CWCki Improvement Thread -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae is a slut

Curious "faith" gatherer
kiwifarms.net
I know Chris isn't as off-the-wall in his videos as he used to be, but I need to say that the "Reason" tag is being overused for the "performance style" category in the infoboxes containing his more recent videos.

I'd recommend limiting the use of the "Reason" tag to just videos where he's trying to act relatively normal.

I mean, I highly doubt a video as ridiculous as this is befitting of the category "Reason":

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/My_Breast_Massage_Routine_18+

Last edited:

Mettaton EX

Christian's Pocket-knife
kiwifarms.net
I know Chris isn't as off-the-wall in his videos as he used to be, but I need to say that the "Reason" tag is being overused for the "performance style" category in the infoboxes containing his more recent videos.

I'd recommend limiting the use of the "Reason" tag to just videos where he's trying to act relatively normal.

I mean, I highly doubt a video as ridiculous as this is befitting of the category "Reason":

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/My_Breast_Massage_Routine_18+

Yep. If anything, the 'Reason' Tag should be used for videos either where Chris is trying to be normal, OR when he is trying to explain something that he has planned or has noticed, such as the video where he starts his new 'company'.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would be kinda funny if we could get a general consensus on the trolls and their power levels and then have tables in their Bios of their stats like the Marvel wiki
200px-SonichuStats.jpg

A Ghost

closeted sociopath and a classy ghost
kiwifarms.net
this was brought up on the ADF subform a while back but the Jack Thaddeus page could really use a edit to give the reason why people (at lest from here) don't think he was ADF kinda like the blue spike page

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to download the entire cwcki? I'd like to archive it in case something terrible happens and it disappears or something. That seems to happen a lot with Chris related material.

https://www.httrack.com/
Never really used it myself, but I've heard that it's good software for this purpose.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Try hitting Save Page after editting. I've tried it on two computers and my phone, and I get a generic HTTP 500 error. This isn't the only page that does that either.

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
I didn't complete the edit, but the preview looked fine.
Will try later. The beer is calling right now.

-edit for update-
I'm able to edit just fine. Is it still not letting you do anything?
If so, PM me what you want to update and I can do it for you.

Last edited:

Milktheturtle

Turtle raising cow
kiwifarms.net
I was going thru the Cwcki today,Saw there's still a lot of missing vids/broken links and I was wondering if someone's going to re-upload them? A couple of funny ones are missing in the Liquid articles.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I was going thru the Cwcki today,Saw there's still a lot of missing vids/broken links and I was wondering if someone's going to re-upload them? A couple of funny ones are missing in the Liquid articles.

A lot of minor videos went down with the CWCville Library. Also, a bunch of videos that Chris uploaded himself (on CWCville Guardian and CChan6789) have playback on other sites disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.