Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

Ankou

kiwifarms.net
Chance is laying down the law now. He's planning to moderate comments and says he doesn't have time for anymore negativity here, and on The Weeping Raven.
Laying down the rules

cyraxx.PNG

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Chance is laying down the law now. He's planning to moderate comments and says he doesn't have time for anymore negativity here, and on The Weeping Raven.
Laying down the rules

View attachment 2391160
THE RLUES HAVE BEEN LAID DOWN:
NO TROLLI
NO BULLY
this video will totally fix everything and set everything straight

also: CAM TIME IS COMMING BACK CAM TIME IS COMMING BAAAAAAAAAACK. season 10 was dark and werid and we lost the main antagonist. but season 11 is gonna be hilarious i can feel it.

Last edited:

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Interesting factoid for the new month.

The Akron police officer who is named the most in all the police interactions with Chance Wilkins, is Officer Barnes.
The Alaska police officer who busted Chance's dad for rape is also named Barnes (no relationship).

Sadly, I just discovered that Ruple Marx Smith (AKA Oengus Ravenwood) isn't even a registered sex offender. How the fuck that happened is beyond me.

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, I just discovered that Ruple Marx Smith (AKA Oengus Ravenwood) isn't even a registered sex offender. How the fuck that happened is beyond me.
I think somewhere in Marty's interview with that piece of shit, or directly after, it was mentioned that because he commited the crime before it was mandatory for sex offenders to register themselves he is exempt.

Unrelated question: Is it known how Jayme died? Her death was a big moment in the relationship between Marty and Cyrax but I still don't know what happened. I've seen a few people mention drugs I think?

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
I think somewhere in Marty's interview with that piece of shit, or directly after, it was mentioned that because he commited the crime before it was mandatory for sex offenders to register themselves he is exempt.

Unrelated question: Is it known how Jayme died? Her death was a big moment in the relationship between Marty and Cyrax but I still don't know what happened. I've seen a few people mention drugs I think?
Ahh too bad.. Guy was running around Anchorage attacking registered diddlers a few years back. Jason "Avenging Angel" Vulkovich. interesting read.

$ODDWORLDART
Email- [email protected] If you want to buy his artwork.

MY BRAND NEW "REPURPOSED" ARTWORK.. FRESH OFF THE NET

Inspired from a goblin but made it my own under the fair use law.

1627956528291.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
B E T R A Y A L in the house of WIlkins!
what has Chuckula done!?
Can the antibullying/antisuicide/proIP theft community survive such a schism!?

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
B E T R A Y A L in the house of WIlkins!
what has Chuckula done!?
Can the antibullying/antisuicide/proIP theft community survive such a schism!?
Chuckula was "given" "full control" and "ownership" of the Masshole discord server last night and has declared himself Overlord. He will "ban" anyone who insults or offends him.
my show now.PNG

Attachments

• defiance will be punished.PNG
    defiance will be punished.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 30
  • overlord now.PNG
    overlord now.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 30

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Chuckula was "given" "full control" and "ownership" of the Masshole discord server last night and has declared himself Overlord. He will "ban" anyone who insults or offends him.
i see hes opening up his shop again until he can get his DSPII certification (the "care-taker license" he refers to)
it would be rad if someome with a internet show went over the requierments for the job. most notably the HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

Last edited:

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
i see hes opening up his shop again until he can get his DSPII certification (the "care-taker license" he refers to)
it would be rad if someome with a internet show went over the requierments for the job. most notably the HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
I'm picking up what you're putting down, bud! Done and done!

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
When is Null gonna do a person stream on this....thing?
I think with Cyrax, there's a lot of potential and a lot of drawbacks. Sure, Chance on the face of it is a hilarious sperg. Don't get me wrong. But at the same time, to truly get the funny, there's a lot of lore one needs to get into. This on top of having to sift through and clip livestreams, which are 90% crap. And unfortunately, because Chance deletes fucking everything on a near weekly basis, there's a lot of primo content which slips through the cracks without archives.

I think if Null were to do a stream, it'd be good to get someone well versed in the lore in there to guide the audience. Be it Marty, CGC, Kate or any number of Cyrax's rogues gallery.