"COVIDIOTS" - Stupidity is infectious

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we get a special mention for the idiots that are spreading the 5G/COVID-19 conspiracies?? I'm having a riot reading the comment sections on some of these articles.
You can share some links, archives and screenshots in this thread of the people who genuinely believe in the conspiracy. Though atm, I'm not going to throw them into the OP.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
I'm torn. I'd like to wish these people actually do get corona, but then it's probably not fair to the health workers who'd have to deal with them. Maybe just some really gross and painful rash instead.
Why would you want to wish Corona upon them when you can wish these people to catch something more lethal... like death.

• Feels
Reactions: Dean Pentel

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn. I'd like to wish these people actually do get corona, but then it's probably not fair to the health workers who'd have to deal with them. Maybe just some really gross AND painful rash instead.
If they get it, they'll make it a challenge to spread it. Or clickbait it for all it's worth to gullible people and the YouTube algorithm.

I don't know what's worse: them or 5G conspirtards.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they get it, they'll make it a challenge to spread it. Or clickbait it for all it's worth to gullible people and the YouTube algorithm.

I don't know what's worse: them or 5G conspirtards.
The 5G conspiracies are super easy to disprove if you have the slightest understanding of physics. I made two separate posts about it, and then an electrician YouTuber did a video that explained what I posted in more detail. It's pretty simple stuff. Hell, you radiate more than a 5G repeater, considering your body heat gives off infrared light, which is why you can see other people with night vision goggles. If there were any room for a solid conspiracy, it'd be in the business side of 5G. The concept that it can kill you can be disproved by any high school physics textbook. If someone around you won't believe all of that, ask them to just keep hunting down physics textbooks. Look for ones from foreign countries that were printed long ago, to make sure there's no political bias slipped in. They'll all tell you the same things.

The Coronavirus cure stuff, though, is such a black box that I just don't know who to believe. I really, really hate how much unsourced misinformation is out there. Like why the fuck are real life plagues politicized? It's the closest every single person alive's ever been to our own extinction event, and the World Health Organization tried to cover it up? Fucking clown world, man. Pure, undiluted clown world.

WD-40

Death by 5G
kiwifarms.net
You can share some links, archives and screenshots in this thread of the people who genuinely believe in the conspiracy. Though atm, I'm not going to throw them into the OP.
How about Anthony Steele? He's one of the most prominent of the 5G conspiracy theorists, with over 14 thousand subscribers and 235 videos on his channel.

SHARE THIS INFORMATION ABOUT THE ILLEGAL TAKE DOWN OF THE BRITISH MILITARY OUR DEFENCE OF THE REALM.

5G LED IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPRESSOR A GENOCIDE ON THE PEOPLE

WAKE UP TO THE GENOCIDE PLAN TO KILL YOU - WE HAVE TIME WE KNOW THEIR PLAN.

THE CONTROLLING OF SOCIAL MEDIA OUT PUT COVERING UP CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR BY THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA

TIME TO ACT AGAINST THE 5G LED VACCINE GENOCIDAL CRIME

TRUTH FROM A SIX YEAR OLD - GROWN UPS SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TL;DW: Some YouTube clickbait channel named "elisocray" has been posting a shit ton of videos saying how he and his son caught the virus, though you can clearly tell that he's faking it. Interestingly, he hasn't uploaded anything new in the past couple weeks after putting out those videos. I don't think the guy's worth adding to the OP, though still is worth the mention here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdDzVQvu8tlqZg05-fFhmDg/videos / https://archive.vn/wip/jxLqG

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Here's a UK YouTuber who I enjoy named Myles Power, whose thing is debunking conspiracy theories; He's an actual scientist IRL.

He tends to be apolitical and agenda-free, so although he bashes Alex Jones, he has entire videos about The Young Turks, anti-GMO hippies, 9/11 truthers, and of course David Icke.

Here's his recent series about Corona:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP's been updated to add on Josh Popkin for "pulling pranks" on essential workers.

I'll also give a brief mention here to this performance artist named "DaVida Sal" who's trying to protest against the use of face masks:
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.28.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.28.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.29.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.29.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.29.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.30.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.30.45 PM.png

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ava Louise/Lockner is emailing me complaining about 'illegally published medical records', but they're just the police report. She thinks it's criminal to post those.

"How do my claims not make sense? You posted medical records on your site which I have attached. These were obtained through hacking or under false pretenses because they are not public record. You’re also breaking victim privacy laws allowing this to be posted."
"This is illegal!! This isn’t a funny drag of a public figure this is posting a rape victims private documents and allowing this to be posted on your site. This puts me in danger, and exploits my rape, and private medical and legal documents. I will continue to contact you until this is removed. The FBI cyber crimes unit has a case open tracking who obtained these documents but the fact that you allow them to be posted on your site is sickening. This is illegal! "

IMG_5530.jpeg

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ava Louise/Lockner is emailing me complaining about 'illegally published medical records', but they're just the police report. She thinks it's criminal to post those.

"How do my claims not make sense? You posted medical records on your site which I have attached. These were obtained through hacking or under false pretenses because they are not public record. You’re also breaking victim privacy laws allowing this to be posted."
"This is illegal!! This isn’t a funny drag of a public figure this is posting a rape victims private documents and allowing this to be posted on your site. This puts me in danger, and exploits my rape, and private medical and legal documents. I will continue to contact you until this is removed. The FBI cyber crimes unit has a case open tracking who obtained these documents but the fact that you allow them to be posted on your site is sickening. This is illegal! "

View attachment 1418554
It's very common for lolcows to think that posting publicly available information is illegal, right the way back to Chris.

• Agree
Reactions: PhoBingas

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418554
I'll add that even if they WERE medical records, HIPPA applies to medical professionals with a duty of care to the records, not laymen, so even if they were illegally, in a civil sense, leaked, the recourse would be against whoever leaked them in the first place /, not anyone rehosting it.

Also, somewhat paradoxically I might add, a HIPPA violation is a statutory violation, not a tort, so the state gets the money if someone is caught breaking it, not the person actually wronged. Neat trick that when it's an actual legit violation.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ended up making a separate (Beauty Parlor) thread for Ava, which can be found here:

Tags
None