DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

When will federal tax begging start?

• Thanksgiving, as per tradition

Votes: 190 55.6%
  • Christmastime

Votes: 59 17.3%
  • January

Votes: 30 8.8%
  • February

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • March

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Right before the deadline

Votes: 46 13.5%

• Total voters

YokuNama

kiwifarms.net

Wait. First of all, Happy Thanksgiving for Americans. 2nd, It was his best day ever because he bought a snow globe and lit a candle at 1AM? Lmaooooo. Well that's pretty sad, and it couldn't of been all that great because not 3 hours before this "romantic" post he was complaining about a video feature a blonde haired blued white guy.

1.png

Yes! Space Nazi and Chiny Chang Wang himself was mad on his best day every over a white guy being featured in his favorite video game series.

Derich 2nd of coomland

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why he acts positive on social media, when he is always bitter.
Social media is where he LARP's as a fun, positive and inclusive streamer. It is quite pointless because if any regular people fall for it and ''swings by'' any of his streams they are in for the whiplash of seeing the real Phil and run the fuck away.

But for the rest of us these attempts at humaning is just funny and something we get to laugh at.

Edit: Look at the post ☝️. This is the ''IncusiveSydePhil LARP, no one is gonna buy that given his history and from time to time even now the mask will slip a little and we cab get a glimpse of the real Phil.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
For real. I had said recently that I honestly can't even tell who's supposed to be 'trolling' and who are his genuine dipshit fans when I read his chat. They're all just the written equivalent of white noise, one completely indistinguishable from the other. It's all just bland, repetitive chatter stuck in first gear.

Carlos Nieves: Hey, Kevin, what's up!
Kevin Cuckstein: Hello, friend
C: Good to see you, man!
K: Always nice to watch Phil and talk with friends
C: Yeah, lots of friends here. Ready for some positivity!
K: Definitely, friend
Gorilla CUCK: Hey, Kev! Glad to see you back, glad that you didn't let the drama get you down
K: Hi to you too, friend. Yeah, I'm just gonna be quiet, I don't want to cause problems and get banned
G: NAH, man! We love it when you talk and bring positivity to the stream!
K: Well, thanks friend. I'm just worried that Phil will get upset with me
C: POSITIVITY!!!

...and so on and so forth. Good god, fucking shoot me.
These are the general rules of thumb, if they don't donate tips, superchats or pay a monthly membership, troll watcher. If they do any of those things and try to use irony to make fun of Phil while doing so, ironic fan in denial wanting to be a troll. If they do any of those, sometimes all three, and don't use irony to try and make fun of Phil with their contributions, legit wheelchair fan. And then, there's Derich Ip, the exception who proves all the rules. Hope that helps.
If a restaurant could take orders via email he wouldn't be forced to eat QVC
You just described DoorDash.

Radical Goodspeed

Make way for the homo superior!
kiwifarms.net
Wait. First of all, Happy Thanksgiving for Americans. 2nd, It was his best day ever because he bought a snow globe and lit a candle at 1AM? Lmaooooo. Well that's pretty sad, and it couldn't of been all that great because not 3 hours before this "romantic" post he was complaining about a video feature a blonde haired blued white guy.

View attachment 2750220

Yes! Space Nazi and Chiny Chang Wang himself was mad on his best day every over a white guy being featured in his favorite video game series.

Is SF6 gonna be this faggot's BLARMS? Because his level of butt mad sounds a lot like a certain someone who thought shtting himself and doing nothing would make a large corporation backtrack on a massive product release.

This is my obligatory Phil if you're reading, kill yourself.

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. DSP is driving Kat because he is worried about the car getting damaged in the parking lot during Black Friday.

If that's the case, then why is DSP driving at all? We all know from his past and most recent streams he experiences bugged driving mechanics, no matter the distance.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea why he acts positive on social media, when he is always bitter.
You ever know someone who is in an unhappy relationship but constantly posts Hallmark movie shit on social media?

That's Phil, but it's his relationship with life generally. And he helpfully broadcasts what his life is really like too.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
Phil can't seem to keep his story straight on who does the driving, can he? It's obvious he prefers to be driven places, yet we're to believe he's willing to drive Kat to work? And his explanation for why he couldn't go to the doctor's office was that Kat was home, which doesn't add up since it means she's available to drive him.

Honestly, the only explanation that makes any sense is that Kat drives herself to and from work, and everything else Phil says is bullshit. He doesn't send her anywhere, or have her pick things up at work so he doesn't have to shop for it later because she just refuses to cooperate in that manner. She's even less than a roommate. She's practically squatting in his condo and the only reason he doesn't kick her out is because we'll find the divorce filing and laugh at him.

Imagine this being your life, buying a live-in maid to act like your mother and help sell your adult LARPing and wind up trapped with somebody who does nothing because you're such a pussy that you would rather die than get made fun of by some jackasses on the internet.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2750220

Phil's ego on full display. The obvious question to ask is "who is dsp to Capcom?" because the answer to most people is obvious. He's no one, a no name loser with a sub 200 viewer count. They have 0 reasons to listen to him, his opinion has no value to them. His "accomplishments" at sf are nothing when compared to anyone else, because a 4th place finish 16 years ago is nothing by today's standard especially since he hasn't competed in over a decade and not since sf4's release. LTG has more cred when it comes to criticizing sf because he at least never stopped trying to compete, whereas Phil hasn't bothered to play anyone locally since he moved to the Wahkahndo.

Just to be a nitpicky shit, only 5 members of the cast fit his description, not 20. Checkmate Phil.

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. DSP is driving Kat because he is worried about the car getting damaged in the parking lot during Black Friday.
Yep. Why else would he drive her to work unlike every other day? Because Phil will go out shopping among the masses of people? Ack ack ack. I'd think he'd be more worried about driving the .6 miles back and forth in the crowds because he might die in another terrible car crash.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
Phil doesn't know that a crouching block loses to a jumping attack, or that a standing block loses to a low strike, as evidenced by his play of King of Fighters this week, why would someone listen to a fighting game player who fucks up the basics like that except to dunk on them?
There is no reason to do so. Phil just lives in the past. He holds that Tekken 3 mall trophy up like he it would mean something to anyone else. If he was anywhere near as good as he thinks he is, then why doesn't he compete? It's because he's scared of reality, he's scared of having his safe space violated.
Yep. Why else would he drive her to work unlike every other day? Because Phil will go out shopping among the masses of people? Ack ack ack. I'd think he'd be more worried about driving the .6 miles back and forth in the crowds because he might die in another terrible car crash.
Which leads to another question: why is he all of a sudden so scared for the car? He's never acted like this in the past, be it with the panda or horse.

Stephen Hawking

kiwifarms.net

My opinion is that Kat is demanding Phil to drive her work because she doesnt want to walk far due to the employee parking spots being used by guests for Black Friday.

Kat and the vehicle are equally safe but apparently its more important to protect the car than his own wife.

Coke Zero

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2750220

His take is even dumber when you consider its a Japanese game, blonde haired white guys are "diverse" from the point of view of the people actually making the game, who are likely mostly Japanese and are not blonde white guys.

The entire cast is basically racial stereotypes but Phil's problem is there's too many white guys.

Ortsnay

So Zesty
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2750220

I find it absolutely hilarious that he tweets like he's some god everybody listens to and has huge influence on the interwebs.

Also you hated SF 4 so why do you want 6 to be more like that? Oh that's right you're just typing nonsense because you think people actually care about what your opinion and you think you're right. No one cares what you think Philbert, no one will ever care, you are never right you are nothing but a joke.

Oh and before I forget you must still be hurting over Leanna, eh? Lighting that "romantic" candle you had since she was around. I wonder how much it eats away at you knowing you drove her off and some fat, anthropomorphic horse that doesn't give two shits about you replaced her.

You're sleeping in the bed you made and it must feel so good, right?

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2750220

It's so weird how Phil can't decide what identity he wants to have as a "redeemed content creator".

He seems to both want to be WokeSydePhil, complaining about a protagonist in a game being a blond white guy... And also be edgy and make jokes like "Look out, there's a black woman coming!" during a stream.

It's like he thinks that his persona on a social media is completely detached from his persona in a stream. As if people will read his shitty tweets and not be able to watch his streams and see that he isn't that person. Maybe his brain has really rotted from all the gin and gacha, cuz any normal person understands that you can't have two contradictory public personas like that and not be considered a hypocrite.