Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

• DDoS is active again.

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net

Dude Vaccines

Vaccinated Dogwalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still not jabbed pals.

Not proud of it. Just gonna keep wearing my mask.

I have no excuses other than irrational fears of the jab.
Its rational, don't take any of these any injections, you will die after taking them. The deaths and permenant disabilties coming from these injections are mounting, tens of thousands are confirmed dead in the USA alone, recently 45,000 reported in just 3 says after injection. These are kill shots not vaccines, how long you survive on them varies but they will kill all injected.

Right... Anecdotal. And yeah... I'll update if it's appropriate. Friend is around 30, immunocompromised, and has had irregular period issues as a teen that went away with BC. I forget what vaccine she got (Moderna or Pfizer) but the first shot gave her a crazy heavy period and the second shot started the non-stop bleeding.

Everyone else I know seems to be fine... but also most of my hang-outs have been co-ed lately and this isn't stuff we'd talk about in front of the guys. I'm considering getting the vaccine so I might ask around. Pretty sure I'd rather die of Covid than have a never-ending period.

Don't do it! God damn it woman have you not read enough side effects in this thread? Are you suicidal or something?

Last edited:

Tridgeridoo

kiwifarms.net
cov2.PNG

That's not what the study shows.

If statistics show that among people killed in car accidents 75% were sober and 25% were drunk, would you say that sober people are more likely to be killed in a car accident?

That conclusion would only be valid if there were just as many drunk as sober drivers on the road. If drunk drivers make up 5% of all drivers on the road but they make up 25% of accident deaths, what does that mean?

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Its rational, don't take any of these any injections, you will die after taking them. The deaths and permenant disabilties coming from these injections are mounting, tens of thousands are confirmed dead in the USA alone, recently 45,000 reported in just 3 says after injection. These are kill shots not vaccines, how long you survive on them varies but they will kill all injected.

Don't do it! God damn it woman have you not read enough side effects in this thread? Are you suicidial or something?
Nobody I know is dead yet. In fact, except for the one girl with the never-ending period, nobody I know of had side effects for more than three weeks.

I read a lot of stuff on the internet... enough to make me not want to be vaxed, but there's been so many rumors and misinformation I'm taking all online info with a grain of salt at this point.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Make bank telling gullible retards not to get the shot create a vaccine passport for employees.

Post Biden has just been a game of How Low Can You Go for the American Right.
Because they're trying to catch up to the American Left. More importantly, post pics dummy
vax pass fox.png

Three takeaways from this:
Point 1. Just like the Misc. video in the OP showed, FOX is nobody's trustworthy friend. It has contrary perspectives, yes, but it's still the same old Mainstream media. Mind you, it's voluntary and they won't fire you if you don't do it, which is a major difference between this and, you know, French President Macron's mandates, but it does sniff of hypocrisy. Nothing new for Fox.
Point 2. CNN and other mainstream outlets are becoming exponentially insane with their brazen fear-mongering and projection. Just look at this phrase:
Translation: "Trafficking [Showing] anti-vaccine [Covid vaccine] rhetoric [information]" It's like a troll wrote this article.
And these idiots, both online and in mainstream media, don't realize that constantly conflating concern about the Covid vax with the anti-vax worldview will inevitably lead to mass anti-vax behavior, because most people aren't gonna trust regular vaccines since they'll think of Covid vax whenever they hear "vaccine" or "anti-vax" again. If it keeps going you'll end up with people giving natural births at home instead of a hospital and never getting a flu shot again. It's basic psychology--the harder you push and blur the dividing line between what is and what isn't actually a problem, the more problems you create. You shove someone, they shove back.
It's like how LGBTQ makes people sick of gays and trannies or how BLM makes people sick of Blacks (and trannies). It's why people back in my day were sick of Catholicism, because it didn't want to sit down and talk with you--it just yelled at you for being a sinner. Now in the place of "sinner" it's "homophobe", "racist" and the new one--"anti-vax". These retards are only going to encourage people to be anti-vax.

"The Flu Vaccine is just like the Covid Vaccine! You need to take it!"
>person sees all the information mainstream media, government, etc. are refusing to directly address about the Covid vaccine
"Yeah, nah, I think I'll just get the Flu."
Point 3. We truly are living on Bizzarro Earth when Florida is fast becoming one of the best states to live in (by comparison).

I read a lot of stuff on the internet... enough to make me not want to be vaxed, but there's been so many rumors and misinformation I'm taking all online info with a grain of salt at this point.
As well you should! This thread has the most comprehensive and reliable information and discussion, however. At least as far as I've seen. So you're better off here than most other places when it comes to filtering misinfo.

If statistics show that among people killed in car accidents 75% were sober and 25% were drunk, would you say that sober people are more likely to be killed in a car accident?
[...]If drunk drivers make up 5% of all drivers on the road but they make up 25% of accident deaths, what does that mean?
That 13% does 50% so you're actually more likely to be 50%'d if you're around a 13%.
No but really I get your point and that's why I worded it the way I did when I linked it in the OP (under Newest Info). The numbers are certainly strange, though, considering the vaccinated are in a greater number than the unvaccinated, so just as you'd expect to see more car crashes with the drunk (which you do) you'd also expect to see the unvaccinated at greater risk. Ultimately, though, it definitely proves that the current vaccines aren't very effective at preventing people from catching the Delta Variant, at least not in relation to how effective it's said to be against the previous viral strain.

What's your interpretation of the data?

Tridgeridoo

kiwifarms.net
That 13% does 50% so you're actually more likely to be 50%'d if you're around a 13%.
No but really I get your point and that's why I worded it the way I did when I linked it in the OP (under Newest Info). The numbers are certainly strange, though, considering the vaccinated are in a greater number than the unvaccinated, so just as you'd expect to see more car crashes with the drunk (which you do) you'd also expect to see the unvaccinated at greater risk. Ultimately, though, it definitely proves that the current vaccines aren't very effective at preventing people from catching the Delta Variant, at least not in relation to how effective it's said to be against the previous viral strain.

What's your interpretation of the data?

The wording isn't correct though.

It's correct to say that 'more sober people are killed in accidents than drunk people', but that's not the same as saying 'sober people are more likely to be killed in accidents'. The first one tells you about the incidence, the second one says that being sober increases your risk.

If you want to judge the risk, you have to put the delta cases in relation to the vaccinated/unvaccinated population, because the vast majority of people in that age group is vaccinated.

Here's what it looks like for the 50+ age group in England (source):

Population: 21,297,965 (100%)
2 doses: 19,611,831 (92.1%)
1 dose: 20,329,682 (95.5%)
0 doses: 968,283 (4.5%)

So, for every unvaccinated person in that age group there are 20 people that have received 2 doses of the vaccine. Now, if both the vaccinated and unvaccinated group had the same delta infection risk, you would expect to see the same 1:20 ratio among delta cases.

If you have 976 unvaccinated delta cases, you would expect to see 19,768 vaccinated delta cases if the infection risk was the same in both groups. But you actually only have 3,546 vaccinated delta cases.

These numbers suggest that the vaccine is 82.1% effective in preventing serious delta infections after 2 doses.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
[...]
I've never been one for math so thanks. I'll give it an edit to leave that part out, then and I'll link to the original and your post for balance.
These numbers suggest that the vaccine is 82.1% effective in preventing serious delta infections after 2 doses.
Well first let's remove the "serious" element since that has a wide range recently regarding what constitutes a severe illness. What we want is to see if the preventative measure of the vaccine actually prevents infection in the first place, especially since, as we've been told, even a mild case of Covid can lead to potentially lasting damage. We're putting on bullet proof vests to make sure we don't eat lead, not to simply inhibit how much lead we eat.

Your conclusion is different in the specific number, very different, from what a recent study from Israel showed (in the "CDC Director" spoiler tab just above the one you quoted):
delta israel.png

So instead of it being 80~% effective it's only 64~% effective. They lean on the "serious illness" item to encourage others to be vaccinated and to push their agenda. I already addressed this above, why it's not a good point to make. However, both your estimation and this study shows that there is a supposed greater effect against contracting the Delta variant (and with it, the illness) than without getting it.

We already knew the Covid vaccines were in desperate need for updates with regards the small plethora of new variants coming out (see the Science spoiler tab):
variants.png

So the result that the vaccines are not as effective at preventing new variants is not really a shocker, and 64% effectiveness isn't bad. If anything it seems more realistic than the otherwise (I presume) grossly inflated numbers of 90~%

What was a shocker, however, was just how many vaccinated were becoming infected vs those unvaccinated. While I can see your reasoning here and will edit the post to reflect it, it still seems strange to me that there's something else going on aside from just the population disparity (vax vs unvax, with vax being the overwhelming majority). Perhaps it's something to do with the vaccine or how they are still going about in masks, or maybe it's a matter of herd immunity taking hold.

Either way, let me change that part of the update to give a link to your post.

EDIT: I changed the spoiler tab text and added in a summation and link of your post. Thanks for the contribution!

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's correct to say that 'more sober people are killed in accidents than drunk people', but that's not the same as saying 'sober people are more likely to be killed in accidents'. The first one tells you about the incidence, the second one says that being sober increases your risk.

If you want to judge the risk, you have to put the delta cases in relation to the vaccinated/unvaccinated population, because the vast majority of people in that age group is vaccinated.

So, for every unvaccinated person in that age group there are 20 people that have received 2 doses of the vaccine. Now, if both the vaccinated and unvaccinated group had the same delta infection risk, you would expect to see the same 1:20 ratio among delta cases.

If you have 976 unvaccinated delta cases, you would expect to see 19,768 vaccinated delta cases if the infection risk was the same in both groups. But you actually only have 3,546 vaccinated delta cases.

You're "debating" a guy with schizophrenia. For example, he keeps posting that retarded spike protein thing, even though the study he keeps sperging about suggests that the vaccine actually prevents the issue he is terrified of and that covid itself is what causes it.

Dude Vaccines

Vaccinated Dogwalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody I know is dead yet. In fact, except for the one girl with the never-ending period, nobody I know of had side effects for more than three weeks.

Don't let anyone pressure you into taking these injections, just because those you know that were injected are fine atm does not mean they will stay that way. Some people have died within minutes of being injected others hours to days, others weeks to months the cut off point seems to be 2-3 years. The spike Protiens attack your heart, those injected will likely die of heart attack. My father took Moderna and he already has a a partial heart blockage from before... he may be the first of my family members to die to these injections. :'(

Mrs. Addams

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
Don't let anyone pressure you into taking these injections, just because those you know that were injected are fine atm does not mean they will stay that way. Some people have died within minutes of being injected others hours to days, others weeks to months the cut off point seems to be 2-3 years. The spike Protiens attack your heart, those injected will likely die of heart attack. My father took Moderna and he already has a a partial heart blockage from before... he may be the first of my family members to die to these injections. :'(
Yeah... I don't think I'm actually gonna get it. I'm just trying to find a way to sneak into a vax-only event in a few months that I had my heart set on going too...
I hope your dad hangs in there though... That really sucks.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly people have already forgotten that the CDC changed the rules about a month ago for testing. Vaxxed aren't tested routinely for covid, and when they do get tested their tests get to use PCR at a much lower cycle setting, was it 22? Weird how they came up with that, almost like we were prepping to start shifting blame towards the filthy unvaxxed racist hordes. Trust the science, in Fauci's name we pray.

edit: unfortunately the testing scheme isn't global so the data coming out of the rest of the world is showing the vaccinated in a poor light. Someone think of the chirrens!

Pringles101

kiwifarms.net

Been lurking the thread, and these numbers are confusing me
3865 cases in >50s with only one dose
3546 cases in >50s with two doses
976 cases in >50s unvaccinated

95.5% of people in this group have had at least 1 dose, and 92.1% have had 2 doses. So presumably that means 3.4% of this group has had only 1 dose, 4.5% are unvaccinated, and the other 92.1% have had 2 doses?
So how does the 3.4% with 1 dose have 3865 cases of delta, but the unvaccinated 4.5% have only 976 cases?
Am I being an idiot and missing something very obvious? (I'm assuming that's the case, so apologies in advance)

Tridgeridoo

kiwifarms.net
Been lurking the thread, and these numbers are confusing me
3865 cases in >50s with only one dose
3546 cases in >50s with two doses
976 cases in >50s unvaccinated

95.5% of people in this group have had at least 1 dose, and 92.1% have had 2 doses. So presumably that means 3.4% of this group has had only 1 dose, 4.5% are unvaccinated, and the other 92.1% have had 2 doses?
So how does the 3.4% with 1 dose have 3865 cases of delta, but the unvaccinated 4.5% have only 976 cases?
Am I being an idiot and missing something very obvious? (I'm assuming that's the case, so apologies in advance)
The way I read it, the 3865 cases include everyone with at least one dose, so it also includes the 3546 cases with 2 doses. The number of people with only one dose would be 3865-3546=312 cases. Or 312+88=400 if you want to include those that have received the first dose <21 days prior.

So you've got 3.4% of the population with 400 delta cases (1 dose) and 4.5% of the population with 976 cases (0 doses), which would mean that those with one dose are only about 46% less likely to end up in emergency care with delta compared to those who are unvaccinated.

Pringles101

kiwifarms.net
The way I read it, the 3865 cases include everyone with at least one dose, so it also includes the 3546 cases with 2 doses. The number of people with only one dose would be 3865-3546=312 cases. Or 312+88=400 if you want to include those that have received the first dose <21 days prior.

So you've got 3.4% of the population with 400 delta cases (1 dose) and 4.5% of the population with 976 cases (0 doses), which would mean that those with one dose are only about 46% less likely to end up in emergency care with delta compared to those who are unvaccinated.
Yeah, that's what I first thought too, but the total number of cases for that group is 9571 - the only way that number can be reached is if the 1 and 2 dose groups are treated as distinct from one another? If you treat the one dose group as including the 2 dose cases, adding it and the other groups (unlinked, unvaxxed, <21 days) together only adds up to ~6000 . Idk, I just thought it was odd.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Man I just wanted to read about current shit going on with vaccines so I can see if there's any improvement to the side efects/success rate and you niggers keep on bringing politics, tin foil, and autism.

If you're one of those people, I fucking hate you. Climb into a fucking wood chipper feet first so I can actually fucking read news and information.
yeah I can't really find any info beyond media shilling the stuff hard and a lot of side effects/success rate issues but it's hard to pin the info down for coherent reading because of retards shitting up every place.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's what I first thought too, but the total number of cases for that group is 9571 - the only way that number can be reached is if the 1 and 2 dose groups are treated as distinct from one another? If you treat the one dose group as including the 2 dose cases, adding it and the other groups (unlinked, unvaxxed, <21 days) together only adds up to ~6000 . Idk, I just thought it was odd.
Then what would be your estimation of the data?

yeah I can't really find any info beyond media shilling the stuff hard and a lot of side effects/success rate issues but it's hard to pin the info down for coherent reading because of retards shitting up every place.
Thankfully we have the NEWEST INFO section for all your weekly info needs, replete with updates and amendments where kiwis contribute.
Outside of retards and shitposts this thread is top tier in my estimation, and I'm not just saying that because I made the OP and thus, by universal rule, am a huge fag. There's information, data analysis and expertise--along with personal accounts which are always beneficial--making it worthwhile to read.

My father took Moderna and he already has a a partial heart blockage from before... he may be the first of my family members to die to these injections. :'(
That's part of the reason why I tell my mother not to get the jab (among many other reasons). She's not in the risk demographic and already has a similar heart blockage. How old is your father?
Keep us posted on how it's going for him, too. Hoping for the best for everyone.