Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

• DDoS is active again.

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
I was referring to this, which schizOP links to in OP and keeps sperging about: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

So the study literally says the exact opposite of what @EyelessMC says and actually gives more incentive to get vaccinated, and when you point it out, he tardrages and calls you a troll. His anti-vax ass needs to get back on his schizo meds
I actually addressed that earlier. There is the possibility that the spike protein causes inflammation before antibodies are produced to neutralize the protein. Actually, I'm not even sure how effective the antibodies would be at neutralizing these effects, if the region of the spike protein that causes this is in the cytosol. The paper seems to suggest the ACE2 downregulation is ultimately caused by the mitochondrial dysfunction, so that may well be the case. The antibody should help clear out cells presenting this protein, and I can't entirely rule out that the antibody could neutralize the effects of the spike protein by causing it to change shape when it binds.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
I have no excuses other than irrational fears of the jab.
irrational fears
Wrong thread. Read the OP. Also you aren't as smart as you think you are, repeating this in any covid vax thread. "I'd totally get vaccinated, I mean there's nothing to worry about with the Covid vaccine obviously, it's just irrational fear, not based in any real concerns, but I'm just irrationally afraid bros"

The CDC discusses inflammation of the heart in young people after the mRNA vaccines. It seems likely they're linked given the age group, but have any studies established that yet?
Read the OP. Do not feed attention whores. Everything the IT guy is bitching about has been addressed by numerous studies, major physicians and people who actually know what they're talking about in this thread, as opposed to people who claim to know anything because they think a doctor passing them in the work place radiates them with peculiar medical insight.
Secret Asshole, Lichen Bark, Abracadabra and updates from Knobbinslobbin are well-rounded posts with good info, among many others whose names escape me. This thread has some real MVPs, so don't waste your time on the willfully retarded.

Anyway, just saw former president of baby killing Planned Parenthood talking on CNN about how people should be made to endure hardship for being unvaccinated in order to encourage even more vaccination.

Doesn't help that her voice is grating and her weird pronunciation doesn't make it better. She's also got this mousey plastic smile that reminds me of Chinese Tik Tok vids

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Read the OP. Do not feed attention whores. Everything the IT guy is bitching about has been addressed by numerous studies, major physicians and people who actually know what they're talking about in this thread, as opposed to people who claim to know anything because they think a doctor passing them in the work place radiates them with peculiar medical insight.
Ironic coming from the schizo retard who still spergs about the spike protein even after I completely dismantled your entire argument using the very study you link to, which only made you tardrage more. Also cute that you just call me an "IT guy" like it's an insult, when you're just a schizo living off welfare.

And what "numerous studies"? The one that you linked to which claims the exact opposite of what your diseased brain claims it pretends? Or the discredited doctors that you claim are "major physicians"? What is a major physician, anyway? Is that just another term your diseased brain came up with?

I guess the 0.1% of doctors who are running grifts know more than the 99.9% of doctors who claim otherwise. I guess that makes sense when your brain is swiss cheese from schizophrenia, but to anyone with an IQ above room temperature that isn't the case.

Secret Asshole, Lichen Bark, Abracadabra and updates from Knobbinslobbin are well-rounded posts with good info, among many others whose names escape me. This thread has some real MVPs, so don't waste your time on the willfully retarded.
Get mental help, kids, or you'll end up a schizo retard like @EyelessMC

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Just updated the OP with a NEWEST INFO section like I said. As for the info: CDC, EMA and WHO confirms that not only do the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines cause Myocarditis but also Pericarditis, seen in patients as young as 16yrs old.

Myocarditis: Myocarditis, also known as inflammatory cardiomyopathy, is inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium).
Pericarditis: Pericarditis is inflammation of the pericardium*.

* Pericardium: Normal pericardium consists of an outer sac called fibrous pericardium and an inner one called serous pericardium. The two layers of serous pericardium: visceral and parietal are separated by the pericardial cavity, which contains 20 to 60 mL of the plasma ultrafiltrate. The pericardium acts as mechanical protection for the heart and big vessels, and a lubrication to reduce friction between the heart and the surrounding structures. Link.

And as we (and others) have already gone over, the Spike protein by itself caused heart inflammation in the Salk Institute published study (not to mention what other doctors, inventor of mRNA, etc. have spoken about regarding research.
What's interesting is that you have all three agencies admitting this internationally but also downplaying it as being both "rare" and something you can walk off after symptoms subside (oh but, uh... You might want to check in with your doctor before returning to sports or any physical exercise at all)

Gonna add this into the update just for a bit of extra info, too
myocarditis pericarditis.png

McKennai

kiwifarms.net
Weirdly I've been having most of the perycarditis symptoms despite having a Cardiologue telling my heart was doing just fine (Echography only & unvaxed if it matters).
So this probably means some/most cases could be misdiagnosed without proper check-up if we're talking about people who got vax'D 1x/2x.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And as we (and others) have already gone over, the Spike protein by itself caused heart inflammation in the Salk Institute published study (not to mention what other doctors, inventor of mRNA, etc. have spoken about regarding research.
So that means you are pro-covid19 vax, right? After all, the study you linked to says the vaccine protects against the myocarditis that comes from having covid-19. Every time I point this out, you just put your head in the sand and tardrage and call me a troll instead of actually addressing it or just admitting you were wrong and jumped the gun.

Get back on your meds. Schizophrenia is a hell of a mental illness

McKennai

kiwifarms.net
After all, the study you linked to says the vaccine protects against the myocarditis that comes from having covid-19.
The 30th April Stalk institute Study he linked to didn't seem to contain any mention of Vaccine efficiency, mind quoting the relevant part you're referring to for clarity?

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
Not following closely, so when push comes to shove and we get workplace vaccine requirements in the near future, which is the better vaccine to take?

I am still rather hesitant about the MRNA vaccines, but the traditional ones now also seem to have issues of their own.

Or are we holding out hope for Novavax?

Last edited:

OXZ

Mista Thug Isolation
kiwifarms.net
So when push comes to shove and we get workplace vaccine requirements in the near future, which is the better vaccine to take?

I am still rather hesitant about the MRNA vaccines, but the traditional ones now also have issues of their own.

Or are we holding out hope for Novavax?
I'm hoping people become more reasonable and won't require vaccines for anything. By now, if Covid were so dangerous, we'd still be in March 2020 lockdown mode.

Thanks to the farms, we had an unbiased heads up that something was coming our way or was already in our countries. China is dirty, overcrowded, and aging - those are perfect parameters for a virus to spread and be lethal. The USA isn't as densely populated, dirty, or old - and our Achilles' heel is obesity. It turns out if you're at least of average health, you have nothing to worry about in The USA. I understand people getting the vaccine for their personal reasons and it's none of my business what they put in their body. My reason for not getting is simple - it'll take more than some Chinese made shit to take me down.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 30th April Stalk institute Study he linked to didn't seem to contain any mention of Vaccine efficiency, mind quoting the relevant part you're referring to for clarity?
From the actual study itself: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.
So the very study his diseased brain keeps sperging about says the thing he is terrified of (the spike protein) is caused by covid and not from the vaccine (which he is also terrified of), and the vaccine actually helps protect against the spike protein. So the study is giving his schizophrenic self even more reason to get vaccinated, but because his brain is swiss cheese from the schizophrenia he doesn't realize it.

What I am saying is leave the science to the scientists because there's retards like schizOP who don't know what the fuck they're talking about and don't even read and understand the shit they're quoting. Oh and mental illness is no joke, get help if you need it or you'll become like OP

Jordi El Nino Polla

kiwifarms.net
Real science is always a lie because the goal of science is to lessen Jehovah's grace. The vaccine is the mark of the beast Satan himself and you are lost if you take it. Repent and witness Jehovah and you will be saved.

Or get the vaccine if you want. It's your call. Jehovah will still love and accept you if you get the vaccine. So go live your life as you see fit.

I had COVID so I don't even need to bother with this question. Already got the antibodies.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The censored Canadian Doctor who sounded the alarm on adverse vaccine reactions he was seeing is interviewed again, he's claiming in his patients 62% of them experience blood clots and heart damage if they had the mRNA vaccine and in the video explains how he thinks the mechanism for that damage happens:

edit: one thing I found interesting is he predicts for patients who have increased blood pressure in the lungs heart failure within 3 years. oof He does a very good job of explaining why too. Watch this vid.

Last edited:

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Anybody got any idea how much of this spike protein stuff the J&J vaccine has? There's an event coming up that I'm gonna have to miss if I don't get vaxed. I'm probably just gonna skip it but it did occur to me that the non-stop side effects I keep hearing about via friends and Reddit are all from the MRNA vaccines.

But I'm also in that female age group that was getting J&J blood clots a few months ago.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More bad news when people start testing for what the vaxx is actually causing in your body. Too bad there wasn't time for safety testing. The good news is society will be better off without people dumb enough to trust the government once the dust settles.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More bad news when people start testing for what the vaxx is actually causing in your body. Too bad there wasn't time for safety testing. The good news is society will be better off without people dumb enough to trust the government once the dust settles.
View attachment 2353322
Pity all the leaders and government types probably just got needles with saline in them for their photo-op jabs. Assuming this does come to pass, of course.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Pity all the leaders and government types probably just got needles with saline in them for their photo-op jabs. Assuming this does come to pass, of course.

I have no doubt at all that most of them are legitimately vaccinated. Assuming that the entire government apparatus is part of a giant conspiracy here is total madness. I have no doubt they're trying to cover up and damage control the abnormally high levels of adverse reactions to the vaccines, but I think the majority still believe that they work and just want to downplay or don't believe in the risks. As it stands, you're still a lot more likely to be fine than not-fine. This isn't some lethal killer juice that will 100% fuck you up if you take it, and I think that most people are okay with that risk. I'm not, which is why I'm not taking it.

McKennai

kiwifarms.net
The spike protein is caused by covid and not from the vaccine
The study actually said this:
We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike
I believe this outright means any virus or vaccine with that protein, be it deactivated , is capable of causing damage by reducing ACE2 levels by simply binding to these receptors.
the vaccine actually helps protect against the spike protein
It does say that,that is against the damage caused by the S protein, since the ACE2 Levels get lower after exposure to the S Protein, it then automatically reduces the likelihood for further infection as long as ACE2 levels stay low enough.

So getting vaccinated, by that papers conclusion, would mean being exposed to the same kind of damage risk as Covid-19 in order to promote temporary/long-lasting protection (aka. immunity) depending on ones current lowered ACE2 levels.
That's my 🧩understanding from this paper only anyways, which fits mostly with what OP has said on it.

Last edited:

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Reminder to check the OP "Newest Info" section every once in a while

LOL What the hell is this article?
Long Covid UK Study.png

"Early menopause, Apathy, visual, auditory and tactile hallucinations, inability to cry or yawn" dude are you serious with this? Please tell me people aren't retarded enough to be caught by this. That last line is great, too, like as if this list wasn't enough we should broaden the range of symptoms for "long covid" further.

Last edited: