Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - This thread is proof that vaccines cause autism

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do. It might be people who had COVID and got the vaccine and died. It might be a guy who falls off a ladder, but they might not have his medical chart or medical info, so they have to mark it down as a fatality. These are all possibilities.

Its done like this because 1) They don't want to ignore something and then get sued and 2) It errs on the side of caution and is frankly good practice, because its better you have all of the data then let something slip by.

EDIT:
Also, remember, the Pfizer study I'm talking about is being done to find out what adverse effects there are, not their frequency. So in this case, they will try to document everything under the sun.
I've seen listings on VAERS where it was "Death due to car accident" and things like that

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This expression indicates The Hulkster's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not understand or respond to, Hulk mumbles, "Muh dick" or "Muh dick, muthafucka." This is usually followed by crotch grabbing and foot shuffling.
The racist spaz obsessed with mocking a dead black guy is upset that I am banging his mom

One of the side effects is swelling in the balls.
No it's not. A side effect on VAERS was the guys dong increased 3 inches though!

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys I know HHH is sperging hardcore again and can't even keep himself from double-posting but can we take some time to appreciate better posts and discuss what was laid out here?

I've seen listings on VAERS where it was "Death due to car accident" and things like that
So? Pay attention to what Secret Asshole explained about the whole point of data collection. When you have a huge pool of information you don't just give it all a check mark because a few bits proved linked nor do you dump it all because a few other bits proved disconnected. No one should dump the baby out with the bathwater, which is what nutters on Twitter want to do by claiming VAERS is nonsense and shouldn't even exist or be taken seriously.
Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Neither should we start treating the bathwater like it's part of the baby. Or, as has been posted before:
big thunk.png

CreamyHerman’s

(Worrying intensified)
kiwifarms.net
Natural is better simply because your body can recognize multiple antigens on the COVID virus while the vaccine is only one antigen.

That being said, you can't control what antigens your body recognizes while you can with a vaccine. So for some people, vaccine immunity might be better. Again, we're all different, so I can't conclusively say with 100% certainty. This is just my opinion.
I just don't like it when companies deny the paperwork that I received from two major hospitals in my area that shows I still have antibodies for both (then) big COVID strains and they still say 'nah fam that ain't good enough.' It's just bad policy making and it really fucks with people who already are skeptical of these vaccines.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys I know HHH is sperging hardcore again and can't even keep himself from double-posting but can we take some time to appreciate better posts and discuss what was laid out here?

So? Pay attention to what Secret Asshole explained about the whole point of data collection. When you have a huge pool of information you don't just give it all a check mark because a few bits proved linked nor do you dump it all because a few other bits proved disconnected. No one should dump the baby out with the bathwater, which is what nutters on Twitter want to do by claiming VAERS is nonsense and shouldn't even exist or be taken seriously.
Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Neither should we start treating the bathwater like it's part of the baby. Or, as has been posted before:
View attachment 2771530
On the other hand, vaccination is known to cause herpes and varicella activation. Rare cases have been reported throughout the vaccination campaign, such as in this article from May of this year:

You'll need institutional access to read this, but it talks about herpes virus activation by other vaccines:

In conclusion, redditors are actually retards and don't know that the immune stress of vaccination can cause dormant viruses to re-emerge to take advantage of the opportunity.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
I just don't like it when companies deny the paperwork that I received from two major hospitals in my area that shows I still have antibodies for both (then) big COVID strains and they still say 'nah fam that ain't good enough.' It's just bad policy making and it really fucks with people who already are skeptical of these vaccines.
"Yeah but you can catch COVID again after infection, so you need to get vaxxed!"
"Woah! We never said the vaccines prevent infection or transmission!"

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
You'll find similar cases if you delve into the CDC and equivalents' reporting on Covid deaths. "Death for any reason in X time period after confirmation of Covid" is the norm. They specifically state that they count all deaths just so it's clear that oversampling can be a possibility, but it's always been preferable to undersampling. It's just that the extreme politicization and polarization that Covid has brought with it makes any discrepancy or vagueness in data look suspect and possibly malicious in the eyes of an agitated public.

As others have said, it's just good bookkeeping on the end of the medical establishment. I'll add that the parameters under which research and statistical are done are of vital importance and in practice are very often not as pure as people like to imagine. @Secret Asshole is absolutely right in saying that the validity of any given research paper is in the minutest details. A good study and a deeply flawed can look virtually identical, with the one crucial difference being in how they conducted or phrased a certain element of the equation, which will fly over the heads of most laymen.

In the case of Covid/vaccine statistics, the simple fact is that the bodies tasked with compiling them are usually receiving mountains of second-to-third hand or impure information, and are expected to sift through and publish it on a day-to-day basis because government policy lives or dies on it. So, combine the aforementioned standard operating procedure of academic caution with the above normal level of pressure, and you get a methodology which purposefully casts its net wide for reasons of safety and expedience. The Internet might mock or rage at the odd vaxxie/coofer who got hit by a truck and made it into the list, but the thing is that for every one of those cases, there are 10.000 more which are considerably more valid that would've been overlooked had the criteria been stringent.

It's similar to how some vaccists will try to discredit the notion of vaccine side-effects by pointing out that most cases are self-reported, while in the same breath hyping the horror of Long Covid when data on that condition is collected in the exact same way (or vice versa). 90+% of complaints in either case are going to be mild and unverifiable symptoms like 'malaise' or 'fatigue'. It's not practical or germaine for the people receiving the intel to go back down the line and order biopsies for everyone or some shit. Better to focus those efforts on the complaints which are both serious and practical to investigate. It's likely that it would've taken considerably longer to discover certain symptoms of Covid, or side-effects of the vaccines, if medical authorities had been more discriminate in the type of information they chose to accept.

People on either side trying to dunk on the other by nitpicking universal methodology are exceptionally dumb, because it's the one constant to all of the credible sources they all use. The only thing such an argument demonstrates is the bias of the one who uses it.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
Just understand this.

I'm not forcing people or approve of forcing people to do something they don't want to do. I do not believe COVID is serious enough to warrant forced universal vaccination. Is it bad? Yes. But there is established treatment for it. Its not like the measles where there's no established treatment, where I do believe that vaccination should be compulsory. I don't play with my health and the after-effects of COVID are bad, especially if you get re-infected. I'm also pointing out that the current data does not support the hysterics of the vaccine. Can this change in the future? Of course. But right now, there is simply no evidence besides that the vaccine should not be given to children and minors.

I am simply pointing out what is out there and I do believe some protection is better than none. At the very least it may prevent it from transferring to a loved one. And like I said, I don't think there's any evidence in boosters, especially now we're starting to see new strains.

The flu vaccine is based on which strain is dominant. Until we know that, I don't think constantly getting boosters is worth it.
What do you make of Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA medicine, being against the vaccines and Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR, being against the PCR being used for diagnosis?

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
I am poor as shit. I don't work for a pharmaceutical company. Shocker, researchers don't get paid much at all.

Also scientists have no say in policy. I EXPLICITLY mentioned I was avoiding politics. Yes, they're going to profit off of misery. I have a little life tip for you: EVERYONE TRIES TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF TRAGEDY AND BAD SHIT. It doesn't mean this was a generated event or the people caused it. At the very least these people aren't scamming you or trying to kill you. In most cases, you're not even paying for it. The government is, and if you're screaming about the government spending money on stupid shit, hint: they all do. This is not different.

Wow, mass scam. Alright. The free testing we're doing for the poor is totally scamming people, even though buying those boxes cost tens of thousands of dollars and PCR is expensive. We're totally scammers bro, our non-profit organization that takes money from donors is totally scamming the government and the people. Like, you know, these tests are designed to give you mega aids.

If this were the age where the WHO was eradicating small pox or polio, people would say the exact same thing. Jesus christ you are stupid.

EDIT:
OH SHIT BRO ITS AN NGO WATCH OUT FOR THE SOROS PLANT DUDES
>He doesn't believe in mega-dosing
>He doesn't bullshit his research expenses
>He's either worked in academia for years and doesn't inherently trust the administration, or he works for a hospital and trusts admin not to suck the dick of local politicians
>Probably a biofag, or allah forgive me, a psychfag writing his doctoral thesis on Kiwifarms

Opinions discarded tranny janny. Nigga, I work with heavy elements and everyone who can bs grant money for Covid is, I'm salty that I can't write off an Oculus Rift like 5 other professors did when their grad students asked. Do you know how many motherfuckers who built a 3D model of Covid and it's variants as an excuse to play BeatSaber? A lot. Free testing is scam, too. How nice of us to force bullshit testing for a respiratory virus that's effectively the common cold. Most fucking pandemics in history killed because of lack of sanitation and dehydration. Covid has killed because of politics. I mean hey what's the bulk of the deaths in the US? The UK? Any orders about not attempting to save patients?

P.S. I like the Ben Shapiro rant about how hard it is to read a research paper, faggot.

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
Just understand this.

I'm not forcing people or approve of forcing people to do something they don't want to do. I do not believe COVID is serious enough to warrant forced universal vaccination. Is it bad? Yes. But there is established treatment for it. Its not like the measles where there's no established treatment, where I do believe that vaccination should be compulsory. I don't play with my health and the after-effects of COVID are bad, especially if you get re-infected. I'm also pointing out that the current data does not support the hysterics of the vaccine. Can this change in the future? Of course. But right now, there is simply no evidence besides that the vaccine should not be given to children and minors.

I am simply pointing out what is out there and I do believe some protection is better than none. At the very least it may prevent it from transferring to a loved one. And like I said, I don't think there's any evidence in boosters, especially now we're starting to see new strains.

The flu vaccine is based on which strain is dominant. Until we know that, I don't think constantly getting boosters is worth it.
In the same vein, the current data also does not support the hysterics of lockdowns, mandates, and these travel passport type restrictions going on in Euro countries. There should be a balance between the two sides, which is obviously not happening. There's a total lack of rational and transparent discourse where science meets policy. I think the resistance to the mainstream narrative of corona in general is a natural response to this imbalance.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2771530
Come on, schizo. Tell me your credentials. The fact your diseased brain short circuits and shuts down every time I ask and you avoid answering the question proves that I am right and you know it. You're not only suffering from debilitating autism and schizophrenia, but you're also a hypocrite.

I am an edgelord 16 year old retard whose parents are related and the only way I can feel better about living in a trailer park is by being obsessed with mocking a dead black guy
We know

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
@Secret Asshole I somewhat* agree with your analysis, and appreciate the post; however, in the context of internet "debates" (if you could even call this thread a "debate" lol) I don't see the issue with linking to preprint articles - ESPECIALLY if the person citing them is willing to take the L and eat the hat if said pre-print doesn't pass peer review.

Now yeah, I would understand not incorporating preprint materials into your professional decisions & management actions; shit honestly one should be hesitant to incorporate the findings of any study until its been replicated & explored further. But in the realm of a Kiwifarms thread what's the inherent risk of using early data - especially when the other side is using government (fauci/CDC) and even worse, MSM, as sources?

Like I'm still going to trust a scientist putting their findings up for peer-review in the first place over Anthony "I am the Science!" Fauci or news outlets that would rather eat defamation lawsuits than ever admit they were wrong.
And as far as I'm aware, every pre-print I've ever linked has been later accepted by peer-review without major edits.

They'll show you there's, if you show yours. Until then you're just another fat retard who spends too much time doing this to call it trolling.
He already gave us his 'credentials'. He works as an IT guy at a hospital.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They'll show you there's, if you show yours. Until then you're just another fat retard who spends too much time doing this to call it trolling.
He said I wasn't allowed to talk about vaccines because I don't have credentials. I think it's fair to ask him what his credentials are, don't you?

I ask him but he refuses to answer. The reason is because he legitimately lives on welfare for schizophrenia + severe autism and is ashamed to admit it. All he needs to say is, "You are right. I do not have any credentials and it was wrong of me to say that". However, the voices in his head keep telling him not to so he won't

He already gave us his 'credentials'. He works as an IT guy at a hospital.
It's cute you guys still think I fix computers.

How was working Petco today? I hope the turtle cages weren't too difficult for you to clean.