Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

vulg

kiwifarms.net
ROCK ON
1630637944975.png
1630637960061.png
1630637977643.png

he strangles that guitar like it's his infected cock.

GoodbuyWhorses

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for the stream he did on September 1st titled "BEING 100 % Real ith eery single person whos trolled or attacked me", I found the page but he deleted the video or made it private because i can't watch or download it. He talks about how he is a musical genius. Anyone have a downloaded copy or a way to watch it?

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for the stream he did on September 1st titled "BEING 100 % Real ith eery single person whos trolled or attacked me", I found the page but he deleted the video or made it private because i can't watch or download it. He talks about how he is a musical genius. Anyone have a downloaded copy or a way to watch it?

Ask a mod in chat to enable it? I couldn't find it on the usual archives.

Lol He only sold 2 shirts and when he transferred the money to paypal it triggered a lock on his account for suspicious activity. hahahahaha

I'm sure his cut was only $6.00 at most.

1630820224217.png

And, quitting again.. Season 11 has now concluded.

Last edited by a moderator:

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
How am learning about him just now? He's Chris and Barb's son sent from the future to begin the end of times. He literally reminds me of a character in a futuristic horror movie inspired by HP Lovecraft. He's the only cow besides Chris that inspires me to read the OP. @Null . I think we found OPL's replacement.
OPL is irreplaceable, and also irrelevant. Cyrax has the potential to surpass him. Never before have I seen a lolcow with such native talent. Whether Cyrax is able to maximize his gifts remains to be seen, but the combination of dedicated weens, volatile moods, and infected penises is promising.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2516841
I need my space
>proceeds to go live...
"You people need to get off the god damned internet and get real jobs" - Chance Wilkins

This is his best retirement ever..

New round of police reports were just requested for May up until the police visit last night. Should have those in several weeks.

1631036877397.png