Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

KiwiSuperPowerUser

kiwifarms.net
I hope our boy here is on at least one of the 3 letter agencies watchlists, he seems like someone who when he hits his breaking point he will take his revenge out on innocents.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's quitting once again...

imseriousthistime.gif
cool.gif
I'm sure this time he means it .

Last edited:

tittyhead

kiwifarms.net
>kiwifarms when chance makes a new channel
View attachment 2350835

WORLDS FASTEST DJ TRACK aSCRATCH

View attachment 2351750

Freestyle Scratch Session​

View attachment 2351057
The mason jar of coffee(?) is a wonderful aesthetic.

I could never figure out how to scratch a record, so I'm going to assume this little deck does it all digitally to feel better. But this has about the same sonic quality as when you scratch on jeans or some sort of ribbed plastic when you're bored.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
someone who is totally a fan of cyraxx and totally isnt sally just gave chance a "care package" that totaly wasnt a shopping spree at walmart to calm his mangled ass down
fun fact: tard parents will often resort to what i call "extra christmases" as a way of midigating reactive behaviors. you can all see how well that works...

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chance did another music recording session and it is incomprehensible, terrible music.

Here we get to listen to Cyraxx in his natural environment, with his incel pedo primal screams

just imagine being his grandmother.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
someone who is totally a fan of cyraxx and totally isnt sally just gave chance a "care package" that totaly wasnt a shopping spree at walmart to calm his mangled ass down
fun fact: tard parents will often resort to what i call "extra christmases" as a way of midigating reactive behaviors. you can all see how well that works...
Bahahaha yeah, his "friends" got that shit for him

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Kate Kate Kate,, Omg.. Kate probably caused global warming and started the civil war. That's why we love Kate. Living rent free in goblins heads for 300 years.

"Kate doesn't want me to get money because I will get a lawyer and fight back" - But let me buy this hella cool DJ table and steering wheel setup anyways. I will sue kate later. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net
So pitiful.

He's irrelevant as a cow without Marty.