Snowflake Danielle Marie Miller / Danielle Jones Miller / Elle Marie Miller / Marissa Elle / Peaceducation / Duchess of Manhattan / Duchess of Disney - Fake trillionaire, model, and singer, confirmed stalker with multiple restraining orders, former(?) public school teacher, shitting in drawers; batshit insane

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
I have been slowly piecing together a Danielle-to-English translator in my mind and think I pretty much have the gist ... but would still like to know what she means by "rape", because it pretty clearly isn't the same thing the rest of us mean.

Also I want to know what exactly falls under the umbrella of "internet production" -- cyber boolying? Getting an email she doesn't like? The action of her own self lurking Kiwifarms?? Love it, can't get enough of it.

Her broken-brain babble is amusing like any skitzocow is, but her brother and his wife are almost bigger cows here.
It annoys the shit out of me when people around an obviously crazy person still insist the crazy person isn't crazy. Whether they mean to excuse the crazy person's behavior or imply it stems from malice instead of malfunction, it automatically makes me press F to doubt everything else the denialist has to say.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
I have been slowly piecing together a Danielle-to-English translator in my mind and think I pretty much have the gist ... but would still like to know what she means by "rape", because it pretty clearly isn't the same thing the rest of us mean.

Also I want to know what exactly falls under the umbrella of "internet production" -- cyber boolying? Getting an email she doesn't like? The action of her own self lurking Kiwifarms?? Love it, can't get enough of it.

Her broken-brain babble is amusing like any skitzocow is, but her brother and his wife are almost bigger cows here.
It annoys the shit out of me when people around an obviously crazy person still insist the crazy person isn't crazy. Whether they mean to excuse the crazy person's behavior or imply it stems from malice instead of malfunction, it automatically makes me press F to doubt everything else the denialist has to say.
Her brother and his wife ARE the bigger cows. They’re narcs crusading for some justice they feel they’re entitled to in this situation, when there isn’t any to be had. You summed it up perfectly; they do seem to operate under an assumption that Danielle’s behavior is something that she can control and she that she wants to hurt them. It’s no wonder she’s to the point of claiming they killed the mom and raped her online or whatever. The only thing she’s done that I see is actually troubling is stalking men; but aside from a fake text or four from Phil Bak, she hasn’t done anything to anyone in awhile. I think her posts are funny, and I wish the Facebook groupies would leave her alone.

No court faxes from today, but she did post some juicy emails and what appears to be another zoom court call. She must have been pretty heated, because she posted on Facebook for the first time since “the wedding”. She was really feeling herself, and let everyone know that she thought she looked good. Maybe the male attention from Kenneth on Instagram has gone to her head. Too bad he appears to be married according to his Facebook.
870817DF-D890-4E05-BC8D-5B7A6187C15F.jpeg
4807898E-5B26-45DD-A6DC-2A792B48A920.jpeg01EB098D-0463-4B4C-90C4-DC70E099247B.jpeg914D04A8-F5CF-4D41-8B1F-C5C93433A995.jpegF1AF7117-A630-4B77-8C52-4C0AF048E95B.jpegDFD6B038-069B-45C0-A848-4E5113A4D875.jpeg
She posted her strongly worded emails to the court as well. Kim is also criminally insane.
7773F05D-F27A-4620-9CE8-C28237914D35.jpeg
On IG, she let everyone know that she’s had less than adequate food and clothes for almost 2 weeks and had 20 grand mal seizures in less than 2 weeks.
DF191130-F705-45B2-853A-2BC5182856E8.jpeg
The situation reminded Kenneth of a bible passage, and bdeen helpfully suggested that she get a job.
F3FFF60A-F515-44F4-A284-781C82413873.jpeg

Lastly, Kim is apparently living in the condo, and making Danielle a slave to the Democrats.
AC6F51E8-8003-43BE-A777-46EF330FF6AA.jpegC97D35A9-E8FE-4698-A241-4987E9532FC9.jpeg

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
Her brother and his wife ARE the bigger cows. They’re narcs crusading for some justice they feel they’re entitled to in this situation, when there isn’t any to be had. You summed it up perfectly; they do seem to operate under an assumption that Danielle’s behavior is something that she can control and she that she wants to hurt them. It’s no wonder she’s to the point of claiming they killed the mom and raped her online or whatever. The only thing she’s done that I see is actually troubling is stalking men; but aside from a fake text or four from Phil Bak, she hasn’t done anything to anyone in awhile. I think her posts are funny, and I wish the Facebook groupies would leave her alone.

No court faxes from today, but she did post some juicy emails and what appears to be another zoom court call. She must have been pretty heated, because she posted on Facebook for the first time since “the wedding”. She was really feeling herself, and let everyone know that she thought she looked good. Maybe the male attention from Kenneth on Instagram has gone to her head. Too bad he appears to be married according to his Facebook.
View attachment 2344560
She posted her strongly worded emails to the court as well. Kim is also criminally insane.
View attachment 2344567
On IG, she let everyone know that she’s had less than adequate food and clothes for almost 2 weeks and had 20 grand mal seizures in less than 2 weeks.
View attachment 2344578
The situation reminded Kenneth of a bible passage, and bdeen helpfully suggested that she get a job.
View attachment 2344579

Lastly, Kim is apparently living in the condo, and making Danielle a slave to the Democrats.
View attachment 2344581View attachment 2344582
Less than adequate, I say!!

For real, being a homeless skitzo must be rough. At the same time though, it might somehow work out in her favor as long as she can stick to hanging out at the library and having run-ins with the police (because apparently in Florida that can get you locked in a padded room pretty quickly, which must be miles better than living rough in Florida).

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
Less than adequate, I say!!

For real, being a homeless skitzo must be rough. At the same time though, it might somehow work out in her favor as long as she can stick to hanging out at the library and having run-ins with the police (because apparently in Florida that can get you locked in a padded room pretty quickly, which must be miles better than living rough in Florida).
That’s why it sucks that Kim called the storage unit. If Danielle had kept a low profile around there, she could have stayed in it at night and went to the library during the day. Lots of homeless people do that. She could have gotten her shit together to get a place during that time, but I suppose she’s been avoiding doing that for the past year and a half, so it’s not really realistic.

Hopefully all her cryptic human trafficking posts weren’t some code for prostitution though. Celebration doesn’t seem like the kind of town that tolerates homeless crazy hookers.

Akashic Retard

apples and oranges have a lot of similarities
kiwifarms.net
After seeing in one of her recent posts that she had a notification saying someone had "joined" the trillion network I decided to check it out.I skimmed the thread to see if any of this had been posted but didn't see anything.

Some highlights:

You can purchase the whole family for $1300.00
Capture.PNG

There are a wide variety of pricing plans tailored to suit your needs
Capture.PNG

There is a blog where Danielle shows off her copy writing abilities and innovative marketing strategies
Capture.PNG

Get business advice from Danielle in the forum
Capture.PNG

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
After seeing in one of her recent posts that she had a notification saying someone had "joined" the trillion network
I think that was “Kim” aka Danielle posting as Kim joining lol
280600BC-F838-4FDA-9EC4-E8C48B15256B.jpeg72D6EA18-C8D6-4DAA-A295-FB5343C3061D.jpeg
Danielle dropped some more texts between herself and Ryan and Kim. At this point, Kim should really just stop responding, since Danielle posts every text. But maybe it’s better than knowing that if she doesn’t, Danielle will just make fake texts to post.
BFE3633A-B176-41BE-9312-606B6C7EB5CB.jpegCA2D9C20-8564-4806-A5BE-FE0FEBDE0ABB.jpeg556F4D4B-9BAC-4E7B-9B83-8C62A06D26B1.jpeg773B2486-E162-4793-98E0-B43BD12B8E2A.jpeg
Then we got a real doozy of an accusation: Ryan bashed Daniele in the real head with full awareness through the phone lines! He grabbed a bunch of mind energy and paralyzed her to the point she could barely function! Clearly Ryan has lost his dignity.
13CC31C7-8953-4F82-904F-E7A70991EA55.jpeg
I don’t know what property she got kicked off of, the condo? And why is she not at the Garcia residence if that was where she had planned to go?
2F356A69-93FE-4F0F-BDF0-39C2790E4E94.jpeg27F2E15A-A67C-4D2F-A513-F1CEE354477C.jpeg
I don’t know if Kayla Ippoliti is Ryan’s lawyer’s wife, but if she is, the claim that Danielle is better looking is questionable:
77B5F7E2-C384-4433-BD90-CDE3F33AE86C.jpeg
Danielle posted another video! I don’t even know what this is, but the caption was a tag to the Cheetah Sarasota strip club, which coincidentally is hiring. So maybe it’s an audition?
93BFD76A-65FE-4E14-96C6-B780040EA398.jpeg

Wine em Dine em 69 em

You better smile motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
I can understand being pissed at your sister because she won’t stop publicly accusing you of murdering your mom, etc etc. I get why she was kicked out of the condo (making her homeless is pretty disgusting IMO but whatever). It was even a nice gesture to get her a storage unit for her gross crap. But deliberately getting her kicked out of the fucking storage unit is a massive dick move on top of everything else. She at least had a chance of being safe at night with the storage unit.

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
Danielle documented the latest encounter with the police at the condo. She was doing some “investigating” because Kim and Ryan killed her mom and are trying to kill her and she just wants her settlement. The police are going to get mighty sick of her wasting their time like this. Why she didn’t mention that they tried to kill her via a rape kill production online?

She’s also back to posting about Brendan Carey. What happened to Miguel? If Brendan killed the whole family, why is she telling the police that Kim and Ryan killed her mom?
7792755F-4B94-441B-BC65-4F6C3535A479.jpeg

Last edited:

mutant clam ?

"radiating dicklust"
kiwifarms.net
I can understand being pissed at your sister because she won’t stop publicly accusing you of murdering your mom, etc etc. I get why she was kicked out of the condo (making her homeless is pretty disgusting IMO but whatever). It was even a nice gesture to get her a storage unit for her gross crap. But deliberately getting her kicked out of the fucking storage unit is a massive dick move on top of everything else. She at least had a chance of being safe at night with the storage unit.
Full, hard agree that Ryan and Kim are vindictive shitheads who are continually doing the wrong things.

At the same time, most storage places have surveillance cameras in an attempt to catch and curb this same behavior.*
Danielle is not exactly subtle, so unfortunately I feel like someone at the storage place would have noticed her either IRL or on camera and chased her out by now anyway.

* had a storage unit for years, fortunately just to keep extra stuff in and not to squat while homeless, so I only stopped by once in a while. It was an inexpensive unit but there was no climate control, so in the summer I would bring a tank top along for every visit to the unit and change into it to protect my street clothes.
One hot day I had forgotten about the cameras and whipped off my t-shirt immediately upon entering my wing of the building. The tank top was barely on when a lady came hustling down from the main office, thinking she had just discovered a squatter returning home after a long day of hustling and taking their kit off like any other working schmuck, then trying to crawl back into their hot airless hoard before attracting notice.
We were both very polite and embarrassed about the misunderstanding, LOL

Edited for autism

Wine em Dine em 69 em

You better smile motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Anyone wanna still argue that this bitch is not on drugs? It really looks like she's got skitzophrenia enhanced by meth to me.
The constant repetition of persecution complaints is classic paranoid schizo. (cf Tommy Tooter, Virgo Rouge, etc). No doubt she’s making it worse with drugs. She’s untreated & homeless so it’s definitely taking a toll.
The thing with schizos is they can be kinda entertaining, (as long as they’re not family) especially if they put it all out there on SM. But after a while the repetition gets tedious & old.
OT but my state just closed half of their mental hospitals- they can’t be staffed due to low pay and inmate violence. The state of mental health care in the US is still atrocious.

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
Danielle was at a pawn shop getting a new bike. I’d be willing to bet that she was pawning shit from the storage unit as well. Allegedly she traded in a bike to get a childish sea foam banana seat bike with a hot pink plastic basket.
E060B137-AE2F-486B-821C-0F2DE3C38B78.jpeg
The 5 million dollar Trillion 🔺Network gift shop is open for business! Danielle will hand deliver merch to Celebration residents. Gonna need to see those t shirts!
83A98BD1-7311-4545-BFF8-3B8C820916A0.jpeg
She let it slip that she only has 7 days left in the storage unit. Curious to know if it was just a one month rental or what the situation is.
F5C99B52-565D-4BBD-BB5F-F6982A1392D9.jpeg
She’s enraged at the nefarious Kim and Ryan again because she got a letter from the electric company letting her know that they waived some fees and if she wanted to reconnect service, she’d have to pay $235. She makes a good argument as to why she needs to be in a ”whiteness” protection program. 8CDB24AC-12E3-40A5-B3BD-04E3C4EA2F71.jpeg
She‘s still emailing Ryan’s lawyer this morning. OBVIOUSLY the condo wasn’t sold. Still needs to be in that “whiteness” protection program!
0544CEB7-4BF0-4EFF-A586-1D2D1ED35070.jpeg

Without the filters on those videos, you can see how red her nose is. Not to get too deep into Chantal levels of drug sperging, but can you snort meth?
493EC0A9-5DEC-4DEC-BBD0-607C64A135C0.jpeg

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New to this cow, so perhaps this has already been covered, but - letter from the utility company says they waived the deposit upon initial setup (but since she’d skipped a payment they wanted a deposit, now).

Seems she was timely with her payments and maintained decent credit, up to a point - and although her Mom’s death is recent, she was a hoarder, so how likely is it that Mom was keeping her on the straight and narrow, bill-wise? I doubt it. So, Maybe it really was just the move to Florida that fucked her so royally (pun intended) financially?
I don’t know why im equating some measure of financial stability with mental health, but I can’t think of another schitzo with decent credit

Seconding @Itspinklava above, did Miguel dip out on her the moment she lost the condo? She stated she was supposed to be there for a month starting 7/2, but the homeless/storage saga began then.

Last edited:

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
New to this cow, so perhaps this has already been covered, but - letter from the utility company says they waived the deposit upon initial setup (but since she’d skipped a payment they wanted a deposit, now).

Seems she was timely with her payments and maintained decent credit, up to a point - and although her Mom’s death is recent, she was a hoarder, so how likely is it that Mom was keeping her on the straight and narrow, bill-wise? I doubt it. So, Maybe it really was just the move to Florida that fucked her so royally (pun intended) financially?
I don’t know why im equating some measure of financial stability with mental health, but I can’t think of another schitzo with decent credit

Seconding @Itspinklava above, did Miguel dip out on her the moment she lost the condo? She stated she was supposed to be there for a month starting 7/2, but the homeless/storage saga began then.
She only moved to Florida because her mother died. I think the payments were probably either automated and coming out of the bank account that neither sibling could touch until the will was finalized, or her brother was paying for it. I had assumed the power was shut off, so I really couldn’t say. She’s been fucked financially since she left her husband and kid with child support, and her inability to keep a job.

I think Miguel was out of there over a month ago. Maybe when things started getting heavy with the special master sending the official letter that said something to the effect that if she was living in there and truly cleaning out her mother’s hoard, that Miguel could not be there as well. Or maybe he cheated on her and found someone less crazed and drugged out. He is over 10 years younger than her, it was probably mildly embarrassing being around anyone he knew with Danielle.

Fìddlesticks

Respectfully submitted
kiwifarms.net
Goodness there is always a fair bit to comment on

I do think paranoid schizo is up there as a possible fit, but in terms of the extra curricular drugs, from her audition video she seems to have gained some weight, think along with disappearance of condo and therefore Miguel, the meth or whatever has run dry.

The storage facility lady was rather pleasant about the eviction, which is nice, i know it just isnt something you should have to deal with, schizos living in storage but there we go.

She does have a rather big obsession with the distinction between online and IRL. She comments one of her accusations that someone tried to kill her IRL I dont know anyone else who would make that distinction. She often says, raped online or use my uterus online, or etc... I wonder if this is where the BPD comes in, there is "online Danielle - i.e. Duchess of Manhatten" and "offline Danielle, the wife and mother to whoever" .

Maybe the white knight change of heart is change of battle tactics..... i.e. a trap, become confident, to be an informant.

It is epically childish and absolutely toilet morals of Ryan and wife to constantly reply to someone and egg them on or provoke them and then go "OMG, have you seen their response, she is SO crazy". Honestly, I feel like we are one step away from Ryan pulling a shiny card out and going "YASSSSS, I WIN" . Win what, exactly?

Itspinklava

kiwifarms.net
It is epically childish and absolutely toilet morals of Ryan and wife to constantly reply to someone and egg them on or provoke them and then go "OMG, have you seen their response, she is SO crazy". Honestly, I feel like we are one step away from Ryan pulling a shiny card out and going "YASSSSS, I WIN" . Win what, exactly?
Ryan has Kim doing the dirty work now responding to her. They really should say at this point that they will not be responding to her until they money comes in or whatever is happening next and just stop. If they hate her so much or are so sick of this shit, and I truly do not blame them for being absolutely fed up. It’s how they handle it that repulses me.
Danielle posted another screenshot of their texts yesterday:
F94A2086-F2DB-44F4-AB76-006E4C01F424.jpeg
Trying to reason with someone that posts pics of their dead mother in a coffin with a caption talking about being raped online and bionic droids or whatever the fuck is completely pointless.

Danielle posted a pic of Miguel on Instagram letting us know it was the worst relationship ever! Does that mean the wedding didn’t happen?
94CE25BB-AD67-458A-A791-0A585C26AAFD.jpeg
If Kim and Ryan are planning to use the inheritance for Danielle’s funeral, maybe she should get some shitty job in the meantime and check into a women’s shelter to get back on her feet.
Danielle gave us a tour of the storage unit:
She posted a photo of the condo closing documentation, and I wonder if the low price of the condo was worth dealing with Danielle splashing their names across the internet. I wonder if the realtor told them what the situation was before they closed on it.
1C3CD801-8CBD-4B3D-B085-D2C1722BB7B2.jpeg
Danielle just posted a video from the office of the storage unit featuring the same female employee as the last video 2 hours ago. Danielle is whining in a baby voice about the woman being “mean”. Pro tip Danielle: no woman is going to respond well to an adult woman whining at them, especially while filming them at work.

We also got another sexy selfie today. Feast your eyes fellas!
B423321C-F1C6-4807-A414-528D29C83C2A.jpeg

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow she sounds really whacked on drugs in her videos.
She definitely sounds batshit, but given that she’s been complaining about a lack of food and sleeping/living in a storage unit, I don’t think she’s doing drugs. Not saying she’d decline if offered, just that she’s broke and Miguel is gone so this is more likely her raw insanity shining through.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Danielle was at a pawn shop getting a new bike. I’d be willing to bet that she was pawning shit from the storage unit as well. Allegedly she traded in a bike to get a childish sea foam banana seat bike with a hot pink plastic basket.
View attachment 2363948
The 5 million dollar Trillion 🔺Network gift shop is open for business! Danielle will hand deliver merch to Celebration residents. Gonna need to see those t shirts!
View attachment 2363949
She let it slip that she only has 7 days left in the storage unit. Curious to know if it was just a one month rental or what the situation is.
View attachment 2363950
She’s enraged at the nefarious Kim and Ryan again because she got a letter from the electric company letting her know that they waived some fees and if she wanted to reconnect service, she’d have to pay $235. She makes a good argument as to why she needs to be in a ”whiteness” protection program. View attachment 2363951
She‘s still emailing Ryan’s lawyer this morning. OBVIOUSLY the condo wasn’t sold. Still needs to be in that “whiteness” protection program!
View attachment 2363992

Without the filters on those videos, you can see how red her nose is. Not to get too deep into Chantal levels of drug sperging, but can you snort meth?
View attachment 2364022
Forgive me, I've not been following this one closely lately (gets a bit repetitive) but has she actually filed suit against anyone in her family or the condos that she's claiming multi-million to billion dollar settlements with, even in forma pauperis Russell Greer style? Or is it all pure schitzoranting?