Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• DDoS is active again.

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
Can't say I was around for all the previous 500,000 times Cyrax has QUIT FOR GOOD TO NEVER RETURN, but is this a record for his comeback?
jesus christ.PNG

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Can't say I was around for all the previous 500,000 times Cyrax has QUIT FOR GOOD TO NEVER RETURN, but is this a record for his comeback?
View attachment 2294392
I think he usually takes at least an hour or two if not overnight. This was the most accelerated I've seen his cycle.

Edit- Some quality Classic Games Canada. Wrong Turn edit.

Edit - Two more lives

"FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING !!!!!!" - chance lies his ass off and pretends that he didn't get his "friend" doxed

"Farewell for now" -Chance is taking a break to direct/act in movies and "rekindle friendships"

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some recent screenshots from marty's most recent video, marty found chance's friends irl and reached out to them

From some of chance's "friends" security jake who chance made sexual advances on
Secuirty Jake / Jake from state farms gets a message from Marty (aj). Jake is worried about chance, that chance is losing it
secuirtyjake.png
Jake is horrified by Chance's actions, marty (aj) informed jake about chance and the pedo shit

marty informing jake
jake2.png

more (chance is Jake's only friend)
jake3.png

• Marty implies that Chance and Jake are in a homosexual relationship
  • Marty also wants to get into contact with Sean Saenz (cyraxx's "brother"/friend of 17 years)
  • Chance wants to start his own record company called "survivor records". Chance says artists get to keep their 100% of their own money but chance gets to keep 10-20%, using "lawyers"
  • cyraxx goes live and addresses the pedophile stuff saying again he was "set up by a troll", complains about "harassment and cyber trolls" insults marty's penis, says he cant keep it up
Chance calls marty during the stream, tries to whips his penis out to strike marty's channel, starts screaming nigger

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Chance calls marty during the call, tries to whips his penis out to strike marty's channel, starts screaming nigger
Someone in the discord clipped the penis

The stream ends and is immediately followed by the reveal that "Sneaky Jim" is behind this. There's also public VC between Marty and chance after this call. I think some people in the discord have it recorded but nobody's uploaded it yet.

Cuntbag

kiwifarms.net
Someone in the discord clipped the penis

The stream ends and is immediately followed by the reveal that "Sneaky Jim" is behind this. There's also public VC between Marty and chance after this call. I think some people in the discord have it recorded but nobody's uploaded it yet.
I’m on it sir. I just need authorization from Sneaky Jim first but he’s been in a permissive mood. Let me see if I can get one for you

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He came back last night with
but has deleted them as well as the rest of his videos from the past day or so. Too bad. I'm sure his true fans would have reached out to help if they'd been able to see those videos.
what is interesting is Chance's new channel is called Survivor Records, and what do you know, there already exists a Survivor Records, so Chance stole that name too

The existing Survivor Records
https://www.beatport.com/label/survivor-records/61158 (archive)
survivorrecords.png

Of course's chance's channel with the stolen name
stolenname.png

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Someone wonderful backed up the SOCIAL MEDIA MANHUNT FOR SNEAKY JIM video.
tl;dw he's trying to weaponize his trolls against the mighty Sneaky Jim and cuts them a promo "some of the most elite trolls in the world" wow Apparently giving his trolls wrenches in the chat means that Sneaky Jim is gonna get "brought down"

Cyraxx did at least one livestream today (this is the only one I got a notification for)
HOW AM I NO THE VICTIM

what is interesting is Chance's new channel is called Survivor Records, and what do you know, there already exists a Survivor Records, so Chance stole that name too
What's even better is that he's "signing" dead rappers to his label. The one group of people who are literally not 'survivors.' :story:

Edit - Some quality soundbytes
"Time for War"

"Take them out"

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
New week, new channel
WarStudios.png
WarStudioDescription.png
Welcome to the Channel

Alone Trailer 1

That trailer is absolutely amazing. Should be mandatory viewing for aspiring filmmakers. He's accidentally created an actual work of art.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net