DankPods - When will Kiwi Farms have its own MP3 player?

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the past couple of months during this shitfuck of a year, I randomly came across this one Youtube channel called DankPods which despite its premise being some Australian guy reviewing shitty (or on occasion, good) music software from different parts of the 21st century, is one of the few channels that I genuinely enjoy and go back to a lot of the time.

There's also his numerous 'Cashies Specials' where he goes to an Australian store called Cash Converters all set to the best music you'll ever hear. I felt like making this thread to help others possibly get into his channel and show some love.

He also has a pet snake named Franklin, she's very nice.

His newest video for example as of posting this thread.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
For the past couple of months during this shitfuck of a year, I randomly came across this one Youtube channel called DankPods which despite its premise being some Australian guy reviewing shitty (or on occasion, good) music software from different parts of the 21st century, is one of the few channels that I genuinely enjoy and go back to a lot of the time.

There's also his numerous 'Cashies Specials' where he goes to an Australian store called Cash Converters all set to the best music you'll ever hear. I felt like making this thread to help others possibly get into his channel and show some love.

He also has a pet snake named Franklin, she's very nice.

His newest video for example as of posting this thread.
Literally just opened this video then I saw he had a thread on the thread list by chance.

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love this guy. He has a third channel called Garbage Time. I kinda love it.

I love him, he's like a delusional Australian grandpa who owns a shitton of vintage stuff that he likes to show off.