Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• DDoS is active again.

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fujoshi's being involved would explain it, low standards and all. Maybe I'm just just biased, but Komaeda was absolutely the worst character in the series I've seen so far. Not even interesting in an antihero kinda way, just straight up written to be as edgy and annoying as possible. Makes sense why they'd sperg over him so hard.

After reading through the thread, I now see why the danganronpa fandom is so cancerous. If you can't even acknowledge how insane certain characters are (toko being a serial killer and having split personalities, half of the characters committing murder, whatever the fuck is wrong with nagito etc) without being called ableist then it just fuels degenerates who can't tell the difference between reality and a video game.
Finally someone who admits that Nagito was the fucking worse. He ruined an entire generation of women.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fujoshi's being involved would explain it, low standards and all. Maybe I'm just just biased, but Komaeda was absolutely the worst character in the series I've seen so far. Not even interesting in an antihero kinda way, just straight up written to be as edgy and annoying as possible. Makes sense why they'd sperg over him so hard.

After reading through the thread, I now see why the danganronpa fandom is so cancerous. If you can't even acknowledge how insane certain characters are (toko being a serial killer and having split personalities, half of the characters committing murder, whatever the fuck is wrong with nagito etc) without being called ableist then it just fuels degenerates who can't tell the difference between reality and a video game.
Finally someone who admits that Nagito was the fucking worse. He ruined an entire generation of women.
I agree with you both when it comes to Nagito being the worst character in the entire series. Which honestly sucks because on paper his character, and talent are really interesting. It's just that execution is so bad that it doesn't matter.

Kokichi might be annoying af, but at the very least he's occasionally funny. Nagito on the other hand is just an insufferable edgelord for the entire time he's around, and even after he's kicked the bucket.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I agree with you both when it comes to Nagito being the worst character in the entire series. Which honestly sucks because on paper his character, and talent are really interesting. It's just that execution is so bad that it doesn't matter.

Kokichi might be annoying af, but at the very least he's occasionally funny. Nagito on the other hand is just an insufferable edgelord for the entire time he's around, and even after he's kicked the bucket.
Kokichi at least didn’t attempt to blow up the school in order to get out of a test and got 3 students expelled. Even if he did get Gonta killed.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Call me a faggot, but I think the fact that Ouma is annoying as hell might be the point of his character, back when I used to be in this hellspawn of a community, I actually found him quite endearing. Komaeda on the other hand... yeah, he was a fucking mistake.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The shipthirsty degens of the fandom are about to get a whole lot more degenerate with the new mass-crossover release.

90AD4A07-FAAA-4365-9CD5-8C92C722C3B0.jpeg

Great_Disgrace

Another day another DDoS attack
kiwifarms.net
The shipthirsty degens of the fandom are about to get a whole lot more degenerate with the new mass-crossover release.

View attachment 2299425
If I’m being honest, due to the lack of content overall in danganronpa (as DRV3 was released in 2017), the diseased shippers will have a field day with all the new character interactions. Hopefully their sperging won’t be too dreadful. Even if it ends up being a headache, in the end of the day, I hope that the shipper’s screeching will be entertaining to read.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
It makes me laugh more at their trigger warnings when they do that. Especially considering how screwed up Ultra Despair Girls was. There's one boss battle there that you definitely do not want to play in public.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
It makes me laugh more at their trigger warnings when they do that. Especially considering how screwed up Ultra Despair Girls was. There's one boss battle there that you definitely do not want to play in public.
That whole character is just sad.

But I'm just glad most of the fandom decided "y'know, let's not stan the pedo."

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
That whole character is just sad.

But I'm just glad most of the fandom decided "y'know, let's not stan the pedo."
Most of the children's arcs were sad.

I do not remember the guys name that was pulling the strings on Syo in that one fight that had marker all over him, but I don't get why people are so into him since he's pretty screwed up character wise.

If an indie producer had done that game I'm sure it would have brought up a lot of questions on why they decided to portray things that way.

FearsReality

World’s most based necroposter. Ayla is hot btw
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy! It’s time to post something… longer than what I usually post.

how about some updates on some notable lolcows from the OP?

let’s start with… danganmandy

D571DBA4-F95D-4FC8-89C1-5D40AF0DF20A.jpeg

Same faggotry as always, really. But the top video has a tl;dr like this: I’m a faggot and you shouldn’t have sex with me. I’m also insecure because of my daddy issues.
sadly, nothing too notable. Besides somebody calling him a trans queen (really?)

Up next! Aeris Akamatsu!

D773E7F1-30F6-4094-A610-A339AF7B8153.jpeg

same faggotry as well. Dammit! Why do trannies keep being dumb enough to be here!? I guess he hasn’t changed, and his pixel Sprite is… awful, complete lack of shading

now comes the rule of threes! Nick/Milkpunches! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! He actually posted some notable shit. Incoming massive wall of images. Because this is a long thread about HDRH20.
41D60B1D-FB9A-49C0-BED3-FB9B321463B1.jpeg

4CAB6411-DE42-47FD-ADFF-93AA2BD2391C.jpeg

Character development?
CF29BFB1-EA1B-4521-87C5-A6A88A5F74FA.jpeg

EAC33523-59AE-408E-A925-F04DAA8C24A4.jpeg

92ACCD3D-72D1-4CFD-9CEE-7D3AD3D0D7CD.jpeg

nobody is sending you shit

A6D207C9-23EA-4479-AB50-EE14B2B85D7C.jpeg

Beyond that, he drew shit like this.
4B0680AB-D57F-4D57-8A7F-0068B7692529.jpeg

Ik you’d make a deal with god, considering what you look like
724F8C04-2038-47CF-89DE-A03C4B799CCA.jpeg

on the bright side, you probably look better than half the fandom!

anyway… that’s all I can post, but while I’m here, let me say something that I found interesting about this fandom in particular
This fandom is proof there is an epidemic going around that seems to be spreading like cancer. The epidemic? I have named it: “Psychobsession” Full name: Obsession to Psychotic or Insane characters in fiction. I’m not sure what started this, but people, women especially, seem to now really love characters who are portrayed as “crazy” or “dark.” Probably due to the angst inside people who suffer from this horrible disease, or because due to their lack of physical strength or lack of physical appearance, their way of coping is by wasting their life to thinking they’re attractive or to worshipping characters who are portrayed as “insane.” The saddest part is, the characters they worship such as Akechi (I’m bringing in persona, people!), Nagito, and Kokichi aren’t very developed (with akechi only receiving minor development once Royal came out.) and their main gimmick is the same. They are antagonists to the story who have sociopathic tendencies or poor social skills to boot. And they are either hated, or get away with it most of the time. Something these poor people could never do. I think the only cure now is exercise and rehabilitation, and to tell their dads to get the kids off the internet.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy! It’s time to post something… longer than what I usually post.

how about some updates on some notable lolcows from the OP?

let’s start with… danganmandy

View attachment 2351655
Same faggotry as always, really. But the top video has a tl;dr like this: I’m a faggot and you shouldn’t have sex with me. I’m also insecure because of my daddy issues.
sadly, nothing too notable. Besides somebody calling him a trans queen (really?)

Up next! Aeris Akamatsu!

View attachment 2351659
same faggotry as well. Dammit! Why do trannies keep being dumb enough to be here!? I guess he hasn’t changed, and his pixel Sprite is… awful, complete lack of shading

now comes the rule of threes! Nick/Milkpunches! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! He actually posted some notable shit. Incoming massive wall of images. Because this is a long thread about HDRH20.

View attachment 2351675
Beyond that, he drew shit like this.
View attachment 2351679
Ik you’d make a deal with god, considering what you look like
View attachment 2351712
on the bright side, you probably look better than half the fandom!

anyway… that’s all I can post, but while I’m here, let me say something that I found interesting about this fandom in particular
This fandom is proof there is an epidemic going around that seems to be spreading like cancer. The epidemic? I have named it: “Psychobsession” Full name: Obsession to Psychotic or Insane characters in fiction. I’m not sure what started this, but people, women especially, seem to now really love characters who are portrayed as “crazy” or “dark.” Probably due to the angst inside people who suffer from this horrible disease, or because due to their lack of physical strength or lack of physical appearance, their way of coping is by wasting their life to thinking they’re attractive or to worshipping characters who are portrayed as “insane.” The saddest part is, the characters they worship such as Akechi (I’m bringing in persona, people!), Nagito, and Kokichi aren’t very developed (with akechi only receiving minor development once Royal came out.) and their main gimmick is the same. They are antagonists to the story who have sociopathic tendencies or poor social skills to boot. And they are either hated, or get away with it most of the time. Something these poor people could never do. I think the only cure now is exercise and rehabilitation, and to tell their dads to get the kids off the internet.
Damn, never knew that Milkpunches was an absolute neckbeard.

NynchLiggers

kiwifarms.net
>New
This already existed for long, there is even a variant with real serial killers and school shooters called the True Crime Community.

FearsReality

World’s most based necroposter. Ayla is hot btw
kiwifarms.net
>New
This already existed for long, there is even a variant with real serial killers and school shooters called the True Crime Community.
Elliot Rodger was right.

I’m actually concerned There’s still Ted Bundy simps out there