Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
He's replying to his comments much more now that he's no longer livestreaming
Cycomment1.png
Cycomment2.png
Cycomment3.png

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
He did a song I liked (it was peak amv kino) so I finally listened to one of his remixes the whole way through. He's even worse at this than he is at actual singing and it's incredibly low effort. I think he's literally just copying/pasting and applying filters so I doubt this content will stop for a long time. Side by side for convenience. I grabbed an AMV because that''s how Cyraxx imagines himself.
Also there was someone in the comments being sneaky
KillingNameOfComment.png

As I was editing this to add the comment image I got a notification for a "weekly update". I guess this was 12 hours ago and I just missed it lol

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net

i dont know what the fuck this was a bout but im not gonna go see some retard try and do a 20's shtick.
so it looks like marty got burnt out covering cyraxx, his tenacity is legendary. so who will take up the mantel now? masshole?
I've been listening to it. The guy got oddly defensive early on when someone called him a twink, other than that pretty boring, not worth catching unless you're a connoisseur of whatever bizarre fetish this is.

wthisthis

kiwifarms.net
This place is disgusting and frankly kind of disturbing. Tormenting people relentlessly who clearly have mental disabilities. What exactly is entertaining or fulfilling about that? I don't pretend to have my life together or anything, and if I found myself doing this I would feel inclined to seriously reevaluate what I'm doing and will be doing with the time I have left on earth.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
This place is disgusting and frankly kind of disturbing. Tormenting people relentlessly who clearly have mental disabilities. What exactly is entertaining or fulfilling about that? I don't pretend to have my life together or anything, and if I found myself doing this I would feel inclined to seriously reevaluate what I'm doing and will be doing with the time I have left on earth.
WELCOM NEW FREN

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Check out the IP2 thread

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chance?
or Sally?