CWCki Improvement Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milktheturtle

Turtle raising cow
A lot of minor videos went down with the CWCville Library. Also, a bunch of videos that Chris uploaded himself (on CWCville Guardian and CChan6789) have playback on other sites disabled.
Oh I know about that,that's why i'm asking if there's someone who's going to re-up them? Since a lot of them are funny moments of Christory

Last edited:

King Kong... with wings?

6 inches long and feeling pretty fierce
dunno if anyone said this already but on the autism page when it says "people with autism universally facepalm when they look at Chris, and just wish he'd fuck off and die and stop giving them a bad name" that whole thing is piped to the A-log article. the fact that that is there kinda makes it seem like autistics are bad people for wishing death on someone who is doing a pretty good job of making the rest of them look bad

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
dunno if anyone said this already but on the autism page when it says "people with autism universally facepalm when they look at Chris, and just wish he'd fuck off and die and stop giving them a bad name" that whole thing is piped to the A-log article. the fact that that is there kinda makes it seem like autistics are bad people for wishing death on someone who is doing a pretty good job of making the rest of them look bad
They're not bad people for thinking Chris gives them a bad name.

They are huge spergs though.

Was the cwcipedia archive removed? I was looking for some images I remembered being there, and it didn't seem to be accessible.

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonichu_11#Hoax_conclusion

This mentions a set of fake pages where everybody dies or exposes a penis, and Chris' response - a "rage filled CWC blog update". The link points to the CWC Blog page itself, which is a bit untidy and doesn't have a contents page so that particular update isn't so easy to find. However, hashtag links point straight to the blog update where he rants about the hoax conclusion, so I think it'd be better if the word "update" points toward http://sonichu.com/cwcki/CWC_Blog#26_April_2010 . I'd do it myself, but it seems pointless to make an account just for the one edit.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Is the Cwcki's Main Page frozen on an older edit for anyone here?

A couple weeks ago, I made a template to count the days since Chris last begged, and I added it to the Main Page and Financhu Crisis article.

When I'm logged in, the template works fine. But when I'm logged out and look at either page, the template displays the wrong numbers - it doesn't count forward after the last edit done on the page.

This is what I see when logged in:

screenshot-sonichu.com 2016-10-29 17-15-53.png

I'm not sure why both the begging counter and Da Update aren't syncing properly when I'm logged out.

Perhaps the Chris and Money article should be updated to mention that Chris is fairly capable when it comes to paying bills ? There seems to be quite a lot of kiwis who believe that Chris is the one dragging the Chandler's finances down when in reality it's mainly Barb's fault.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
Perhaps the Chris and Money article should be updated to mention that Chris is fairly capable when it comes to paying bills ? There seems to be quite a lot of kiwis who believe that Chris is the one dragging the Chandler's finances down when in reality it's mainly Barb's fault.
Unfortunately, it's hard to document that fact. We don't have much verified info about that. Someone does touch on the issue in this section though, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.