Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• DDoS is active again.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(pssst chance, all your mods are rouges.)
the tupac shirt is also back i see
Yeah he is a real nigger
realnigga.png

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net

Cuntbag

kiwifarms.net
Response to the Guy who thinks he can rap
pretty sure it's a response to this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4X_4kqcOcM

Good to see he's getting more use out of his prosthetic shoulders though. He looks like he could almost pass for normal in that.
No no no. This is a response to the feminine fellow Jester who had his Jesters 1920’s Time Capsule. Jester is a flamboyantly gay 30 year old autist who believed he had a career in voice overs before his 1920’s Time Capsule went horribly awry. Cyrax capitalized and stole this mans essence and being reducing him to nothing. Jesters has since quit live-streaming and has given up on his aspirations but cannot stand being defeated by Cyrax so they will likely square off tonight in a clash of the Titans!

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net

LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!!!!!!​

Yells at the trolls, says they have NO LIFE! Claims Ed is definitely not dead (he is 100% dead, killed by Cyrax) and some troll calls his phone several times. Can't tell who it is. Also his ringtone sounds EXACTLY like a crib mobile lol

Also thought it would be worth preserving one of his more recent songs as of writing.
Chance's title was: "You Going Live Under evanescence Suicide silence Mashup"

(it took me 5 minutes of looking at this jarbled title to descipher it all. It's just a shitty mash-up of 'Evanescence - Going Under' & 'Suicide Silence - You Only Live Once'.)

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net

LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!!!!!!!​

Yells at the trolls, says they have NO LIFE! Claims Ed is definitely not dead (he is 100% dead, killed by Cyrax) and some troll calls his phone several times. Can't tell who it is. Also his ringtone sounds EXACTLY like a crib mobile lol

Also thought it would be worth preserving one of his more recent songs as of writing.
Chance's title was: "You Going Live Under evanescence Suicide silence Mashup"
View attachment 2304681
(it took me 5 minutes of looking at this jarbled title to descipher it all. It's just a shitty mash-up of 'Evanescence - Going Under' & 'Suicide Silence - You Only Live Once'.)
If this gibbon would just ignore the trolls they'd go away.

As I've said before, I hope he doesn't because Marty and schmeckle are hilarious in their recaps of his nearly perfect take on the definition of insanity.

Lucas used to be my favorite cow.

He has easily been surpassed by the modern day cryptkeeper.

Amazing how quickly he's dropped missing his "son."

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net

As I've said before, I hope he doesn't because Marty and schmeckle are hilarious in their recaps of his nearly perfect take on the definition of insanity.

Lucas used to be my favorite cow.

He has easily been surpassed by the modern day cryptkeeper.

Amazing how quickly he's dropped missing his "son."
welcom new fren. cyraxx thread is love.

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
So true, but these trolls are Chance's only social interaction, not counting his battered grandmother.

Speaking of, does anyone have clips or audio of Chance getting punched by Ed after trying to strangle has grandmother? I remember Marty talking about that incident, should be a few months old but can't find it anywhere.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
So true, but these trolls are Chance's only social interaction, not counting his battered grandmother.

Speaking of, does anyone have clips or audio of Chance getting punched by Ed after trying to strangle has grandmother? I remember Marty talking about that incident, should be a few months old but can't find it anywhere.
it wasnt recorded. all you see is Ed break in the door and move toward chance and sally heading straight for the laptop and closes it. a cople hours later Ed and Sally left the house to let chance calm down and he went back on stream with a bloody mouth.

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
"TRY AGAIN KATE"
I think I've seen Kate appear on one or a few streams with Chance and Marty, but haven't seen much other action from her. Is she really this conniving figure who fucks with Chance constantly behind the scenes? At this point she feels more like an Emmanuel Goldstein-esque figure.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
I think I've seen Kate appear on one or a few streams with Chance and Marty, but haven't seen much other action from her. Is she really this conniving figure who fucks with Chance constantly behind the scenes? At this point she feels more like an Emmanuel Goldstein-esque figure.
She does stuff occasionally. This time her friend made a facebook groupchat and invited Chance and all his acquaintances on the site to it to talk about the pedo stuff.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg
Also Chance has deleted his channel after "passing the torch" to Marty in a heartfelt goodbye video. There was some stuff that got spammed in the chat about a 14 year old named Matti. No idea what that's about.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
She does stuff occasionally. This time her friend made a facebook groupchat and invited Chance and all his acquaintances on the site to it to talk about the pedo stuff.
Also Chance has deleted his channel after "passing the torch" to Marty in a heartfelt goodbye video. There was some stuff that got spammed in the chat about a 14 year old named Matti. No idea what that's about.

Person in chat was claiming that Chance was actively sending messages to an underage girl named Mattie Doll on facebook.

New channel

He's god like

Lol, Love the names
1625075136328.png

Last edited by a moderator: