[CENSORED] Cuckolds & Gamers -

El Garbage

I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate
kiwifarms.net
You still have BP notions of love (I guess we all do to some degree) but you have an open relationship, so there is no need to leave your wife, you are free to plate as many women as you want should you embark on a quest to look for this 'true love'.

Do NOT let your wife know about your successes with plates. The marriage is open, she has it easy now, you will have it easier later, once it becomes more difficult for her and easier for you, she WILL try to put an end to the openess of the marriage.

Do NOT let your wife know about your successes.

Leaving her also opens the door to getting divorceraped and it sounds like you are not sitting pretty financially from your previous trainwreck.

What I would emphasize is that she has given you sons and they are still young, you have this unique opportunity to provide them with a lens that is not fogged with bluepill dogshit, provided their mother does not take them away from you.

Scower TRP material for advice on raising sons (there needs to be more written up on raising children), I dont believe the pill should not be administered to young children. Wait until they are ~13 before you slowly unplug them.

TL;DR you're waifu a shit

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD YOU FUCGIN FAGODLA WASTEBIN OF A FLAGRANTLY SEXUALLY SUPPRESSED CUCK GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY VIDYA YOU FUCKING NORMALBOOT LICKING PEANUT BUTTER GAY HOLE SACHEL OF STOLEN GENETIC RESOURCES. YOUR KIND DISGUST ME. YOU CLAIM TO BE ALL FOR GAMING, BUT IF YOU WERE TRULY IN THIS SHITYOU'D MAN THE FUCK UP AND HELP US IN THE REAL GG GAMING RACE WARS INSTEAD OF ENJOYING BEING STEPPED ON BY GOD DAMN TWO TIMING, TWO FACED, TWO SPIRITED, TWO TON TUMBLRITE TALKING TINAS. I WOULD HAVE ETHICALLY COME TO DELIVER SWIFT AND PAINFUL GG JUSTICE UPON YOU MYSELF, IF I WASN'T TOO BUSY BEATING MY SWEET GAMING SCORE METRICS AND ENJOYING MY AWESOME GAMER GRUB ON MY OWN ACCORD BECAUSE I WON'T BE CUCKED BY A FUCKING SPONSORSHIP LIKE YOU PROBABLY WOULD. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT YOU MADE A GRAVE ERROR ADVERTING A CUCK PRACTICE HERE YOU SICKENED OFFSPRING OF A DYING, BONELESS, HERMAPHRODITIC MARINE CREATURE.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino