Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• DDoS is active again.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Decided to replay the game to figure out wtf the obsessive fans think some things...
Fujisaki the one they try to say is trans. Flat out during the game poriton when hes murdered you are told he is a "lady boy" and he wants to be more manly so he approaches another person to teach him to be a man. Not sure why they think hes trans when he flat out is said to be a man and that he only dresses as a girl since he got tired of being called too sissy....

Also surpirsed they havent tried to sanitize the punishment portion of that game yet for Owada.

Also in regards to the kids playing those games some of that is insane. Corpse party if i remember right had a scene with an underaged brother and sister having sex.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Also surpirsed they havent tried to sanitize the punishment portion of that game yet for Owada.
There's memes of it. Also I saw someone who drew the entire cast of THH, Junko and Muruko included but said Mondo makes them uncomfortable.

YOU DREW A MASS MURDERER WHO DOES IT FOR FUN AND A SERIAL KILLER WHO ONLY GOES FOR CUTE BOYS YET THE BIKER IS THE OFFENSIVE ONE TO YOU. HE OWNED A FUCKING MALTESE FOR FUCKS SAKE, HE'S NOT A PIECE OF SHIT.

It's always the dudebros who get cancelled huh?

At least the entire fandom minus that Karen can agree that the pedo is fucking garbage

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
DEE2D04B-C1EC-42E5-B31E-4B4F811825B9.png

I found this on my phone and I don’t remember screenshotting it but I’ll just drop it here

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, the dinklerumper crowd is trying to cancel Kubscoutz? I haven't seen the video since it went up but well that's going on. No idea what the fuck he did.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
They felt insulted at someone taking shots at their beloved non-existent husbando/waifu.

With this level of craziness, maybe someone would start up a "Final Fantasy house" kind of shit.
With the amount of crazy kinnies, i'm actually SHOCKED we haven't had a final fantasy house situation in the modern day tbh.

Speaking of which, there used to be a youtuber who documented Jen (the ring leader of that crazy house) since she kidnapped somebody I think? But I think it was a year or two ago she took down her website and videos since people kept harassing her about how Jen was a good person and didn't do that shit (the ff house, the hannibal fandom etc). But that's it's own thing and I don't want to derail the thread.

Because Nagito is their uwu smol boi and Toko has DiD according to them
Why is it always hard core Nagito fans who go rabid like this? I like him but like?? The guy literally smells like death and is always at death's door due to his health.

Tbh, who are the craziest ones? Kokichi girls or Komaeda girls? I feel like it's the latter.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
With the amount of crazy kinnies, i'm actually SHOCKED we haven't had a final fantasy house situation in the modern day tbh.

Speaking of which, there used to be a youtuber who documented Jen (the ring leader of that crazy house) since she kidnapped somebody I think? But I think it was a year or two ago she took down her website and videos since people kept harassing her about how Jen was a good person and didn't do that shit (the ff house, the hannibal fandom etc). But that's it's own thing and I don't want to derail the thread.

Why is it always hard core Nagito fans who go rabid like this? I like him but like?? The guy literally smells like death and is always at death's door due to his health.

Tbh, who are the craziest ones? Kokichi girls or Komaeda girls? I feel like it's the latter.

While the sheer amount of autism produced by Kokichi fangirls could produce a supermassive black hole if given mass, wasn't there some insane Komaeda fan that had a KF thread? That seems like a solid win.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net

>We hadn't
Knowing danganfags i'm sure something similar happened at some corner of the world, but it isn't public knowledge yet.

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>We hadn't
Knowing danganfags i'm sure something similar happened at some corner of the world, but it isn't public knowledge yet.
Listen, I wouldn't be surprised that they would make a cum-infested fuckshack in the slightest. Also off topic but did they make a Danganronpa AU for that shitty Dream SMP? I need to know so I can confirm that we're going down the path of insanity.