Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• DDoS is active again.

Fission Mailed

cOwOna
kiwifarms.net

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Who would buy those shirts. Literally anybody can make a shirt like that with ease especially if it's just stealing concept art and slapping it on with ease.

Clorox Cowboy

Rinse away man's hatred
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, I think the Nanami one looks fine, and there are a few other good ones.
Sure they are using official art, but there's some typography and stuff going on.

1626672829843.png

I find it perplexing, given not every character got a shirt, they chose to make one of Hagakure. He's a good character, but not exactly fandom-popular, there are several safer DR1 choices.
1626673048303.png

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
They really didn't have many DR1 stuff, it had a lot of DR3. Wonder what made them even do a danganronpa run of merch.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Alright i'm ready for my autism pieces, when the shirts were coming out I DID buy two of them mainly to see how well they would hold up in the wash since i've noticed the shitty ones hold up in the wash compared to GOOD ones. Don't worry I didn't spend that much It was one of those buy 1 get one sales.
I own these two here and here.

I bought these around the time I bought this WAY BETTER (and full priced) Kakashi shirt.

After 1 washing. Kakashi's decal was cracked to all fuck and it got worse after that, the dangan shirts, which felt WAY crappier (esp the DR1 shirt) came out picture perfect.
So far the Dr2 trio shirt, it's in great shape and hasn't cracked. Dr1, the only noticeable difference is the pink around the logo got a little smudgy and ishimaru is a little blurrier but it's very minor and you can't see it.

When I took a trip, they had more dangan shirts but it was what the cashier called "poster t-shirts" in which they take the poster of say Dangan the end of hopes peak, and slap it on a shirt. I did ask if they could sell me the poster shirt in the display box, but they said no because they legit printed a poster out and stuck it on a blank tshirt and put it on the display box,
They also had Junko socks which looked way worse IRL but I didn't grab a photo of it. They had way more of the "we slapped a sprite on a t shirt and called it a day" at the HT I went to, and a lot were sold out. I dunno who would want shit like that but, go off lazy ass I guess?

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright i'm ready for my autism pieces, when the shirts were coming out I DID buy two of them mainly to see how well they would hold up in the wash since i've noticed the shitty ones hold up in the wash compared to GOOD ones. Don't worry I didn't spend that much It was one of those buy 1 get one sales.

I bought these around the time I bought this WAY BETTER (and full priced) Kakashi shirt.

After 1 washing. Kakashi's decal was cracked to all fuck and it got worse after that, the dangan shirts, which felt WAY crappier (esp the DR1 shirt) came out picture perfect.
So far the Dr2 trio shirt, it's in great shape and hasn't cracked. Dr1, the only noticeable difference is the pink around the logo got a little smudgy and ishimaru is a little blurrier but it's very minor and you can't see it.

When I took a trip, they had more dangan shirts but it was what the cashier called "poster t-shirts" in which they take the poster of say Dangan the end of hopes peak, and slap it on a shirt. I did ask if they could sell me the poster shirt in the display box, but they said no because they legit printed a poster out and stuck it on a blank tshirt and put it on the display box,
They also had Junko socks which looked way worse IRL but I didn't grab a photo of it. They had way more of the "we slapped a sprite on a t shirt and called it a day" at the HT I went to, and a lot were sold out. I dunno who would want shit like that but, go off lazy ass I guess?
TLDR: These shirts fucking suck.

purupela

kiwifarms.net

Buy one of the listen flavor shirts moron.
1627320435590.png

capsule.

kiwifarms.net
Decided to gather up more info on funny cows/incidents, because I want nothing more than this thread to succeed.

For a while, the Danganronpa subreddit allowed people who RPed as characters on funny gimmick accounts. It was mostly people commenting or making posts in character. It was obnoxious. Eventually, the Reddit mods decided that a Danganronpa subreddit actually did need some standards and banned them. Here's one user, an Aoi RPer, whining about it in character. It's comedy gold.
Dear r/danganronpa community,

So it's come to this, huh...? Our time is up from the subreddit... Soon enough, you won't be seeing me or my friends anymore. It really hurts me, and the other people on here a lot. Guys, you know that this is a really bad idea right? I mean, this is taking away a massive part of the subreddit that Komaru and Toko started, and eventually I got the ball rolling to a certain extent. But I have a feeling that it's all my fault... I'm the reason that roleplaying got banned... And I never really got to tell everyone how much I appreciated the community either...

So... I'm just gonna leave this here while I still have time. You guys have helped me from some really tough times in my life. I'm so glad that I've been able to meet every single one of you. And now I'm really sad and heartbroken that me and my friends have to go, but... we have no way to defend ourselves against this. Actually, why did the mods just decide to do away with us just like that? Why couldn't they have given us a little bit of time to discuss with the mods about this? You guys didn't give us any time to prepare for this! That's not okay! (OOC: My legit grievance with this is; why are we, the canon RPers being held accountable for all the other stuff like the OCs, fangan characters, and self-shipping? That's not fair. But again, it's not like any of us are in a position to do anything. So we can't really do anything about it.)

*sniff...* One last thing I have to say before I leave... I never would've thought that joining this sub would lead to all of my friends showing up, and having so many good times would be here. I never thought I would've met my actual girlfriend, u/NeoAikidoTenko. It's just mind-blowing to reflect on how all this has happened. Anyways, you should be able to see me at r/RPDanganronpaChat or something. It's been fun, guys... Take care.

But much more interesting to me as a cow is that of RebelOfTheNew/DallasTheManipulator, a pseudo intellectual who wrote a 200 page essay about Sayaka, who remember, survived one chapter. It defies all logic.

View attachment 1980164
View attachment 1980165
View attachment 1980167
View attachment 1980168
Here's a take from him in a different document. I fully admit to being a big Angie fan and am very biased when it comes to her, but I know this is obvious bullshit.
View attachment 1980170

What I think is more interesting about him, however, is his youtube channel, which among other things, has him explaining his tier list for all of the games in the back of his car. The interesting part about it? It's two videos, that add up to eight hours long. These people are fucking crazy.
I knew the person who made that rant about RPing getting banned on the Dangan Subreddit. I'll keep it brief and refrain from powerleveling.

Basically, this person didn't just roleplay as Asahina, he fucking kinned her. He was a fat, white boy who later trooned out along with his "girlfriend" (who is also a man). He is now a "Non-Binary MtF Transgender". We don't talk anymore because after he trooned out, he would only talk about being trans (And later Non-binary), or crying about his dysphoria.

Last edited:

Delta Δ

My motives are complex.
kiwifarms.net
I knew the person who made that rant about RPing getting banned on the Dangan Subreddit. I'll keep it brief and refrain from powerleveling.

Basically, this person didn't just roleplay as Asahina, he fucking kinned her. He was a fat, white boy who later trooned out along with his "girlfriend" (who is also a man). He is now a "Non-Binary MtF Transgender". We don't talk anymore because after he trooned out, he would only talk about being trans (And later Non-binary), or crying about his dysphoria.
I could be one hundred percent wrong on this, but I’m fairly certain I actually know the girlfriend. I just never connected the dots until now. I actually mentioned him earlier in the thread.
Finally, an excuse to talk about another favorite person of mine. The best part about kinnies is when they completely misunderstand the character in a funny way, or better yet, a complete lack of self awareness.

Specifically, one of my personal lolcows is a complete fucking sexual deviant, one of the biggest ive ever met. Their kin? Tenko. The biggest degenerate I’ve met online kins Tenko. There are an unimaginable amount of layers to this.
This person has been a personal cow since I met him, and has very much mentioned the Hina kinnie before too. I believe it was polyamorous at one point as well, but there was a messy break up with the other branch. If you have any other good stuff from them, let us know because this could be a gold mine.

capsule.

kiwifarms.net
I could be one hundred percent wrong on this, but I’m fairly certain I actually know the girlfriend. I just never connected the dots until now. I actually mentioned him earlier in the thread.
Really? I don't have much on either of them because, like I said, we never really talked.

One thing I do remember was thinking how weird it was that when one trooned out, the other shortly followed. No clue if it was a coincidence or not though. I'm pretty sure the Tenko kinnie announced his tranniedom first and the Hina kinnie followed shortly after.

They never had any names we called them by other then "Hina" and "Tenko". A while after they came out as trannies, the Hina one called themselves "Nicole". I don't know if the Tenko one has a normal name or if they're still dating. I cut contact with Tenko first.

Delta Δ

My motives are complex.
kiwifarms.net
Really? I don't have much on either of them because, like I said, we never really talked.

One thing I do remember was thinking how weird it was that when one trooned out, the other shortly followed. No clue if it was a coincidence or not though. I'm pretty sure the Tenko kinnie announced his tranniedom first and the Hina kinnie followed shortly after.

They never had any names we called them by other then "Hina" and "Tenko". A while after they came out as trannies, the Hina one called themselves "Nicole". I don't know if the Tenko one has a normal name or if they're still dating. I cut contact with Tenko first.
Oh well. If I remember correctly, Tenko did refer to Hina as Nicole on occasion so it’s definitely the same person, but I have no other reason to ask for info, so I may as well elaborate on Tenko a little more.

Basically put, he has every fetish known to man. Hina had a lot of them too (and yeah they’re still dating), but moreso Tenko. Not listing them all, but inflation was the big one, but the most important was the clowns. Lots and lots of clowns. He has a specific clown OC he parades around a lot. Ironic.

There’s also his cosplay photos. A lot of them are private. This one isn’t.

A29C33A9-4401-4ED5-A18F-9B10A4BB16EA.jpeg

The irony of the Tenko kinnie’s existence is wonderful. The degenerate male thinks he’s the character who hates degenerate males. It’s exactly what I’d expect and I have no issue with it.

capsule.

kiwifarms.net
Oh well. If I remember correctly, Tenko did refer to Hina as Nicole on occasion so it’s definitely the same person, but I have no other reason to ask for info, so I may as well elaborate on Tenko a little more.

Basically put, he has every fetish known to man. Hina had a lot of them too (and yeah they’re still dating), but moreso Tenko. Not listing them all, but inflation was the big one, but the most important was the clowns. Lots and lots of clowns. He has a specific clown OC he parades around a lot. Ironic.

The irony of the Tenko kinnie’s existence is wonderful. The degenerate male thinks he’s the character who hates degenerate males. It’s exactly what I’d expect and I have no issue with it.
Ugh. That image gives me the creeps, dude looks like he's at least 30. I remember Hina looking a lot younger, but he was an adult--Albeit a young adult as I believe I was present for his 18 birthday (Unsure if they were dating before then, if they were, that's concerning.)

I had no fucking clue about the fetish shit or the polyamory. God knows what else was being hidden from everyone, including myself.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net

No wonders he's into inflation, nigga looks inflated himself.

Lucifer

kiwifarms.net
So, I just found this Danganronpa fanfic and it's... something.

First of all, this is the cast:

1628401866894.png

With this art style it might as well be Danganronpa: Steven Universe Edition. It's so GODDAMN ugly.

Here are a few of the characters. I won't be touching on the story or "original" soundtrack because I think just showing some of the characters gives you an idea what kind of quality to expect.

1628401985800.png

(The dialogue is just so bad :story: )
1628402107006.png

Why yes he does throw random German in his sentences like an out of date cartoon character.
Also, less than 1% of people are of African descent in Germany but you already know why this decision was made.

1628402210959.png

Doesn't have an Ultimate, literally just there to be a token muslim character. :story:
She's also a lesbian because of course she is.

1628402284690.png

This one's my favorite because HE'S ALMOST 7 FEET TALL

1628402322274.png

WITH STUBBLE DRAWN ON

Bonus mention: the he/they/it antagonist of this fanfic!
1628402416520.png

This look familiar to anyone else? 🤔

To top it all off, here's a footnote that's visible on all of the webpages.
1628402438787.png

spike chunsoft, hire me to kill your franchise

I hope this little post entertained you as finding out this shit existed did. I think Steven Universe ruined a whole generation of artists, tbh.

Kazshionista

kiwifarms.net
So, I just found this Danganronpa fanfic and it's... something.

First of all, this is the cast:

View attachment 2424627

With this art style it might as well be Danganronpa: Steven Universe Edition. It's so GODDAMN ugly.

Here are a few of the characters. I won't be touching on the story or "original" soundtrack because I think just showing some of the characters gives you an idea what kind of quality to expect.

View attachment 2424633

(The dialogue is just so bad :story: )
View attachment 2424638

Why yes he does throw random German in his sentences like an out of date cartoon character.
Also, less than 1% of people are of African descent in Germany but you already know why this decision was made.

View attachment 2424641

Doesn't have an Ultimate, literally just there to be a token muslim character. :story:
She's also a lesbian because of course she is.

View attachment 2424646

This one's my favorite because HE'S ALMOST 7 FEET TALL

View attachment 2424648

WITH STUBBLE DRAWN ON

Bonus mention: the he/they/it antagonist of this fanfic!
View attachment 2424650

This look familiar to anyone else? 🤔

To top it all off, here's a footnote that's visible on all of the webpages.
View attachment 2424651
spike chunsoft, hire me to kill your franchise

I hope this little post entertained you as finding out this shit existed did. I think Steven Universe ruined a whole generation of artists, tbh.
Oh, wow, Wheatley, these past few years have not been kind to you, huh?

Also find it real funny that Spike Chunsoft, the company, is censored, but this is a woke parody of their games. This cast of characters should not look as god awful as they do, holy shit.