A wild faggot appeared !
Sans titre.png

Sans titre.png

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The CWCki's templates aren't updating right.

If I look at a page with a template on another device (while logged out), the template will only be as current as when the page itself was last updated.

I revised the Relics of Fail template and added some new ones to it, but if I look at an article with that template that hasn't been updated for a while, like this one, it shows the outdated version. If looking at a relic article that was recently updated, like this, the template on it is current up to that point. It's also an issue for templates that I've never edited, like this one.

The strange thing is that if I'm logged in, all templates update just fine. Is this an issue with Mediawiki or with the CWCki specifically?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The CWCki's templates aren't updating right.

If I look at a page with a template on another device (while logged out), the template will only be as current as when the page itself was last updated.

I revised the Relics of Fail template and added some new ones to it, but if I look at an article with that template that hasn't been updated for a while, like this one, it shows the outdated version. If looking at a relic article that was recently updated, like this, the template on it is current up to that point. It's also an issue for templates that I've never edited, like this one.

The strange thing is that if I'm logged in, all templates update just fine. Is this an issue with Mediawiki or with the CWCki specifically?
Cwcki thing. I'm running all the jobs now. Should be updated soonish.

The reason things display properly when you're logged in is because the page needs to be generated anew for logged in people (because the "*username* Talk Preferences ..." bar is user dependent), but they can reuse the same public page for everyone not logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.