Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - This thread is proof that vaccines cause autism

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
It's cute you guys still think I fix computers.

How was working Petco today? I hope the turtle cages weren't too difficult for you to clean.
I've posted screencaps of you admitting you work IT at a hospital.

You've invented the idea that I work at petshop as a desperate cope because you're mad that your half-wit, copy-paste insult backfired in the face of an actual biologist.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've posted screencaps of you admitting you work IT at a hospital.

You've invented the idea that I work at petshop as a desperate cope because you're mad that your half-wit, copy-paste insult backfired in the face of an actual biologist.
Lol I do IT work with doctors, but I don't fix computers. I know you work as a turtle cage cleaner so you aren't aware of many other professional jobs, but IT is a pretty huge umbrella that covers a lot of jobs.

You obviously are not a biologist. You were unaware of the concept of herd immunity or how evolution worked when this thread started. You can't do simple math involving percentages. You were unaware of how vaccines work and the differences between them until you googled it. You also are legitimately terrified of mRNA vaccines and didn't know what a viral vector vaccine was. It's obvious when you google shit, too, because it's one of the few posts you make where you don't come off like a room-temperature IQ tard.

If you're a biologist, you're legitimately chris-chan level incompetent at your job and your incompetent will probably lead to some bad shit happening to everyone, but since you just work as a turtle cage cleaner, we're okay. You legitimately thought that 0.00003% was the death rate of covid... if you were working in a lab and made that 2nd grade level math mistake, you could kill everyone

But that's besides the point. SchizOP said I was not allowed to comment about a vaccine because I don't have credentials. I think it's only fair he tells me his credentials instead of just running away like a bitch because his diseased brain can't handle apologizing and admitting he was wrong. All he has to do is admit that he was wrong to do that and has no credentials himself. He doesn't even have to admit he lives on welfare for his mental illnesses. All he has to do is say, "You were right. I have no credentials and it was wrong of me to say that". Then I will leave him alone to listen to the voices in his head

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
Lol I do IT work with doctors, but I don't fix computers. I know you work as a turtle cage cleaner so you aren't aware of many other professional jobs, but IT is a pretty huge umbrella that covers a lot of jobs.
You're a tranny. No one who works in hospitals calls it IT unless they are a tranny. They either call themselves a health systems administrator or some other flowery bullshit. You're not an instrumentalist either, they call themselves cringey shit. Post them HRT titties, tranny.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a tranny. No one who works in hospitals calls it IT unless they are a tranny. They either call themselves a health systems administrator or some other flowery bullshit. You're not an instrumentalist either, they call themselves cringey shit. Post them HRT titties, tranny.
I say IT because it's vague and I have had right-wing tards on here try and dox me. My job title is pretty specific, so it'd be a lot easier to dox me if I gave it. Anyone who says their actual job title on this site is an idiot. I think even @Fanatical Pragmatist would agree with me on that

It's cute when you newfags seethe and dilate on here

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
It really is telling that the attempt to derail the thread went to spastic double-post levels once we started going head-first into reasonable discussion on the science here. It's like clockwork. No wonder Null said HHH turns everything he's involved in into dumpsterfires.

ESPECIALLY if the person citing them is willing to take the L and eat the hat if said pre-print doesn't pass peer review.
Exactly. If there's intellectual honesty and not a need to take everything as Gospel or to make some kind of desperate attempt at a "Gotcha!" then it's fine. Rational stability is what's key, essentially, otherwise we'll always be behind instead of able to discuss what may be up ahead. His caution is sound but an even/balanced approach mitigates disaster.

By the way, did you see the vid I linked about the courts starting to halt a lot of the mandates? Looks like there may be hope for you (and the rest of us) not having to get a 14th booster shot or face unemployment.
They'll show you there's, if you show yours. Until then you're just another fat retard who spends too much time doing this to call it trolling.
He isn't trolling, yeah. This is actually who he is and it's apparently disturbed a lot of other posters, even longtime kiwis, how he's totally changed into becoming rabidly politically obsessed. As for the credentials thing, it's just him being irreperably salty that everyone knows he works in IT because for months earlier this year he kept saying he worked in a hospital with doctors and would talk down to everyone on the Covid subject. He put on airs and got exposed as just being an IT guy in a hospital. Then he was mocked and now he's trying to make up a case against me about how I harassed him and said he lacks credentials so he can't talk about this subject. I can only assume its his attempt to stop this thread. Again. Thankfully it's not working.

Before me he was obsessed with Fanatical Pragmatist out of what I can only assume is envy. FP works in biology and wasn't 1-1 politically aligned with HHH so he flipped a tit and now says he works at petco in the same way he says I'm schizo and that there's a conspiracy of /pol/ posters trying to ruin the site with anti-vax rhetoric.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is telling that the attempt to derail the thread went to spastic double-post levels once we started going head-first into reasonable discussion on the science here. It's like clockwork. No wonder Null said HHH turns everything he's involved in into dumpsterfires.

Exactly. If there's intellectual honesty and not a need to take everything as Gospel or to make some kind of desperate attempt at a "Gotcha!" then it's fine. Rational stability is what's key, essentially, otherwise we'll always be behind instead of able to discuss what may be up ahead. His caution is sound but an even approach mitigates disaster.

By the way, did you see the vid I linked about the courts starting to halt a lot of the mandates? Looks like there may be hope for you (and the rest of us) not having to get a 14th booster shot or face unemployment.
He isn't trolling, yeah. This is actually who he is and it's apparently disturbed a lot of other posters, even longtime kiwis, how he's totally changed into becoming rabidly politically obsessed. As for the credentials thing, it's just him being irreperably salty that everyone knows he works in IT because for months earlier this year he kept saying he worked in a hospital with doctors and would talk down to everyone on the Covid subject. He put on airs and got exposed as just being an IT guy in a hospital. Then he was mocked and now he's trying to make up a case against me about how I harassed him and said he lacks credentials so he can't talk about this subject. I can only assume its his attempt to stop this thread. Again. Thankfully it's not working.

Before me he was obsessed with Fanatical Pragmatist out of what I can only assume is envy. FP works in biology and wasn't 1-1 politically aligned with HHH so he flipped a tit and now says he works at petco in the same way he says I'm schizo and that there's a conspiracy of /pol/ posters trying to ruin the site with anti-vax rhetoric.
Come on dude, what are your credentials? You admit you were wrong and apologize, and I will leave you alone.

The fact you won't just apologize shows that I am 100% right about you. You have no credentials and it's obvious based on your posts (which are very similar to timecube) that you have schizophrenia. Plus, your obsession with how the vaccines are super duper dangerous and will kill everyone who takes them and your 100 pages of schizobabbling about it proves you have autism. Plus, you are unable to grasp things that aren't 0% or 100%, which is another sign of severe autism.

All you gotta do is admit you were wrong to say that and I will leave you alone. It's not too much to ask. I've always been one to admit when I was wrong, you should be able to do the same. Ignore the voices in your head for once.

And sorry I won't give my job title on here. I know you are unemployed due to mental illness so you are unable to grasp this, but some of us have a specific job title and could get doxed by people on here (who have tried before).

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Since spastic posting has pushed us three pages from our recent subject, the Pfizer documents from the FDA and what they say, I'll repost a screencap and link to Secret Asshole's post again. I'll be updating the OP also and hopefully the subtitle of the thread doesn't get changed otherwise a mod might take away my editing privileges like they threatened they would:
why.png

So I won't edit the thread subtitle, just the main body.

Screencap & link to post
Secret Asshole Pfizer Docs.png

Also lol I just realized it got highlighted. I'm happy for that at least. I'll update the OP now, too.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come on dude, what are your credentials? You admit you were wrong and apologize, and I will leave you alone.

The fact you won't just apologize shows that I am 100% right about you. You have no credentials and it's obvious based on your posts (which are very similar to timecube) that you have schizophrenia. Plus, your obsession with how the vaccines are super duper dangerous and will kill everyone who takes them and your 100 pages of schizobabbling about it proves you have autism. Plus, you are unable to grasp things that aren't 0% or 100%, which is another sign of severe autism.

All you gotta do is admit you were wrong to say that and I will leave you alone. It's not too much to ask. I've always been one to admit when I was wrong, you should be able to do the same. Ignore the voices in your head for once.

And sorry I won't give my job title on here. I know you are unemployed due to mental illness so you are unable to grasp this, but some of us have a specific job title and could get doxed by people on here (who have tried before).
I earn 100k a year coofing on yer mum. AMA.

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
I think he's just a bad troll who's too invested to the website and too fat to go anywhere else. It's not really trolling when you and others behave like redditors, it's just being a faggot.

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net

Mr Bunny

I for one welcome the rabbit overlords.
kiwifarms.net
Pour one out for those valid souls of the covid testing industry who lick the boot just for the taste of it. Truly selfless and exceptional individuals.

"If something is for "free" then you're the product", comes to mind

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
The crazy thing is this wasn't for free. The gubmint is paying them a fuckload to produce these, i.e. it's coming right out of the Limeys' tax dollars. So they're getting fucked twice. Once on the subsidy, and once when their genetic fingerprints are sold out to third parties.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Agreed but to be fair the "we are all in this together" shit was spammed super hard giving people a false sense of cooperation. Can't be to hard on them for now realizing that their genetic information would be sold off while they were having covid mass death propaganda projected at them 24/7 and requiring testing for basic life tasks.

Personal perspective, just confirms the absolute lack of faith I have in any of the institutions surrounding covid. Everyone above is making money and gaining power through fear and forced compliance as we just have to deal with.

Others can keep playing their games but im done.

Last edited:

Mr Bunny

I for one welcome the rabbit overlords.
kiwifarms.net
Agreed but to be fair the "we are all in this together" shit was spammed super hard giving people a false sense of cooperation. Can't be to hard on them for now realizing that their genetic information would be sold off while they were having covid mass death propaganda projected at them 24/7 and requiring testing for basic life.
I gotta say "selling people's gentic info" was not on my bingo chart. Shit like this makes me a hard-core for the third way, vulture capitalists and communist both get the rope.

talk sh1t

Was the NPC all along
kiwifarms.net
Uh huh. Then where are all these people crippled by the vaccine?
On Friday Japan officially declared that they are observing more serious side effects on of both Pfizer and Moderna on young adults (incl in their 20es). The risk of side effects is still higher from getting Covid itself, but the Conspiracy Theorists point of view is that if split by age group, the risks are distributed differently: the virus is higher risk for older age groups, whereas the vaccines are higher risk for younger groups.

Here is the article (including google translation)

On the 3rd, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced that after vaccination with the new coronavirus made by Pfizer and Moderna, the symptoms of myocarditis and pericarditis, which are reported more frequently in young men than usual, were "serious" from the usual alert. It was decided to raise the alert level for "side reactions" and require doctors to report. It was approved by a specialized subcommittee of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, which is analyzing side reactions.

Myocarditis due to moderna inoculation High percentage of men in their teens and 20s

On the other hand, myocarditis may occur as a complication of new corona infection, and it is known that the frequency is higher than after vaccination. Therefore, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare continues to recommend inoculation, saying that the advantages of inoculation are greater than the disadvantages of side reactions.

Also Denmark and a couple other countries I can't remember officially recommended not using Moderna on people below 30.

Are you really saying that medical examiners and doctors are unaware of VAERS? Come on now. I know you know better than that.
There is the OpenVAERS project which claims exactly that. They claim only 1% of real adverse effects are reported, based on an assessment they did of clinical data from 2006 to 2009. They compared real reports with what the ESP system (an electronic data monitoring system developed by Harvard Medical School) detected. I myself find that finding a bit flimsy so I don't even have to guess what your opinion of it is.

renée remains insane

kiwifarms.net