Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
This interesting 4chan thread popped up (can't find a way to archive it), and it presents some 'interesting' theories on the spike protein idea (several more studies are in the link below).

Of course, this being 4chan and its tard takes, take it with a big heaping spoonful of salt, especially the conclusions:

1627679845760.png

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
The fun part will be when some mutation specifically adapts to evading the viral detection mechanisms of vaccinated people while losing some of the ability to affect us normals. Given their disregard towards any precautions other than getting a shot of vaxx, this may happen sooner rather than later.
Ehhh I think its a bit of a stretch to think the virus will evolve specifically to only target the vaccinated. More a case of the virus just evolving new forms and being able to infect in spite of vaccination.

This interesting 4chan thread popped up (can't find a way to archive it), and it presents some 'interesting' theories on the spike protein idea (several more studies are in the link below).

Of course, this being 4chan and its tard takes, take it with a big heaping spoonful of salt, especially the conclusions:

View attachment 2392971
This is just schizo babble

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
My father really wants me to get the vaccine.

Should I even bother getting it now? I am very concerned and uncomfortable about taking it due to the occurence of death after some people took the vaccine. I am very concerned I will be one of the unlucky ones and die from it.

Should I get it now? Or should I wait?

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
My father really wants me to get the vaccine.

Should I even bother getting it now? I am very concerned and uncomfortable about taking it due to the occurence of death after some people took the vaccine. I am very concerned I will be one of the unlucky ones and die from it.

Should I get it now? Or should I wait?
Does your father want you to get it to protect you or does your father want you to get it to protect him?

Nekoi.Inukuma.00

just a d00d
kiwifarms.net

Of course, this being 4chan and its tard takes, take it with a big heaping spoonful of salt, especially the conclusions
If all this babble is true, that would explain why they've been trying and failing to make a flu-style vaccine for coronaviruses for the past decade w/o killing the host.

Around the time this first started in early 2020, some people on Twitter (Jim included, I believe) had been posting links to research and vaccine trials on lab rats from back in 2016/2017. The vaccine they were working on created antibodies just fine, but the lab mice would die from respiratory illness after being exposed to the actual virus and they didn't quite know why.

Not sure if this was the exact study, but it's what I found in a quick search.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love how basic freaking Evolution 101 is some new shocking reveal.

Also gotta love the sunk-costs fallacy by CNN & CDC, "oh masks didn't work, vaccination isn't working but we can't just let the virus do its thing so DOUBLE OR NOTHING MASKS + VACCINES!!!"
I dunno, you were unaware that the more chances a virus has to mutate, the more it will mutate until I pointed it out to you, and then you proceeded to pretend that you always said so. Besides, the study still says that getting vaccinated will help slow the spread and prevent mutations, just that it's taking into account that the vaccine isn't 100% effective and there's anti-vax retards like you out there who think that they know biology.

Uh oh, looks like one of your "real sources" is now claiming that you vaxx drones are now swarming with dangerous mutations of the coof due to your callous attitude towards experimental medical treatments and your lack of understanding of basic epidemiology. Wear the mask and isolate, or you're going to be killing grandma, you walking plague factory.

View attachment 2392845
They still recommend getting the vaccine, just that because it isn't 100% effective, people should still wear masks. Although this was an actual study, not a post by an anonymous person on 4chan, so I am not sure why you are trusting it

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2392971
Don't take anything you read on 4chan seriously. That's how we got QAnoners like the retard in this thread and schizophrenics like schizOP

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, you were unaware that the more chances a virus has to mutate, the more it will mutate until I pointed it out to you, and then you proceeded to pretend that you always said so. Besides, the study still says that getting vaccinated will help slow the spread and prevent mutations, just that it's taking into account that the vaccine isn't 100% effective and there's anti-vax retards like you out there who think that they know biology.
Mutation is random, Selection is not.

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They still recommend getting the vaccine, just that because it isn't 100% effective, people should still wear masks.
I absolutely agree that people need to wear masks and take other precautions, especially when around vaxxed individuals who present a higher risk to normal people due to their increased potential to produce deadlier mutations.

In fact it may be a good idea to require vaxxed individuals to visually identify themselves somehow. That way normal people can choose to not interact with walking biohazards. It's selfish to not wear the armband.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely agree that people need to wear masks and take other precautions, especially when around vaxxed individuals who present a higher risk to normal people due to their increased potential to produce deadlier mutations.
What? Where did you get that? Did Q post again?
In fact it may be a good idea to require vaxxed individuals to visually identify themselves somehow. That way normal people can choose to not interact with walking biohazards. It's selfish to not wear the armband.
Are you just pretending to be retarded again or is this legit?

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's not what CNN or the study said. Do you not know how to read? Or are you just pretending to be retarded again?
Let me explain this like I'm talking to an illiterate janitor.

Since the vaxx reduces the severity of your symptoms, it will greatly increase the number of asymptomatic individuals. Vaxxed individuals are still shedding the same amount of viral load as normal people (as per the CDC recently), yet due to their lack of symptoms they will be less likely to isolate and socially distance, leading to them infect others, increasing the chance of mutations. Once a vaccine-resistant mutation occurs (shouldn't take too long now), it will rip through the vaxxed population like a fart through tissue paper as it will have a selective advantage, as per the CNN article.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me explain this like I'm talking to an illiterate janitor.

Since the vaxx reduces the severity of your symptoms, it will greatly increase the number of asymptomatic individuals. Vaxxed individuals are still shedding the same amount of viral load as normal people (as per the CDC recently), yet due to their lack of symptoms they will be less likely to isolate and socially distance, leading to them infect others, increasing the chance of mutations. Once a vaccine-resistant mutation occurs (shouldn't take too long now), it will rip through the vaxxed population like a fart through tissue paper as it will have a selective advantage, as per the CNN article.
You are either illiterate or functionally retarded. I am going with the latter considering you believe QAnon, despite what you may claim when you say you're only pretending to be a retard.

The vaccine isn't 100%, but in those it does work it is lower. The ones who are contagious still had symptoms, as per the study.

Also, how could it cut through butter when Q told you that the death rate was only 0.00000000003%?

In short, you're a retard as per usual.

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are either illiterate or functionally retarded. I am going with the latter considering you believe QAnon, despite what you may claim when you say you're only pretending to be a retard.

The vaccine isn't 100%, but in those it does work it is lower. The ones who are contagious still had symptoms, as per the study.

Also, how could it cut through butter when Q told you that the death rate was only 0.00000000003%?

In short, you're a retard as per usual.
Are you seriously saying asymptomatic individuals can't infect others?

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
Once a vaccine-resistant mutation occurs (shouldn't take too long now), it will rip through the vaxxed population like a fart through tissue paper as it will have a selective advantage, as per the CNN article.
Said mutation has already been reached and achieved genetic proliferation among the population.
Hence the numbers out of Israel.

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Said mutation has already been reached and achieved genetic proliferation among the population.
Hence the numbers out of Israel.
Yeah, not looking great. Everywhere seems to be heading for more lockdowns.

Also, just found some more references for the Hulkster. It's even from an old-fashioned tard-friendly media outlet, to make it more palatable to him.

"Vaccines prevent more than 90% of severe disease, but may be less effective at preventing infection, they said, making community spread among the vaccinated more likely. The document said 35,000 symptomatic infections are occurring per week among 162 million vaccinated Americans"