Cozy.tv - Stagnant honeypot.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Automaton_Type_2B

Glory to Mankind. Except niggers. Fuck niggers.
kiwifarms.net
What happens when one of these people encounter a woman

View attachment 3403207

They literally just chant rape. They're triggered by hearing a female voice. I'm 100% in the opinion of any school shooters are nick fuentes fans.

View attachment 3403208
Nicky and beardsoy are the first REAL misogynists I have ever seen.

No pretense whatsoever, just pure manlet rage.

Pool Party

kiwifarms.net
What happens when one of these people encounter a woman

View attachment 3403207

They literally just chant rape. They're triggered by hearing a female voice. I'm 100% in the opinion of any school shooters are nick fuentes fans.

View attachment 3403208
He says "rape" in the gayest way possible in the second clip. Nick cant even manage to sound straight when talking about raping a woman

Lieutenant Rasczak

Everybody fights, no one quits
kiwifarms.net
It's not looking good for the Cozy sisters.
cozystillsucks.png

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net
The main commenters are groypers and they are also sharing it. They are trolling hoping kino or jim takes the bait.

Seeing a lot of idiots believe this low tier troll tho. Sad...
Yeah, something sounded a bit off by the implication that someone cares enough to ddos it.

HatredOfScissors

kiwifarms.net

Ripe

kiwifarms.net
please lord tell me this is fucking true
Its not.

Look at who is retweeting and sharing. Its mostly groypers and AF people and a couple gullible fools. But mostly faggot groypers

Yeah, something sounded a bit off by the implication that someone cares enough to ddos it.

Its probably being ddos'd. The part about nick "scamming" everyone seems to be the distraction to the site being garbage

Meiwaku

インターネットに女性はいない
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somebody forge a suicide note by Byuu blaming Cozy dot tv on His Suicide.

"I offered Nick Fuentes my life savings to take down all the tranny hate archives. I offered him every asset but he refused and called me a word of power after jerking off to my tranny nudes. If you're reading this it's too late. They will never let you edit my Wikipedia page.

-Byuu"