cycling and century rides -

woodfromwell

kiwifarms.net
I have this problem a lot too. I always try to give walkers plenty of notice when I am coming up from behind by shouting "on your left/right!" as soon as I think I am close enough for them to hear me. I find that Hispanics often do not understand what I mean by this and will often move completely off of the track and stand and stare at me as I pass, or if passing a large Hispanic family they will split up on both sides leaving me a path to pass in-between them instead of all of them moving to the opposite side I call out verbally. I also have noticed that white families pushing strollers will take extra care to make sure the stroller stays away from me on the bike just in case I happen to fall/run into them. But Hispanic families don't seem too worried about it and often keep the stroller in the middle of the track as I pass on the left or right.
What's the best way to warn people that you are passing them? I have just been shouting "Passing you on the left/right", but it doesn't feel like an ideal system.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so I want to spend about a hundred bucks on a bike, don't mind building it myself
any particularly great options?

uBlock Origin

kiwifarms.net
Have any of you kiwis built your own recumbent bike/trike? I rented a tricycle recently while on holiday and fell in love with the thing but, they're far too expensive for me to buy. Building my own is going to be my best option if it's worth the time and effort.
so I want to spend about a hundred bucks on a bike, don't mind building it myself
any particularly great options?
Facebook marketplace is good if you've sold your soul to Zuckerberg, if not gumtree has been good for me, but, may not be widely used in the US, I'm not sure.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have any of you kiwis built your own recumbent bike/trike? I rented a tricycle recently while on holiday and fell in love with the thing but, they're far too expensive for me to buy. Building my own is going to be my best option if it's worth the time and effort.

Facebook marketplace is good if you've sold your soul to Zuckerberg, if not gumtree has been good for me, but, may not be widely used in the US, I'm not sure.
I wonder if I can get some crazy led-covered gamer bike off AliExpress or something

As for those recumbent bikes fuck that shit. Drivers barely see the person-height thing at eye level, no way they're gonna see some weiner dog level shit.