Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

• DDoS is active again.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anybody got any idea how much of this spike protein stuff the J&J vaccine has? There's an event coming up that I'm gonna have to miss if I don't get vaxed. I'm probably just gonna skip it but it did occur to me that the non-stop side effects I keep hearing about via friends and Reddit are all from the MRNA vaccines.

But I'm also in that female age group that was getting J&J blood clots a few months ago.
Read the actual study and not the summary that schizOP gives. The study concludes that covid gives the spike protein and that not only does the vaccine NOT give the spike protein, it actually prevents getting the spike protein

More bad news when people start testing for what the vaxx is actually causing in your body. Too bad there wasn't time for safety testing. The good news is society will be better off without people dumb enough to trust the government once the dust settles.
View attachment 2353322
I see another tard who sucks at math and stats. No vaccine is 100% effective, so yeah, some people who get vaccinated will still get covid. Seat belts aren't 100% either, yet I don't see you guys tardraging about those

So getting vaccinated, by that papers conclusion, would mean being exposed to the same kind of damage risk as Covid-19 in order to promote temporary/long-lasting protection (aka. immunity) depending on ones current lowered ACE2 levels.
That's my 🧩understanding from this paper only anyways, which fits mostly with what OP has said on it.
That's not what the study concludes if you actually read it and didn't trust what schizOP said.

Also, it's a pussy move to reply to someone and not quote them, but I should expect that from someone who lies about what the study said

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
Read the actual study and not the summary that schizOP gives. The study concludes that covid gives the spike protein and that not only does the vaccine NOT give the spike protein, it actually prevents getting the spike protein

That's not what the study concludes if you actually read it and didn't trust what schizOP said.

Also, it's a pussy move to reply to someone and not quote them, but I should expect that from someone who lies about what the study said
What about what I said? I'm not sure it can really be ruled out that an initial response to the spike protein may be partially responsible for the inflammation, and as I have said I'm not sure the antibodies would even be able to directly neutralize the mechanism that causes inflammation.

Also, your phrasing seems to be inaccurate: "The study concludes that covid gives the spike protein and that not only does the vaccine NOT give the spike protein, it actually prevents getting the spike protein". Do you mean the spike protein from the vaccines don't cause the inflammation according to the study, or do you mean that the spike protein isn't produce as a result of the vaccine? If you mean the latter, then I believe that is untrue.

Either way, it does seem that the RNA vaccines are causing inflammation in a small number of cases. The spike protein may or may not be one of the causes. It seems to be specific to the heart, so there may be something more specific that contributes to it. It also may have something to do with the immune system, since it seems to affect young people more, so maybe the spike protein isn't one of the causes. I also have to wonder about ACE2's potential role in this, since I believe it was supposed to help protect from inflammation, but it tends to be elevated in men, who are more likely to affected by the inflammation, and I don't think the introduction of the RNA would be affected by the amount of ACE2, unlike the virus.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about what I said? I'm not sure it can really be ruled out that an initial response to the spike protein may be partially responsible for the inflammation, and as I have said I'm not sure the antibodies would even be able to directly neutralize the mechanism that causes inflammation.

Also, your phrasing seems to be inaccurate: "The study concludes that covid gives the spike protein and that not only does the vaccine NOT give the spike protein, it actually prevents getting the spike protein". Do you mean the spike protein from the vaccines don't cause the inflammation according to the study, or do you mean that the spike protein isn't produce as a result of the vaccine? If you mean the latter, then I believe that is untrue.
I meant the endothelial injury associated with it, which is what schizOP keeps sperging about, and as I have stated, the study suggests the exact opposite of what he thinks he does. However, his diseased brain refuses to believe reality despite my linking to it...

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
I meant the endothelial injury associated with it, which is what schizOP keeps sperging about, and as I have stated, the study suggests the exact opposite of what he thinks he does. However, his diseased brain refuses to believe reality despite my linking to it...
Wouldn't the spike protein be the indirect cause of that if it caused the inflammation? Although, as I noted, the fact that it's more prevalent in men, when the mechanism involves suppressing ACE2, may indicate that the spike protein isn't the primary cause.

Perhaps it's understandable that some try to come to conclusions without fully exploring the possibilities considering this isn't exactly a science forum. I wouldn't be all that surprised if there was some nuance I missed. I do think you may have come to your conclusion a bit prematurely, even if you ultimately are correct. Like I said though, it does seem like the RNA vaccines can cause inflammation of the heart, so being concerned about them is understandable.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't the spike protein be the indirect cause of that if it caused the inflammation? Although, as I noted, the fact that it's more prevalent in men, when the mechanism involves suppressing ACE2, may indicate that the spike protein isn't the primary cause.

Perhaps it's understandable that some try to come to conclusions without fully exploring the possibilities considering this isn't exactly a science forum. I wouldn't be all that surprised if there was some nuance I missed. I do think you may have come to your conclusion a bit prematurely, even if you ultimately are correct. Like I said though, it does seem like the RNA vaccines can cause inflammation of the heart, so being concerned about them is understandable.
I trust the scientists on the study to come up with the correct conclusion over two autists (you and me) on Kiwi Farms, so I will trust their word in the conclusion

McKennai

kiwifarms.net
Well I've read and have drawn my own conclusion based on the entirety of the paper, like anyone should, in your case you just took their word for it so that's on you.
My bad, replied through my phone, it's fixed now. Also like mentioned above, Opinions/Views =/= Lies.

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
I trust the scientists on the study to come up with the correct conclusion over two autists (you and me) on Kiwi Farms, so I will trust their word in the conclusion
When did I say I wasn't a scientist? I don't particularly want to say whether or not I am, though. I'm rather averse to revealing most personal information here. I suppose I can say I'm more familiar with the subject matter than most, but I can leave the reason for that open for interpretation. What you say here also kind of seems like an appeal to authority, although I guess it's also a bit understandable to trust experts if you're not familiar with it and don't know if the opinions of strangers have any merit. With that said, I hope what I said is clear enough that you can fairly judge my opinion on the matter. Do also note that I'm not really making a strong conclusion, since there are various points on both sides, but I don't really feel a definitive conclusion can be made from this alone. I do think it's likely the spike protein isn't the main cause of the inflammation, but I also have to wonder how much protection the antibodies would provide against the spike protein inflammation.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
Man, this shit's fucked. I mentioned this in the other thread, but I am seeing so many women with period weirdness and then the media says it's all in our heads, or "just stress" or whatever other bullshit they came up with that day. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Just remember, it's the fucking antivax Conservatives who want to silence women.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
The frustrating part I am finding is that it seems impossible to actually get a clear understanding. I don't know what to think
Personal assessment based on information ITT: Don't get the Covid vaccine until we figure out what is going on with it and how we can neutralize the elements in it which cause such damage. If we can't neutralize it then never take it.
And yes, keep an eye out for the Novavax and studies regarding it.

Man, this shit's fucked. I mentioned this in the other thread, but I am seeing so many women with period weirdness and then the media says it's all in our heads, or "just stress" or whatever other bullshit they came up with that day.
Good point, and it's been addressed ITT before, too. However, please tell me you didn't get the Covid vax. @Bad Take Crucifier had her loved one get the vax and he came down with miserable Post-Viral Fatigue that was lasting over a month. We haven't heard from her in over a month since. There's others, too.
I just kiwi frens to be safe
Feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Because you are a slow learner, NoReturn. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane....

I don't really feel a definitive conclusion can be made from this alone.
To say the least, yeah. It's all a matter of investigation and hypothesis for us all at this point, professional or otherwise, but I appreciate your approach and perspective. However as I see it thus far the Spike protein seems to be the chief suspect and fits the bill with the reactions and tests done. It needs a lot more study, of course, but I think it's safe to assume that the S protein is the culprit and the antibodies simply don't do enough. Consider also what other doctors cited ITT have mentioned regarding how the vaccine works, the dangers of the Spike protein, clotting and heart diseases, etc.

If there's a different main cause it'd be interesting to find

Last edited:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Good point, and it's been addressed ITT before, too. However, please tell me you didn't get the Covid vax. @Bad Take Crucifier had her loved one get the vax and he came down with miserable Post-Viral Fatigue that was lasting over a month. We haven't heard from her in over a month since. There's others, too.
I just kiwi frens to be safe
Hell no I'm not taking the damn thing, and all this is part of it. I've not have a single female friend NOT get fucked up by it, and they're telling me it's "rare"? Fuck that!
Also, I hope Bad Take is ok. We're missing @Otterly too. She's not been around since the time they started stabbing people either.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
I'm hopeful for the Novavax vaccine. It's being tested properly and slowly. It's also a traditional vaccine. None of that mRNA bullshit. But, I'm still not going to take it until the FDA approves it.

Hell no I'm not taking the damn thing, and all this is part of it. I've not have a single female friend NOT get fucked up by it, and they're telling me it's "rare"? Fuck that!
Also, I hope Bad Take is ok. We're missing @Otterly too. She's not been around since the time they started stabbing people either.
Have any of them been tested for fertility?

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
It's also a traditional vaccine.
It's not exactly the same, but it is closer. (Archive of a NY Times article)
1.PNG

I really hope she just has better things to do and is otherwise perfectly fine somewhere out there. I'd be okay with that.
Me too. She was always so informative and nice to everyone. (:_(

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Hell no I'm not taking the damn thing, and all this is part of it. I've not have a single female friend NOT get fucked up by it, and they're telling me it's "rare"?
Really? That many females? I've got one girlfriend whose been bleeding almost non-stop for a month and a half since she got the vax, but none of my other friends have mentioned anything unusual. I should probably take a poll of them all before I get any shots.

Totally antidotal and 3rd hand data, but that one friend has been talking to a gyno and mentioned that the gyno says she's seeing a lot of issues.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Totally antidotal
Anecdotal you mean, and it's not really 3rd hand considering the primary source would be your friend. Not being anal here, just saying that your information is just as valuable as anyone else speaking about their loved one or friends with similar issues or lack thereof.
Keep us posted about what happens and if it subsides. Also, was it after the second shot? Which Covid vaccine did she get? How old is she? Did she have a history of this kind of problem or something similar? Did your other friends who aren't experiencing the same issue get a second dose?

Not asking for a dox but a little more info is always helpful.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Really? That many females?
Implying I have a lot of friends. ;)
Levity aside, it is actually pretty ridiculous. While the degree of the fuckery has varied, every female friend I have has reported something. (For context, my friends and I are pretty open with health things, especially the ones I've had for a long time. Most of us also have period trackers or some other kind of health tracker.)
Some (anonymized) examples:
  • Missing period (1 month)
  • Late period (multiple people)
  • Pseudo-period (extremely light compared to normal)
  • Mega-period (extremely heavy compared to normal)
  • Mittleschmertz in someone who has never had it before

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Anecdotal you mean, and it's not really 3rd hand considering the primary source would be your friend. Not being anal here, just saying that your information is just as valuable as anyone else speaking about their loved one or friends with similar issues or lack thereof.
Keep us posted about what happens and if it subsides. Also, was it after the second shot? Which Covid vaccine did she get? How old is she? Did she have a history of this kind of problem or something similar? Did your other friends who aren't experiencing the same issue get a second dose?

Not asking for a dox but a little more info is always helpful.
Right... Anecdotal. And yeah... I'll update if it's appropriate. Friend is around 30, immunocompromised, and has had irregular period issues as a teen that went away with BC. I forget what vaccine she got (Moderna or Pfizer) but the first shot gave her a crazy heavy period and the second shot started the non-stop bleeding.

Everyone else I know seems to be fine... but also most of my hang-outs have been co-ed lately and this isn't stuff we'd talk about in front of the guys. I'm considering getting the vaccine so I might ask around. Pretty sure I'd rather die of Covid than have a never-ending period.