CWCki Improvement Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else been having trouble accessing the CWCki lately? I keep getting Bad Gateway messages.

I consistently have trouble accessing it. It seems, lately at least, the CWCki is down almost once a week at least.

I wonder why that is. General server issues or does Chris actually have a group of white knights trying to DDOS it?

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A subpage on someone's user pages had the contents of the old and most amusing version of TV Tropes' Sonichu article, back before they got white knightey and pedo friendly and deleted all the amusing conjecture. @Marvin, could you bring it back or put screenshots of the page somewhere?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I consistently have trouble accessing it. It seems, lately at least, the CWCki is down almost once a week at least.

I wonder why that is. General server issues or does Chris actually have a group of white knights trying to DDOS it?
Server issues. I really apologize. I should be able to get it back up today. (It's noon here)
A subpage on someone's user pages had the contents of the old and most amusing version of TV Tropes' Sonichu article, back before they got white knightey and pedo friendly and deleted all the amusing conjecture. @Marvin, could you bring it back or put screenshots of the page somewhere?
Is it missing from the history?

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chris did tell Spatchcock that he was going to have a "friend" hack the CWCki. Perhaps the reckoning has begun. . .:lol:

Mashed Potato Grenade

I wonder who the real autists are
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's down again. It was online for a couple of hours, then got hacked by Chris' friend or something.
chris.png

Sanae is a slut

Curious "faith" gatherer
kiwifarms.net
It would be nice if "Da Update" section on the front page actually had a source link to every update. Saying "Chris buys an anime pillow" isn't exactly very useful if there isn't a link to the page on this forum proving he bought one.

Come on, this should be obvious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.