, which no one who has two functioning brain cells would. Covid itself has a much higher chances of all of those risks, but the right-wingers have already shown themselves to be inept at statistics, math and science, hence why he's tardraging in here that we're making fun of covid retards like him

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
Yep, he couldn't be more wrong if he tried...

The vaccines do indeed provide immunity, as well as reduction in risk of injury and severe cases.
The vaccines do not carry significant risk of severe injury at all, unless you consider like 40 cases in 300 million to be a severe risk, which no one who has two functioning brain cells would. Covid itself has a much higher chances of all of those risks, but the right-wingers have already shown themselves to be inept at statistics, math and science, hence why he's tardraging in here that we're making fun of covid retards like him
He knows he’s wrong too. @Willie Thrills goes on massive tirades about how much he hates whoever and whatever when presented with proof counter to his beliefs, or changes the subject to rail about some UK vaccine shit that nobody but him cares about. You don’t tard-rage like that unless you’re cut to the bone. I just hope someday he develops the self-intelligence enough to see his mania for what it is.

Not holding my breath

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

What tickles me is how they get these hot takes from their personal online profiles which tells you pretty much everything about them.

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net
So if anybody wants some really good material for this thread, jump over to the Sky News Australia Facebook and YouTube accounts and look at the comment sections.

This also applies to the Q-Anon thread.

Willie Thrills

kiwifarms.net
Aside from one or two questions, I DID have answers to all of what you addressed. And this is only from the simplest, most cursory search for evidence. If you had spent mere seconds researching you would have found the same answers, but that’s not your intention. All of your questions are in bad faith because you’re not interested in learning the truth. You are hoping to do a gotcha. Anytime something crosses your mental narrative you ignore it or accuse it of being lies. You are engaging in crimestop again.
So a long list of "none answers" - these are all extremely relevant, which you refuse to answer. People who quote 1984 are nothing but lying pseudo-intellectual fags, Orwell was a degenerate piece of filth, if you had any historical knowledge of totalitarian systems, Orwell's writings would strike out as a Leftist sodomite (and possibly rapist, considering he saw the Red Terror and wanted to join in), STD-ridden alcoholic piece of shit who died young because he deserved to. Quoting him shows you have no idea what 1984 is, or what totalitarianism is.

Steve Hightower

Big Daddy
kiwifarms.net
April Eggler being a loony as always:
1627232600023.png
1627232627108.png
1627232660169.png

Apparently the shot causes you to age exponentially.
1627232942119.png

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
So a long list of "none answers" - these are all extremely relevant, which you refuse to answer. People who quote 1984 are nothing but lying pseudo-intellectual fags, Orwell was a degenerate piece of filth, if you had any historical knowledge of totalitarian systems, Orwell's writings would strike out as a Leftist sodomite (and possibly rapist, considering he saw the Red Terror and wanted to join in), STD-ridden alcoholic piece of shit who died young because he deserved to. Quoting him shows you have no idea what 1984 is, or what totalitarianism is.
Again, lots of angry non-sequiturs. Is it really this hard for you to be relevant? I will make this clear to you one last time, just in case you’re a sped and you’re used to having things repeated to you dozens of times from public school: I am talking about, and only about, Covid vaccines. I know nothing about, and care nothing about, whatever Britbong shit you keep vomiting forth.

I have another quote that immediately makes me think of you: “I despair of teaching you other ways. You have square thoughts, which resist circles.”

Willie Thrills

kiwifarms.net
Again, lots of angry non-sequiturs. Is it really this hard for you to be relevant? I will make this clear to you one last time, just in case you’re a sped and you’re used to having things repeated to you dozens of times from public school: I am talking about, and only about, Covid vaccines. I know nothing about, and care nothing about, whatever Britbong shit you keep vomiting forth.

I have another quote that immediately makes me think of you: “I despair of teaching you other ways. You have square thoughts, which resist circles.”
Okay, and COVID vaccines in the UK have been a complete and total failure. There is no redeeming factors in the UK. I don't give a fuck about Canada, it's irrelevant and likely not entirely true, all things considered, I have no idea why the Canadian studies show such different data to the British or American studies, two countries which are far larger by population, influence and academic credibility.

It is incredibly suspicious that an irrelevant country in North America has produced such "reliable" results when one of the most influential countries in the world has shown it to be a clear disaster, especially when both, despite the disparity in data still demand the same thing - total adoption of a product which is privately produced, by companies which invest heavily in... The Education Industry and have a direct influence in the accredation process.

Also I'm back to thinking you're an Indian, you behave like an Indian, you speak in a way that Indians, who come from a culture where bartering is the norm, with your inelegant "debating" skills, obsession with quoting irrelevant shit and strangely, appealing to the authority of untrustworthy individuals on the basis of accredation... accredation by even more untrustworthy individuals. You are correct, you don't understand why so many people consider you untrustworthy - that wasn't a non-sequitur, I was criticising your choice of quotes since you clearly haven't read 1984 - if you had, you'd recognise it to be the deranged ramblings of a degenerate piece of shit, yet you still feel the need to quote it.