Covid/mRNA Vaccine Info General - You Are Not "Vaccine Hesitant" For Using Critical Thinking

Hoi Polloi

kiwifarms.net
Anecdotally, a lot of people with autoimmune or immune related disorders like IBD and arthritis are posting in support groups about the vaccines triggering flares of varying severity. The vaccines generally weren't tested in these groups prior to the roll out, patients were excluded from the trials either because of the diseases themselves or the biologic medications commonly used to treat them.

There are a couple of case studies but there's very little information on how common this is or why it's happening.

https://archive.md/ayLA4

https://archive.md/Vl3iE

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And screencap this: Pfizer will create ‘a new antiviral!’ Which will be something like one of the avermectin/ ivermectin/quinolone drugs with a random but patentable nitrogen atom stuck on it and that will be sold everywhere.
Today in ‘otterly right again’ we present to you:

https://archive.md/eNUDf

The first synthesis of this molecule was q2 2020 (yes that is incredibly fast isn’t it? Really very very fast indeed…) So ivermectin works somewhat indirectly, it puts things on pause while the immune system mops up the infection. Lots of antibiotics are the same, they’re bacteriostatic rather than bacteriocidal. The new Pfizer drug is a protease inhibitor which is a similar mechanism to many HIV drugs.. it’s the 3CL protease, and it’s supposed to go directly for several cleavage sites in the virus and nuke it. So this shows you another reason why ivermectin is being suppressed - there’s a multi billion dollar IMP in the world.
Interestingly, there are multiple plant based 3CL protease activities (remember the majority of drug discovery comes from natural compounds, it’s only very recently we’ve started designing drugs in silico from scratch. Anyone who thinks ‘herbal shit’ doesnt work is welcome to take some belladonna and wash it down with some atropine…) so there’s an ‘active drug discovery space’ here, and a wide open market. There’s already one FDA approved blend (tollovid) out there and there will be more. Quercetin is also in this class - as well as being an ionophore which seems to help zinc into the cell.
Anyway the tl:dr is that theres an awful lot of money to be made here.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

The first synthesis of this molecule was q2 2020 (yes that is incredibly fast isn’t it? Really very very fast indeed…) So ivermectin works somewhat indirectly, it puts things on pause while the immune system mops up the infection. Lots of antibiotics are the same, they’re bacteriostatic rather than bacteriocidal. The new Pfizer drug is a protease inhibitor which is a similar mechanism to many HIV drugs.. it’s the 3CL protease, and it’s supposed to go directly for several cleavage sites in the virus and nuke it. So this shows you another reason why ivermectin is being suppressed - there’s a multi billion dollar IMP in the world.
Interestingly, there are multiple plant based 3CL protease activities (remember the majority of drug discovery comes from natural compounds, it’s only very recently we’ve started designing drugs in silico from scratch. Anyone who thinks ‘herbal shit’ doesnt work is welcome to take some belladonna and wash it down with some atropine…) so there’s an ‘active drug discovery space’ here, and a wide open market. There’s already one FDA approved blend (tollovid) out there and there will be more. Quercetin is also in this class - as well as being an ionophore which seems to help zinc into the cell.
Holy fuck that was fast.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net

QTARD MAGATARD RIGHT-WINGER GRIFTER FAKE BIOLOGIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brought to you by: Hollywood Hulk Hogan gang gang

Seriously though - I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Disheveled Human

Human Refuse Repudiating
kiwifarms.net

I wonder how many pharma companies are working on their own probably many of them of course pfizer gets the limelight because they are making one of the 3 main vaccines and is now a trusted household name for many in western nations. Not really surprising, hopefully it will work well as a treatment and save lives. Moderna will probably come out with one too.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck that was fast.

Yeah. I’m utterly un shocked as well.
This is probably why the HIV protease inhibitors they used right at the start worked well. Remember they were using kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir) at the start? Trouble is that such things aren’t without side effects, they fry your liver and pancreas, so you can’t see these as something you can dose the whole planet with. What’s needed is something that takes out the virus on multiple fronts, probably a combo of the 3CL protease and the alpha/beta importin inhibitors like ivermectin.
Another prediction then: compounds currently used as bronchodilators will end up having anti covid activity. Screenshot that too.

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
So ivermectin works somewhat indirectly, it puts things on pause while the immune system mops up the infection. Lots of antibiotics are the same, they’re bacteriostatic rather than bacteriocidal. The new Pfizer drug is a protease inhibitor which is a similar mechanism to many HIV drugs.. it’s the 3CL protease, and it’s supposed to go directly for several cleavage sites in the virus and nuke it.
What do you mean here? It half sounds like you're saying the protease kills the virus, but the virus needs the protease for it to mature. You comparison to bacteriostatic compounds is interesting. Would removing the protease inhibitor allow the virus to continue to mature, or might it fall apart in the cell or something else? I think viruses often mature via protease after being release from the cell, so the inhibitor could effectively be killing it by creating non-functional virus particles, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

teriyakiburns

I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome.
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean here? It half sounds like you're saying the protease kills the virus, but the virus needs the protease for it to mature. You comparison to bacteriostatic compounds is interesting. Would removing the protease inhibitor allow the virus to continue to mature, or might it fall apart in the cell or something else? I think viruses often mature via protease after being release from the cell, so the inhibitor could effectively be killing it by creating non-functional virus particles, but I'm not sure. What do you think?
The protease (as I understand it) lives at the cleavage sites and acts on proteins as part of the viral replication process. A protease-inhibitor binds to the protease and prevents it cleaving proteins, which prevents the virus replicating but doesn't destroy it as such.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
QTARD MAGATARD RIGHT-WINGER GRIFTER FAKE BIOLOGIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brought to you by: Hollywood Hulk Hogan gang gang

Lol calm down. Just because you couldn't answer my questions doesn't mean that you need to continue to tardrage. Your mom is probably sick of your temper tantrums

You: Scientists are corrupted by grant money!
Me: What about scientists in Russia and China? Wouldn't they want to prove the US is faulty?
You: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
Lol calm down. Just because you couldn't answer my questions doesn't mean that you need to continue to tardrage. Your mom is probably sick of your temper tantrums

You: Scientists are corrupted by grant money!
Me: What about scientists in Russia and China? Wouldn't they want to prove the US is faulty?
You: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Here, ladies and gentlemen is someone, who doesn't know about all the carpet politics scientists have to do and pretends that he's smart as shit.

He also thinks that it's okay for women to use sex to advance their careers.

1627928475927.png

Since I'm not a faggot who blocks people because they're annoying and/or idiots, I guess, Hulk, every time you're being an annoying faggot, I'll just post this, over and over again.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here, ladies and gentlemen is someone, who doesn't know about all the carpet politics scientists have to do and pretends that he's smart as shit.

He also thinks that it's okay for women to use sex to advance their careers.

View attachment 2407715
Since I'm not a faggot who blocks people because they're annoying and/or idiots, I guess, Hulk, every time you're being an annoying faggot, I'll just post this, over and over again.
I see you're still seething mad that I destroyed you in that "debate" you wanted. It's okay, son. It's not rare that I destroy you retards in debates. I recommend going back to /pol/ where you can circlejerk about how terrified you are of the vaccines because your right-wing overlords told you that vaccines are bad.

At least you aren't tardraging all over my profile again, so I guess that's some progress

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
I see you're still seething mad that you I destroyed you in that "debate" you wanted. It's okay, son. It's not rare that I destroy you retards in debates. I recommend going back to /pol/ where you can circlejerk about how terrified you are of the vaccines because your right-wing overlords told you that vaccines are bad.

At least you aren't tardraging all over my profile again, so I guess that's some progress
Oh, is it "hurr durr I won because I keep repeating my position over and over again" script, Hulk?

You were reprimanded once, Hulk. Don't let the jannies get you again.
1627928069921.png

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, is it "hurr durr I won because I keep repeating my position over and over again" script, Hulk?

You were reprimanded once, Hulk. Don't let the jannies get you again.
No, I won because you threw a temper tantrum because you couldn't answer my question and just redirected, like you're doing right now.

Face it, son. You lost and are just another retard on here.

Also, lol that you posted a screenshot of a mod talkign to me after I was reported by a A&Her for neg-rating them :story:

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
No, I won because you threw a temper tantrum because you couldn't answer my question and just redirected, like you're doing right now.

Face it, son. You lost and are just another retard on here.
I'm a retard, yeah. Never pretended to be a smart person.

But yeah, your obstinate refusal to:
acknowledge the carpet politics that scientific community has impacts what scientists can and can't say
peer pressure in the scientific community

paints you as a bigger retard.

You can also look at how various countries handled pandemic response and remarkable number of countries as an excuse to limit citizen freedoms.

Yeah, you're a retard.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a retard, yeah. Never pretended to be a smart person.

But yeah, your obstinate refusal to:
acknowledge the carpet politics that scientific community has impacts what scientists can and can't say
peer pressure in the scientific community

paints you as a bigger retard.

You can also look at how various countries handled pandemic response and remarkable number of countries as an excuse to limit citizen freedoms.

Yeah, you're a retard.
Nah, you trusting your right-wing overlords over doctors and scientists makes you the biggest retard.

You believing that 99% of US scientists could be corrupted but the 1% of US scientists could not be corrupted makes you the biggest retard on the planet. Or that Chinese and Russian scientists would be corrupted by the US as well, which makes no sense, also makes you a gigantic retard.

When I press these issues, you just change the topic and don't answer because you know you have no answer but won't admit that I am right. I don't know why it's so hard for you right-wing spazes to just say "That is a good point. I never considered that" but instead you throw a temper tantrum and double down