CWCki has been vandalized -

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuehrer_dessler

Casual gamer and brogressive shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I am on mobile right now so I can't post links but the CWCki has been vandalized, a bunch of trolls accounts were made as well a bunch of troll articles.
Thoughts?
----
EDIT:
I'm on computer now so I thought of making this post better to people who are just joining in.
Long story, short: Spam bots have invaded the CWCki and posted articles that consisted of nothing but just random gibberish.
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/User:1866_769_8127_SAMSUNG_PRinter_toll_free_number
Marvin is doing damage control already by banning several of those spam bots as well their pages and temporarily disabling account creation to CWCki to stop more spam bots appearing.
Currently, we have no idea who the person behind this might be, the best guess ATM is just a troll trying to be funny.
That's weird, the SJW spergopedia a.k.a. RationalWiki was vandalized in the same way.

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
I suspect Stinky Winky found himself a cloning device and cloned himself a million times.
if Chris made a clone machine he would try to trib with himself... then get into arguments over who is the real chris, and fake Chris should do work so real Chris can play vidya all day.
Artist's rendition:
hqdefault.jpg

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone lock down registration so this idiot stops dropping NIGGER all over the pages and templates? He's on as I type this.

EDIT: No seriously, who the fuck is KCWC?

Status
Not open for further replies.