Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ray Streip

kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason why the word Facebook isn't written in "Da Update" sections and many of the articles themselves, like is it piping gone wrong or something? Here's an example from the "September 2015" page, first bullet-point at the top:

Wlg51t5.png

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason why the word Facebook isn't written in "Da Update" sections and many of the articles themselves, like is it piping gone wrong or something? Here's an example from the "September 2015" page, first bullet-point at the top:

Wlg51t5.png
Huh.

This page, right? "Facebook" displays normally for me. What browser are you using?

Helisexual5

Aircraft-free rotorcraft
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware that I should be posting this on the CWCki instead, but CWCki seems pretty dead at the moment so I thought about making this question here.
I have seen a lot of people talking about how certain things in the CWCki are either outdated or requires a clean-up. As for someone that wants to help the CWCki, I would like to see a list of the things that are needed to do on the CWCki, like what articles to update, what articles to make, etc. etc.
I feel like this is will be helpful to new users on the CWCki.

TrippinKahlua

Earth Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think there should be a new article on the CWCki called, and yes, apart of the infamous "Chris and" series, should be "Chris and Socializing"

He has been a hypocritical speaker for years about how others should socialize offline, and right now he manifested this into bitching about cell phones and mobile devices.

It be interesting to see the many instances of him acting this way in an abridged form.

You can add in the Attraction sign, why it didnt work, and even his adventures, documented, of course, while at Impulse, other LGBT activities and etc.

Innocuous Banter

kiwifarms.net
I think there should be a new article on the CWCki called, and yes, apart of the infamous "Chris and" series, should be "Chris and Socializing"

He has been a hypocritical speaker for years about how others should socialize offline, and right now he manifested this into bitching about cell phones and mobile devices.

It be interesting to see the many instances of him acting this way in an abridged form.

You can add in the Attraction sign, why it didnt work, and even his adventures, documented, of course, while at Impulse, other LGBT activities and etc.

Might be a good idea, but I feel like some of this stuff has already been covered in the "Chris and sex/psychology" and "Chris and hypocrisy"

Last edited:

Mr. Popo chan

Making dreams come true since 1382
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread made me curious, so I ran wget -m on sonichu.com Downloaded: 178960 files, 4.4G in 1h 24m 54s

Maybe I will zip it and post it somewhere. anyone want a 2+GB file of chris-chan creaminess?

Mr. Popo chan

Making dreams come true since 1382
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dungeon.rm-o.com/cwciki.zip

Here is the url for the 2is GB file my man uploaded for me.
See how long it takes for his host to nuke him over it. :lol:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason the video of Chris showing his personal frozen sperm bank isn't on the CCWCki?

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
Dungeon.rm-o.com/cwciki.zip

Here is the url for the 2is GB file my man uploaded for me.
See how long it takes for his host to nuke him over it. :lol:

Grabbed.

@Marvin I still think I have some lost content, but it's on a long dead computer. I've scoured all my drives, and listed what I found.
Maybe some day I'll bring it in and get it fixed, but I don't even know what's wrong with it, so I'm assuming a ~$1000 repair.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Grabbed.

@Marvin I still think I have some lost content, but it's on a long dead computer. I've scoured all my drives, and listed what I found.
Maybe some day I'll bring it in and get it fixed, but I don't even know what's wrong with it, so I'm assuming a ~$1000 repair.
Cool. Anything helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.