D$P gloating over ProJared thread + other things he dwells on - "I have not ever really dwelled on anything more than a day"

How many days will D$P bring up ProJared/cheating?

• 1) One Day

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • 2) One Week

Votes: 55 26.8%
  • 3) Until the end of time

Votes: 157 76.6%

• Total voters

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
He looks like Leisure Suit Larry, apart from the beard :lol:

View attachment 756549
And the fat.

Remember a clip of his somewhere during his No More Heroes playthrough while it was installing, he actually thought he could look like Travis Touchdown(main character)if he put on the aviators. This might have been before his face reveal though so he might have just been bullshitting his viewers to appear as some false image.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Let me get this straight. Phil thinks reciprocal comeuppance for a snarky tweet years ago, is for a guy to get divorced and his ex to air dirty laundry. Mind blowing. The guy is a legit sociopath.
you have to understand that everybody is mobbing him, he is the little guy, and lady luck lets him life while she takes away all those bigger youtubers.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Credit where credit is due, this clown handled the PandaLee breakup announcement ridiculously more professional than Jared did.
It's a bit telling that he will shit talk Rambo and Howard, even discuss his family members, along with sharing medical history also with Pandalee. Yet, he won't share anything about the break-up and how it happened.

He will tell us how he ended up meeting Panda, but won't mention anything about how he met Ket.

Just interesting what he wants to leave out and what he's willing to cough up.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Youtuber personality "ProJared" imploded in a Twitter divorce fiasco that revealed shameful skeletons in his closet, rocketing his embarrassment up Twitter's "Trending Worldwide" list, and causing a mass exodus of his Youtube subscribers (discussion in the "General Thread" begins [/B]here).

View attachment 755636
View attachment 756659

View attachment 756660
This is what I mean. He will be jerking off this until the cow becomes a dead horse and then he'll beat it to dust. He's going to make people hate him even more than before.

I wonder what will happen when Phil goes through some shit and people dogpile him?

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

I'm not a whiny baby
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, this malicious EvilAJ who cropped together his playthrough and showed real comments. It's an act of evil to show his playthrough in an actual stomacheable way.
I think Phil genuinely remembers it as nothing more than harsh brutal attacks on him. Sure it was, if you are too whiny and thin-skinned to look at your own genuine honest Let's Play and the natural reactions you received anyway.
Tutankhamun would like to have a word with you.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Just a small Social Blade update. Jared's lost subs over the past few days have indeed slowed down to the point where yesterday he only lost 15k subs. Meanwhile DSP's "growth" has also slowed, while the first two days after his tweet he gained respectively 100 and 127 subs (no, I'm not missing a k on the end of those, hundreds not thousands) but yesterday he gained only 44 new subs. We'll see how today goes but as of this morning he is currently in the red at -3 subs for the day.

Final numbers as of this check: ProJared 830k subs, DSP 188k subs.

Side note: It's pretty funny watching DSP's live sub count. It rarely moves, really shows how stagnant DSP's fanbase is.

Wurstbrot

I'm not a whiny baby
kiwifarms.net
Just a small Social Blade update. Jared's lost subs over the past few days have indeed slowed down to the point where yesterday he only lost 15k subs. Meanwhile DSP's "growth" has also slowed, while the first two days after his tweet he gained respectively 100 and 127 subs (no, I'm not missing a k on the end of those, hundreds not thousands) but yesterday he gained only 44 new subs. We'll see how today goes but as of this morning he is currently in the red at -3 subs for the day.

Side note: It's pretty funny watching DSP's live sub count. It rarely moves, really shows how stagnant DSP's fanbase is.
I nearly had a heart attack, but then realized you speak about Phil's YOUTUBE subs, not Twitch. Well, then this won't matter, there is no quality to speak of which animates an audience to actually click on his videos (except you say: YES THERE IS. DEBUNKED!)

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
In DSP's place you all would be doing the exact same thing regarding the ProJared spite, you hypocritical cunts.
1 - You have to be petty as hell to gas yourself up by using someone's misfortune as a gotcha moment.
2 - Unlike Phil, I don't need likes and retweets to validate my own self worth. I have a life outside of the internet,

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net

Watching dsp live sub count is like watching his facecam on any stream... sometimes you think it froze.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Well, I came back today to check on social blade and see if there was a worthwhile update, and to my surprise there is. Since the last update Projared's youtube subcount drop has slowed, still going at around negative 5000+ a day, but slowed quite the bit from the big drama drop. Meanwhile DSP's channel did something very interesting over the last two days: lost all the subs he gained from his "epic" tweet. Yesterday he dropped 142 subs and today he's so far dropped another 136. That good will did not last long.

Final totals (since this is neatly wrapped up at this point):
Projared: 812k subs
DSP: 187k subs

TL;DR: Even with everything that happened Projared is still more popular than DSP.

Edit:
Just wanted to add the actual numbers for people to look at. Here's from the "epic" tweets to today for DSP's youtube subscriber count.

Edit 2:
He posted a salty tweet about losing subs.

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Well, I came back today to check on social blade and see if there was a worthwhile update, and to my surprise there is. Since the last update Projared's youtube subcount drop has slowed, still going at around negative 5000+ a day, but slowed quite the bit from the big drama drop. Meanwhile DSP's channel did something very interesting over the last two days: lost all the subs he gained from his "epic" tweet. Yesterday he dropped 142 subs and today he's so far dropped another 136. That good will did not last long.

Final totals (since this is neatly wrapped up at this point):
Projared: 812k subs
DSP: 187k subs

TL;DR: Even with everything that happened Projared is still more popular than DSP.

Edit:
Just wanted to add the actual numbers for people to look at. Here's from the "epic" tweets to today for DSP's youtube subscriber count.
View attachment 760658

Edit 2:
He posted a salty tweet about losing subs and then deleted it.
View attachment 760688
It only took one day exposure to pigroach khantent to turn them all into detractors

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Phil's back to drama tweeting. ProJared released a response to everything that's going on (it's about what you would expect: victim blaming, finger pointing, etc.), Phil unleashes another EPIC tweet. Remember guys, he doesn't care about YouTube drama! It's not his thing! Don't go to his channel expecting this on a regular basis! He only cares about playing games on his CHILL streams!
Also, Phil is officially taking credit for the "scratching my leg" excuse, even though Phil never actually said this. I believe a troll/detractor said this in a YouTube comment. So we get more retconning on top of the drama.

DSP ProJared.jpg

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil's back to drama tweeting. ProJared released a response to everything that's going on (it's about what you would expect: victim blaming, finger pointing, etc.), Phil unleashes another EPIC tweet. Remember guys, he doesn't care about YouTube drama! It's not his thing! Don't go to his channel expecting this on a regular basis! He only cares about playing games on his CHILL streams!
Also, Phil is officially taking credit for the "scratching my leg" excuse, even though Phil never actually said this. I believe a troll/detractor said this in a YouTube comment. So we get more retconning on top of the drama.

View attachment 763017
He fucking pinned the tweet already too. He's really trying to "GO VIRUHL" again. :lol:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino