• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

Crystal Maye Franks / Chibiyama / FantasyMiracle1990Autistic inflation fetishist. Self admitted pedophile.

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Cable 7, Jul 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. Just leave people alone.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Puar

Puar KINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kiwifarms.is
  2. She did go to school, but I can't recall if it was a special ed class at a regular school or if she went to a special school for the worst 'tards (which is a real possibility given how much of a lost cause she is).

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  3. She was most likely in a special ed class. If she's as immature as she is now, then she would've been in a special ed class for sure. That is, unless the education schools in Leslie County, Kentucky didn't have special ed classes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    KVenus

KVenus Nothing bad ever happened to JFK.

kiwifarms.is
  4. Am I Cooleyboy10?

• Winner Winner x 4
    Hasuke

Hasuke Professional weebster.

kiwifarms.is

5. Guessing a special school. I really can't see her being placed in a regular school with her acting up. A grown ass woman that spregs about Pokemon or trolls. Sounds familar.

[​IMG]

Messy limbs. She says it has bubble gum on the tail and it inflates when "excited".

muhfoes.png

Starting drama again I see... I think she is gonna do this in her 40's with random people online.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Puar

kiwifarms.is
  6. I hate to say this. Thanks to you, PokeGirlRULES blocked me.
    pokegirlrulesblockedme.png pokegirlrulesblockedme.png

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    SuperGenesis-GX

SuperGenesis-GX Remember kids, opinions are opinions!

kiwifarms.is

7. Who cares? The only one to blame is you and you only. Maybe because you were being a twat and begging her to tell someone else to unblock you.

You know what? I don't even think you will be able to handle life. What are you gonna do when your mother dies and your family is incapable of taking care of you? Think you can live in a fantasy world?

EDIT:

"You lied about leaving dA..."
    "MUH URGE!"

muhurg.png

Whinge whinge whinge.

countlesswhining.png

"UNBLOCK ME!"

UNBLOCKMEHPLZ.png

If Latios was old enough, he could get his own thread. He lies. Lies including dying and saying his sister posted the message. Lying about loosing an eye, falling in a sewer, etc. Uploads pictures not belonging to him.

latiofag.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #1787 Puar, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Puar

kiwifarms.is
  8. Crystal needs to stop with the drama.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Good for Pokegirlrules. Sooner or later, all of Crystal's friends will abandon her, once they get old enough to understand what's really going on.

Pardon the double post, everybody, but Crystal claims that she's now trying to stay away from Waylon Smithers. Well... We'll see about that.

Crystal Franks Staying Away from Smithers.png

Her excuse for not liking The Simpsons or Smithers anymore is because she wants to obsess over Mega Man again. Hopefully, she won't go back to putting her nasty inflation and mpreg fetishes on Spoutman. *Shudders in discomfort*

• Agree Agree x 3
    #1789 KVenus, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2019 at 1:45 AM
    KVenus

kiwifarms.is
  10. 20190110_225745.jpg

Heavens o hell...

Can somsome decode tard to human for me?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Puar

kiwifarms.is
  11. Now, her husbando will be Spoutman.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Hasuke

kiwifarms.is
  12. Sadly, it's not SpoutMan.EXE. It's Cut Man from the Classic Mega Man games.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    SuperGenesis-GX

kiwifarms.is
  13. Oh, great. Now she's gonna ruin Cut Man. He doesn't deserve to be tortured by Crystal. -.-

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Don't worry, I won't do that, unless he's at 18 and over, right?

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    SuperGenesis-GX

kiwifarms.is
  15. B̶a̶d̶ ̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶o̶,̶ ̶W̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶>̶:̶]̶.̶

Pardon for double-posting, but robots don't have ages.

• Like Like x 1
    #1795 Hasuke, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019 at 1:17 AM
    Hasuke

kiwifarms.is
  16. Can I just point out for a second that this person is so unwilling to change she'll just blame not doing something on the fact that she wanted to do it? Amazing. You're never going to grow up if you just impulsively do everything you want when you want.

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  17. @SuperGenesis-GX

You ask why you never get banned dA when you harass people undet alts...

It is because you cowardly deactivate yourself to avoid being banned, which is stupid. If you got banned and then used a back up account, like your PinkJustice account, it will get banned.

Pocky makes a point. You lie way too much for people to believe you or even wwant to be your friend.

Sorry for the double post, but she has seriously hit rock bottom with her "BAAAWW DA BULLIES HATE ME!". So she seriously drags Gunvolt ONCE again into her baby acts and goes"DURR EVERYONE ISA HATER! BAAAWW!"

FA Journal: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9011332/

Caps.

waahhaters.png
    waahhaters2.png

@SuperGenesis-GX

Listen here, since everything people say to you goes in one ear and out the other. STOP crying about "haters". People like Gunvolt, DreamingWizard and Tuff forgot about you and moved on. What do you do? Recruit people, mainly lowly, fucking pedophiles like BlueCatRiolu to be your personal army to "protect you".

Stop dragging everyone that dislikes you and has long forgot you existing into your drama. You're built on drama and sadly, when you are in your 30's you will still be screaming about what happened ten years ago. Much like some other faggot that I knew that holds a ten year grudge over someone.

You do this to yourself and only you can change it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #1797 Puar, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019 at 1:16 AM
    Puar

kiwifarms.is
  18. I stopped giving a shit about Crystal months ago, and yet she still calls me a hater. I'm not hating on her. I'm only replying to this thread to help out other users who were or are currently victims of Crystal.

There's no denying it. It's true that she's still a drama queen and a hypocrite. And like you said, she will most likely continue this unacceptable behavior until all of her family members either pass on or abandon her entirely.

• Agree Agree x 2
    KVenus

kiwifarms.is
  19. I know, right? Tell me about it. Crystal is still one nasty drama queen. She also keeps dragging me into her drama, even though I'm done with her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. 20190111_154641.jpg

Why not listen to your dumb imaginary friend and leave others alone as well?

From her WAH WAH journal.

brattytwoshoes.png

Oh no stop that. These people you are witch hunting aren't going to show you pictures. Gunvolt LONG blocked you back in 2016. You're still screaming at them over something so stupid. Stop harassing people that do nothing to you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #1800 Puar, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Puar

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.