Snowflake Danielle Marie Miller / Danielle Jones Miller / Elle Marie Miller / Marissa Elle / Peaceducation / Duchess of Manhattan / Duchess of Disney - Fake trillionaire, model, and singer, confirmed stalker with multiple restraining orders, former(?) public school teacher, shitting in drawers; batshit insane

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
That’s just it though, you can take a child in because they are violent. Danielle isn’t a child, and she’s not harming anyone. She could get a psych evaluation at a hospital if she went in voluntarily, or because she did something crazy enough that made the police intervene. Even if they did hold her on the Baker Act, I’m pretty sure it’s like a 72 hour max hold.

Exactly. The people in that Facebook group are a handful of people that kiss Ryan and Kim’s asses for whatever reason. You’re not allowed to have sympathy for Danielle in there, and the people are hypocrites. The group members are all so up Ryan’s ass, they’re harassing his sister. That Laura Bishop person isn’t just going in the Facebook group and saying “look at this crazy bullshit Danielle posted today”, she’s commenting on practically every one of Danielle’s posts like any of this affects her at all.
Meanwhile, Ryan’s at the condo clearing it out and texting Danielle the correct spelling of “corporate”; showing that he still really doesn’t give a shit even now. He’s still the witty hero without a cape. There is no way he doesn’t know that everything he texts Danielle is going to end up posted on the internet. This is what he wants people to see: him getting a little hilarious jab in on someone who is about as down and out as someone could be.
PL
Because it is literally my career and shithole state. You can bring anyone to a hospital anf baker act them if they are not in any way caring for themselves. A woman in like her 60's was baker acted. We treat people who are confused in the baker act as well.
Baker is a max 72 hr hold but if the Psych or Doctor see fit you will not be discharged until they see you are ready. Usually families agree to get them aBaker ActWe have drug addicts Baker Acted. Some kept longer because there was no way for them to return to the normal world, or if they have no place to go.

We already know that Ryan doesn't care enough to Marchman Act, so a Baker is like her the easiest.

Last edited:

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
PL
Because it is literally my career and shithole state. You can bring anyone to a hospital anf baker act them if they are not in any way caring for themselves. A woman in like her 60's was baker acted. We treat people who are confused in the baker act as well.
Baker is a max 72 hr hold but if the Psych or Doctor see fit you will not be discharged until they see you are ready. Usually families agree to get them aBaker ActWe have drug addicts Baker Acted. Some kept longer because there was no way for them to return to the normal world, or if they have no place to go.

We already know that Ryan doesn't care enough to Marchman Act, so a Baker is like her the easiest.
That’s interesting! I wonder why Ryan had claimed that he’s tried so many times to no avail? Unless he didn’t really try at all, and was just looking for asspats and good boy points from the Facebook group?

Fìddlesticks

Respectfully submitted
kiwifarms.net
How is our girl Dnaielle not random.txt queen? Sorry Duchess yet? Sorry I don't know why the clips are so blurry....? All submissions are respectfully submitted.

Screenshot_20210704-111141_Brave.jpgBRIDESMAIDS ARE FAT. also @Aunt Carol is this just a weird coincidence since I know this user frequents this thread ? Screenshot_20210704-110709_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210704-112943_Brave.jpgON THE FRIDGE - MOST SEROUS AND RESPECTED ACCOLADE Screenshot_20210704-113734_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210704-104111_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210704-103813_Brave.jpgFIT OF AUTISM Screenshot_20210704-112150_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210704-104418_Brave.jpg

I often look at the other pictures in Danielle photo reel and she is eating from a sheet pan? What even is this? Did she write her name on the mirror and take a Selfie?
Screenshot_20210704-103838_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-103747_Brave.jpg
Danielle reminds me more of Britney everyday. I am sad her wedding outfit wasn't a matching denim outfits alla Britney and Justin. This wig style too. Okay slightly more 00s but... those other wedding dresses are that classic Boho look back then too.
Screenshot_20210704-104012_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210704-110523_Brave.jpg

This image just made me laugh.
Screenshot_20210704-111725_Brave.jpg

Lastly. In the videos of her in therapy. She asks whether they can prescribe birth control, I winner why, then says she is getting her cake from public as they are her pharmacy. Which I could interpret a million ways.

Ryan is still a fat piece of shit after he got what he wanted. What a surprise. Lolcows never change.

Can't speak for the US but in the UK she is nowhere near the threshold for any mental health sanctioning. Homeless or not. So Ryan can strike this country off the list or not and use that as another excuse why he isn't Mitt Romney.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210704-110856_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210704-110856_Brave.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210704-111725_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210704-111725_Brave.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 29

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Laura Bishop a public school teacher?
She is! And so is her husband. They’re both in that Facebook group, but Laura is the one that is getting off posting on Danielle’s pics, along with someone that is either Krysten Brown or Kim.

How is our girl Dnaielle not random.txt queen? Sorry Duchess yet? Sorry I don't know why the clips are so blurry....? All submissions are respectfully submitted.

View attachment 2316090BRIDESMAIDS ARE FAT. also @Aunt Carol is this just a weird coincidence since I know this user frequents this thread ? View attachment 2316091View attachment 2316093ON THE FRIDGE - MOST SEROUS AND RESPECTED ACCOLADE View attachment 2316094View attachment 2316095View attachment 2316096FIT OF AUTISM View attachment 2316097View attachment 2316099

I often look at the other pictures in Danielle photo reel and she is eating from a sheet pan? What even is this? Did she write her name on the mirror and take a Selfie? Danielle reminds me more of Britney everyday. I am sad her wedding outfit wasn't a matching denim outfits alla Britney and Justin. This wig style too. Okay slightly more 00s but... those other wedding dresses are that classic Boho look back then too.
This image just made me laugh.
View attachment 2316126

Lastly. In the videos of her in therapy. She asks whether they can prescribe birth control, I winner why, then says she is getting her cake from public as they are her pharmacy. Which I could interpret a million ways.

Ryan is still a fat piece of shit after he got what he wanted. What a surprise. Lolcows never change.

Can't speak for the US but in the UK she is nowhere near the threshold for any mental health sanctioning. Homeless or not. So Ryan can strike this country off the list or not and use that as another excuse why he isn't Mitt Romney.
Omg I’m dying at the @Aunt Carol catch! I kind of agree, I mean I don’t know the laws in Florida, but I’m familiar with the protective custody laws in my state, which I think the Baker Act is similar to. I know she wouldn’t be held on anything here for sure, unless she was actually on drugs and doing something to someone, or something crazy in public. Even when the police are involved, she seems to have enough self preservation to bullshit her way out of the situation.

I love the Britney Spears correlation too. It’s absolutely of Danielle’s era, and didn’t Britney do a song with Eminem? Danielle seems to think she’s BFFs with him. It all makes sense!

I think she was asking about birth control during therapy to steer the conversation away from her mental health issues. She probably thought it was a way to score free IUDs or something.

I love her screenshots of the zoom court stuff. That lawyer Jim Ipolitti or whatever just always looks so done with her shit. Ryan always looks like he’s performing in a school play, and Danielle looks like she’s posing for the runway. It’s comedy gold!

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BRIDESMAIDS ARE FAT. also @Aunt Carol is this just a weird coincidence since I know this user frequents this thread ? View attachment 2316091
The bridesmaids aren't fat, but who could pass up a deal like $20 for used mint green bridesmaid dresses? Size 26 means she can just get some sashes and cinch 'em up, day of the wedding. Maybe silver lamé, to echo the silver sparkle shoes. Beautiful.

I haven't posted in this thread before, but I endorse her plan.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

You better smile motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Baker Acting will put her in a mental hospital, and she'd be there for 72hrs, then longer if they see fit (especially when it comes to homeless people), or if they have nowhere to go. Ryan should get off his ass and baker act her. Just take her to any hospital and say you want to baker act her, you'd barely have to stay there after they collect information needed from you. She doesn't need insurance either.

She needs more than Baker Acting. Ryan could consult an attorney (which he definitely knows how to do) and seek guardianship. Force her into long term residential care. But, the process is time-consuming and expensive, and he doesn’t seem the type to lift a finger for anyone else.
Again, addressing this to Arsehole Ryan- I realize mentally ill relatives are black holes that can make your life absolute hell. So you either do what it takes to make them safe, or, let law enforcement handle it. Either way, you do not go out of your way to bicker with them on SM, etc. Do you really think your sister wants to live like this? It’s not something you wish on your worst enemy.
End of Sunday Sermon.

Hewwo Kitty

Court dismissed! Bring in the Dancing Lobsters!
kiwifarms.net
She needs more than Baker Acting. Ryan could consult an attorney (which he definitely knows how to do) and seek guardianship. Force her into long term residential care. But, the process is time-consuming and expensive, and he doesn’t seem the type to lift a finger for anyone else.
Again, addressing this to Arsehole Ryan- I realize mentally ill relatives are black holes that can make your life absolute hell. So you either do what it takes to make them safe, or, let law enforcement handle it. Either way, you do not go out of your way to bicker with them on SM, etc. Do you really think your sister wants to live like this? It’s not something you wish on your worst enemy.
End of Sunday Sermon.
That would be the Marchman Act. He'd have to petition the court for her.
The Marchman Act is the nickname for a Florida Statute best known for its unique provisions that allow family members to petition the courts for mandatory assessment and treatment of someone who is abusing drugs or alcohol appear to be a danger to themselves or others.
But we already know Ryan doesn't care enough to do this or he'd actually do it. Looks like he enjoys watching her spiral.

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't give a fuck about Ryan, I just wanna laugh at this methed-up schizo as she spirals further down. If only she'd come to the farms like @DocHoliday1977 and demand her settlement from us.

I kinda feel for Ryan though, tbh. Having a sister like her can't be easy and I'm sure we haven't heard half of the shit she's gotten into.
I have some compassion for both of them. On one hand, it sucks having a skitzo relative that won't take their meds (been there....) OTOH, it's fucking gay to taunt your sister and provoke her like this faggot does.

We're not her family, it's totally fine to sit and watch the train wreck, we're easily ignored. I like when people come into their own threads as well, but she's plenty entertaining to watch from the sidelines.

Has she accused Miguel of rape yet? Pretty sure that will be coming soon. It's hard to believe a guy with a prior felony would get involved with someone that plays so fast and loose with rape accusations. He's going to wind up catching a skin beef.

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
I have some compassion for both of them. On one hand, it sucks having a skitzo relative that won't take their meds (been there....) OTOH, it's fucking gay to taunt your sister and provoke her like this faggot does.
I felt bad for him at first, until I witnessed how he behaved in that Facebook group. It’s one thing to have the burden of a nutcase relation, it’s another to make pseudo-intellectual posts in a Facebook group created to make fun of said relation.
That’s what the people in that group don’t understand. They think people like me are hypocritical for criticizing them or Ryan. I have no problem with them chronicling her exploits or talking/laughing about her or whatever. What I have a problem with is:
1. Poking at her directly, and especially poking at her and going back to that group to laugh about it
2. Her blood relative taking part in it.
It’s fucking sick that Ryan and Kim have joined this posse who systematically report her posts and harass her.
Has she accused Miguel of rape yet? Pretty sure that will be coming soon. It's hard to believe a guy with a prior felony would get involved with someone that plays so fast and loose with rape accusations. He's going to wind up catching a skin beef.
Shockingly, no rape accusations yet, but she did accuse him of having a kid with his sister or something a few weeks ago.

Today was a mix of munchie drama and homelessness in Celebration.
Danielle kicked it off with a post in a bikini tagged at the emergency room, claiming to be having seizures.
C3CD82A3-6161-4800-8688-687593BFF441.jpeg
She followed that up with a screenshot of a text from Kim about a storage unit with Rie and Danielle’s garbage. Danielle’s takeaway was that Kim OBVIOUSLY killed her mom and is trying to kill her:
CDC7B2DA-11F3-4DB5-A49E-06EAD7D2CCF0.jpeg
AD0F571F-EFF4-4060-AAB4-223095857B01.jpeg
Next she posted two videos in the dark that I think she’s whispering in, it’s hard to understand though. They might even be the same video?

comment on the second video:
F72D760D-4E71-440B-93E7-A28830DCB126.jpeg
The text from Kim seemed to inspire her to go to the storage unit, because she posted a photo from the storage unit accusing Ryan and Kim of locking her inside
5B9D6728-86D2-4BA7-A7B1-9587A0EA7D03.jpeg331C136C-00E4-4E2B-9FEB-73EB2BC03867.jpeg
We then got another bikini shot, suspiciously looking like the one from earlier in the day claiming to be still locked in the storage unit.

00071950-16DD-43F3-B44E-5B4BFCAD560D.jpeg
wtf is that on her arm?
F8455F66-6EE3-4055-BC87-1C6A1F00C55F.jpeg
C5FA63A8-B7FA-4F76-B6E0-2F83BE041456.jpegE4BFC68C-97E3-40BF-8E36-421FF13C6199.jpeg

I’m curious to know how @you_are_not_a_celebrity has all this information, and why they created an account to comment on nearly every single one of Danielle’s posts?

Danielle also posted the whisper video to her Instagram story:

Wine em Dine em 69 em

You better smile motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
I felt bad for him at first, until I witnessed how he behaved in that Facebook group. It’s one thing to have the burden of a nutcase relation, it’s another to make pseudo-intellectual posts in a Facebook group created to make fun of said relation.
That’s what the people in that group don’t understand. They think people like me are hypocritical for criticizing them or Ryan. I have no problem with them chronicling her exploits or talking/laughing about her or whatever. What I have a problem with is:
1. Poking at her directly, and especially poking at her and going back to that group to laugh about it
2. Her blood relative taking part in it.
It’s fucking sick that Ryan and Kim have joined this posse who systematically report her posts and harass her.

Shockingly, no rape accusations yet, but she did accuse him of having a kid with his sister or something a few weeks ago.

Today was a mix of munchie drama and homelessness in Celebration.
Danielle kicked it off with a post in a bikini tagged at the emergency room, claiming to be having seizures.
View attachment 2320338
She followed that up with a screenshot of a text from Kim about a storage unit with Rie and Danielle’s garbage. Danielle’s takeaway was that Kim OBVIOUSLY killed her mom and is trying to kill her:
View attachment 2320340
Next she posted two videos in the dark that I think she’s whispering in, it’s hard to understand though. They might even be the same video?
The text from Kim seemed to inspire her to go to the storage unit, because she posted a photo from the storage unit accusing Ryan and Kim of locking her inside
View attachment 2320361View attachment 2320362
We then got another bikini shot, suspiciously looking like the one from earlier in the day claiming to be still locked in the storage unit.

View attachment 2320364
wtf is that on her arm?
View attachment 2320380
View attachment 2320365View attachment 2320366

I’m curious to know how @you_are_not_a_celebrity has all this information, and why they created an account to comment on nearly every single one of Danielle’s posts?

Danielle also posted the whisper video to her Instagram story:

I’m genuinely concerned for this heifer.

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
I’m genuinely concerned for this heifer.
She just updated her Instagram to let everyone know she’s alive. She tagged the emergency room again, but the second photo looks to be the exterior of the storage unit with a police officer and some EMTs.
4CAC5ACD-7C6D-4D51-88F2-711F51EEE231.jpeg63A80062-76CC-4C6F-B265-65A756D44824.jpeg
All this police contact is only going to speed along the involuntary commitment saga.

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
Well well well boys, we’ve got a genuine :ruse: on our hands!

I checked our Duchess’ Instagram to see if there was any more drama today, and she’d made some new posts:
1339C9F7-B485-4206-966E-3E620F1FB523.jpeg805A0A45-7237-4C58-A465-DCB2EC5811E0.jpeg8C06B1E6-2B86-4618-9053-FE6D8DCADEEE.jpeg
It was a wild ride of a day. Danielle is back in school, still at the storage unit, and still making legal threats on her notepad app. Maybe she’s faxed this too, lol.

Holy shit, I stopped writing to check, and she did fax the court today!
F187FEB1-80C8-43FE-82F0-0D018B5956DC.jpeg0010B68B-10E4-4205-9503-F851F907691C.jpegBCBF852E-A8E9-4BDA-BE95-5D2017A7ADF6.jpegA5AAD5B9-5B48-4159-AF5D-2CBBDF51BE88.jpeg50F0459E-5975-42EE-986C-3533E4FCCE28.jpeg9BF6709D-BA5C-4C5B-B9B9-45F79B299BAC.jpeg38B2A3E2-90D8-414D-93F2-937C9C8207DF.jpeg28607FE8-AC03-4BC6-B59F-9E1733405DBD.jpeg8E7D9D5E-64F2-4DF6-B4C8-7DA331188723.jpegA57FBABC-7924-41E4-9C8F-0DF6BC5A4AF7.jpeg889B3BE9-4643-41FE-B13F-678A53D1C70E.jpegCA82F901-01ED-46CF-BEAB-F3821CA7DD60.jpegFE67C321-D76B-468F-9B7D-A4E85954C468.jpeg
It looks like maybe she’s trying to apply for social security. Hopefully she gets it.

ANYWAY. I noticed a comment on the banished to the storage unit post:
B460D420-93B9-4C5D-BC4E-DD23ADD68F56.jpeg
Kenneth’s comment made me laugh, since I’ve never seen anything positive on any of Danielle’s posts, other than her paid bot accounts thirst posting on her lewds. So I was checking to see if Kenneth commented anywhere else, and found this on the EMT storage unit post:
CFB29E8D-C8C4-4407-95CB-4E8D9C6791E7.jpeg
:lol: Checking for more, I found this exchange on one of the bikini shots from yesterday:
C110FC8C-E1C4-4AD0-B76D-286D2830E0DD.jpeg8DA6A1E7-42DE-4611-BA9E-DC5ED55CBA0D.jpeg
gO bAcK To KiWi fArMs
Agitated_aggressor was previously making the same sorts of comments as you_are_not_a_celebrity, so why the change of heart? 66AFD99C-6DC4-4780-AF9E-0FBC49A4C28A.jpegB917AE94-9C09-4A4E-91F4-D5E25D9171ED.jpegEC5C6467-BFA2-4E90-86A7-B29A760E7ACF.jpeg220E30FD-EB3B-41E0-9A6C-54F083CA52E8.jpeg
This reeks of ghey Facebook ops. Only weens get in tard fights on cow posts. This is why tangential comments on cow’s posts are funny for whoever asked about that the other day.

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
It appears homeless saga is beginning in earnest. Ryan’s wife Kim has alerted the storage unit to Danielle squatting in their facility and Danielle posted a video of an employee throwing her out. She told the storage unit employee that she’s conducting business in there and has a 5 million dollar business. She does promise to contact the court. I can’t wait to see what she faxes.
She also posted a pic that she took of Kim that makes it seem like she was stalking her. Why is Biden covering for all these “crupt” people? Kenneth raises a good point: why didn’t Kim get Danielle a smoothie after everything else she’s put her through?
81D3AA0A-92FB-4404-BBC1-4743C407F736.jpeg7047CE9B-5C3D-4A39-B47D-7ACC3F0F8E7F.jpeg
Yesterday Danielle posted a photo proving she’s been on TV:
DACD0624-1F97-41E7-980D-E4A2F9A35C9A.jpegB2BF42BC-3F50-4F1E-8986-654D102457EB.jpeg
She also informed the world of Ryan and Kim going back to the condo they killed Rie in and harassed a celebrity and in another post accused Ryan of raping her and trying to kill her.
777BEE79-BDC6-4828-8EA7-D7015C6D316C.jpeg804B4D99-B8D0-4C48-85F0-16C3D9B15F29.jpeg
I love that she sent Kim an invoice for $200,000 after getting refunds from David’s Bridal.
BF6A8A7D-CB89-4A4F-874C-58A3DB870C78.jpeg

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
Another day, another extremely flattering photo of Kim accusing her of killing Rie. Danielle needs to explain exactly what Kim and Ryan did to Rie to kill her. The only deeper explanation I’ve seen is that Ryan put her in a nursing home (or took her out of the nursing home, depending on the day). Seeing Ryan and Kim’s hate campaign in action does give me pause though.
I know Danielle reads here; she should take a page from other youtubers who do absolutely nothing and make a couple hundred dollars a week and start a YouTube channel, or at least make videos for Instagram. She’s missing out on that sweet sweet Adsense, and those superchats. That video from the storage unit would have thousands of views already if Amberlynn filmed it.
8ABDA98E-44A2-433A-BBEF-A22ED52EA531.jpegAB8AE555-A182-49DE-956F-A4B8DD0112A9.jpeg
Danielle bounced back from the storage unit incident last night, and posted a selfie demanding the storage unit pay her a settlement, and telling Kim that she can’t just kill everyone on the planet off and replace them! She will be at the Osceola public library all day, like every other homeless person in the area.
C251B60C-AE45-4FB2-98CE-1C114ECAEA40.jpeg