Crossover: Virgo Rogue insults based Amberlynn Reid (best KF user)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Dammit, now I really want to see the video of null decking a hispanic that probably never existed. Oh well, a gorl can dream.

Edit: ayo @Null she totally doxed you for being an overweight thin attractive young but pushing 30's stalker. How does it feel? Donald Trump is going to find out you're schizophrenic, she's leaving the proof up there. Have fun in mobile alabama!

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Only Marissa could make Amber Reid fascinating instead of repulsive. I hope Morris digs into Reid for their lack of talented-artist-taste in music.

Prince Lotor

The mentally disabled boy named his rabbit Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
So the whole video is:
  • Kiwi Farms users = FAT
  • Kiwi Farms users = Alcoholic
  • Null = bootiful young person
  • running a website = you have mentally disabled
  • "delete your website and apologize to Me. REE!"

Wait, she thinks the video of AL eating 4 portions of rice and chickpeas out of serving bowls on the 'Kiwi Farms' YouTube page is some sort of enshrinement of a venerated user? She's not necessarily wrong. . .if only AL would make an account and grace us with her august personage.

Honestly, I pray to the Old Ones for a vision that will break my mind so I can be a cool, suave, socially adept alcoholic (:_(

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know this cow's backstory but what I'm wondering is if she came here and clicked on CWC's forum first (it's right above Hamber's IIRC) and her brain just sort of short-circuited and she stared at the screen with her mouth hanging open for a few minutes before backing out and trying the next forum down.

A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
I don't know this cow's backstory but what I'm wondering is if she came here and clicked on CWC's forum first (it's right above Hamber's IIRC) and her brain just sort of short-circuited and she stared at the screen with her mouth hanging open for a few minutes before backing out and trying the next forum down.
She's full blown schizophrenic, and likely picked up on Amber from Null's last livestream, where he played some video of her.

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
This bitch is crazy.

I guess it's also pretty crazy to stalk null and make videos of you watching his livestreams. Her thought process is legitimately all over the place. Sometimes she is talking about null and then she plops on one of her videos and exclaims "this was shot back in 2016". There is probably a minute or two in this video she talks about amber but good luck piecing it together through this mess. The rest is just bashing null. She is obsessed.

Last edited: