Cursed Images

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Job the Long-Suffering

Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook?
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is that shit coming out of the tities?

Men are biologically capable of lactation.
There have been cases where the mother has died during childbirth and the father (automatically) started lactating.

Though I assume it's not common... without the use of certain hormonal additives that is.

Image tax :
1652466938068.jpg

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
There have been cases where the mother has died during childbirth and the father (automatically) started lactating.

Though I assume it's not common... without the use of certain hormonal additives that is.

Image tax :
View attachment 3277727
A real Mario funeral would involve dumping the body down a large pipe that leads to the Mushroom Kingdoms afterlife.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It took me until literally the last person to figure out what the fuck this was even supposed to be.
These were stolen from a short-lived ‘zoomer art’ thread on /pol/ yesterday. Although these were the most hideous, they were thematically identical to most of the other pieces.

Apparently a lot of zoomer art is literally this: just pick an aberrant sexuality, a couple of mental illnesses, an odd personal background and a freakish fashion sense and draw the resultant train wreck of a person.

I can’t help but think that this type of art is emblematic of a society that teaches its children that the most important thing to be is the most outrageous combination of bizarre sexual and mental pathologies possible.

And that is what makes the art accursed and horrifying- the idea that we have kids aspiring to these sorts of identities as the most aspirational in our culture.

Shitted Scaredless

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Image tax :
View attachment 3277727
Bodies are weird.