Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Actually that's not why he cant get his caregiving license and finally make a living doing part-time caregiving. It's also not because the woman he wanted to be "caretaker" to has been assaulted by him on several occasions. Nope! Its because.......of me! 🤯
Of course it is. lol 🤣

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
More stolen artwork Chance.. When will you learn that you cannot steal artwork for your merch sales.

Chance's stolen art:

Original Art:

1628903333699.png

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
what the fuck has this thread become?

also Marty got doxed? Why wasn't it mentioned anywhere on here?
ruple and i tried talking about it, then these 3 randos came out of nowhere giving me and ruple hats and trash cans. maybe its old fags thinking were shitting up the thread with offtopic stuff? not entirely sure why.

a glimpse into chance's self image. id say its pretty accurate, no reason for any cognitive dissonance at all

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Raxx's dog Bandit is sick and having seizures. The awesome self proclaimed caretaker, refuses to call and get the dog to a vet.

Such a selfish, disgusting, and vile human being he is.
maaaaan. this fuckin exceptional individual. couldnt figure out how to premiere and the volume was so low i though he was talking about ed. cyraxx hates that dog hes just trying to get attention. fuck him

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Tried to do a report online but got this..

Hi Chance,

Please call our Humane Officers at 330-487-0333 and select option 1 or call the Cruelty Hotline at 330-405-0620. Our Humane Officers are on the road throughout the day so please leave a message and wait for a return phone call. An officer will be paged once you have left a message. The Humane Officer must speak with the reporting party before assistance can be provided. Leave your name, call back number, type of animal, and nature of the problem.

Our Humane Officers are available from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. Monday through Friday, except holidays. Please contact your local police department if you find a severely abused, abandoned, or neglected animal when a Humane Society of Summit County Humane Officer is not available. Please consult your local animal control agency regarding healthy stray animals and vicious animals. Please be advised that we are prohibited from handling wildlife.

Thank you for your concern and I hope this information helps!

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Tried to do a report online but got this..

Hi Chance,

Please call our Humane Officers at 330-487-0333 and select option 1 or call the Cruelty Hotline at 330-405-0620. Our Humane Officers are on the road throughout the day so please leave a message and wait for a return phone call. An officer will be paged once you have left a message. The Humane Officer must speak with the reporting party before assistance can be provided. Leave your name, call back number, type of animal, and nature of the problem.

Our Humane Officers are available from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. Monday through Friday, except holidays. Please contact your local police department if you find a severely abused, abandoned, or neglected animal when a Humane Society of Summit County Humane Officer is not available. Please consult your local animal control agency regarding healthy stray animals and vicious animals. Please be advised that we are prohibited from handling wildlife.

Thank you for your concern and I hope this information helps!
we live in an age of PETAtards flooding humane societies and animal control bureau report systems. im not surprised they vet each complaint personally

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net
Raxx's dog Bandit is sick and having seizures. The awesome self proclaimed caretaker, refuses to call and get the dog to a vet.

Such a selfish, disgusting, and vile human being he is.
His act is disgusting.
He's sad about things for such short periods of time.

"Son" put up for adoption?
Makes a terribly acted video. Next video, terribly rapping or "singing" over someone else's music; son never mentioned again.

Somehow, he'll make millions if Marty/schmeckle/massholereports would just leave him alone.

Sick dog? Same song and dance.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Just gonna leave this here.. 100% real street sign in Arizona.

1629841360212.png

I fear Cyraxx sent goons and got the wrong clown.

1629847607130.png

Raxx quit yet again. Over the same best friend Sean (Youtube name Seansplay). You remember him. He's in his 30s as well and plays videos games with children online. But he's not a chomo.. He swears..

Taking bets on what time he comes back on once his hot pocket meds wears off.

Features the patented dry crying, and eyes closed story mode.

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
He uploaded a new video which I found kind of interesting:

"a Tribute to my Older Brother Willam Arntzen who passed Feb 3rd 2015"
For whatever reason, he screen recorded a YouTube video and then uploaded that instead of just uploading the original video. You can see that in the first few seconds. It's also the first time I've seen a picture of Bill. Can't remember seeing his face in the OP at least. Amazing how bad the genetics are in that family, he looks fairly deformed in some pictures but not nearly as bad as Chance.

Don't miss out on the final few seconds with a touching Second Life character modelled after Bill. Chance truly knows how to commemorate his dead family. Shame he never went to see him before he died.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
He uploaded a new video which I found kind of interesting:

"a Tribute to my Older Brother Willam Arntzen who passed Feb 3rd 2015"
For whatever reason, he screen recorded a YouTube video and then uploaded that instead of just uploading the original video. You can see that in the first few seconds. It's also the first time I've seen a picture of Bill. Can't remember seeing his face in the OP at least. Amazing how bad the genetics are in that family, he looks fairly deformed in some pictures but not nearly as bad as Chance.

Don't miss out on the final few seconds with a touching Second Life character modelled after Bill. Chance truly knows how to commemorate his dead family. Shame he never went to see him before he died.

lol - Better music