DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

When will Phil return to the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter collection (start date 18-Jun-2022)?

• < 1 month

• 1-3 months

• 3-6 months

• 6-12 months

• 1 year +

• Never. He's actually done.

Results are only viewable after voting.

¨¨¨

kiwifarms.net
Two scenarios:
1.) The system lets you use fake info and it gets forwarded to them and they just have to sit on it (assuming the DMCA claims are fake, they would need to provide a real court order to move forward)
2.) Still assuming its a fake DMCA, the system detects you are using fake info and yeets your account. I have been through both of these.

The original DMCA complaint is identifying themselves as either the holder or third-party with intrests in the copy-written content, but if they also use fake info then good luck trying to do anything about it.
Just to clarify then:

If person X makes DMCA takedown request against person Z and person Z files a successful counter-claim (be it with their real or a fake identity),will the initial takedown claim automatically be nullified and the only way for person X to proceed with a takedown request would be to acquire a court order (and thus be forced to reveal their identity),or will person X be able to file some sort of counter counter-claim before escalating it to the courts?

Does Youtube actually review counter-claims or do they assume that they are legitimate be default just like the DMCA strikes?

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked him about his ER review and he started to complain that it got fewer views than he expected. He also said it has a lot of comments and those are mixed bag. Appearantly 62 comments for a 200k sub channel is a lot.

Btw, yt searching "dsp elden ring review" shows the secret guys video first and only then his video hahaha...

Corpun

Keeper of the Kawaii Avatars
kiwifarms.net
I stopped playing vidya a long time ago, but Mirror’s Edge was one of my favourites, so I wanted to check out a bit of his gameplay. What I saw was appalling.

Here’s a clip of him trying to make a jump.
View attachment 3276674
'But how are you supposed to know that?'

THE GAME TEACHES YOU THAT AT THE VERY BEGINNING!

'So, you have to jump and hit left trigger which I didn’t realise. The game didn’t really give me any indication.'

NIGGA, THE FACT THAT YOU DIED MULTIPLE TIMES WAS PLENTY INDICATION!

It’s astonishing. I am convinced now that he has a learning disability. He just doesn’t have the attention and/or memory necessary to follow and/or remember instructions.
In the above clip, he was looking down mid-air not realising that kills your momentum. He has finished hundreds of videogames in the past 15 years and is still oblivious to mechanics shared by all games. It’s flabbergasting.
And to cap it off, he always blames the game instead of evaluating what he does wrong. He autistically demands that the game abides by his own rules instead of the other way round. 15 years now!!! and still hasn’t found out that this is not a viable approach.
He has this autistic disdain of mistakes. It’s not a joke anymore to claim that he expects to beat every videogame without making a mistake. When the game enables him to make a mistake it’s somehow always the game’s fault for fooling him.

He also still hasn’t recognized the very prominent pattern of:
  • Fail to take in instructions
  • Game asks him to do something using those instructions
  • Fails to do it
  • Repeats doing the same thing that doesn’t work
  • Blames game for not accepting his method
  • Somehow figures out how to do the right thing (these days the chat always tells him)
  • Blames game for not spoonfeeding him the correct method

He still can’t see that he commits to this after being called out over the years! How can a man lack so much knowledge of his own behaviour? It’s not even funny anymore. I mean, if he can’t admit this to himself, how can he admit to his irresponsible and egregious spending? It all ties together. If he fails to adapt his behaviour while playing games over the course of 15 years, how do you expect him to overcome the real hurdles of everyday life? He is, for the lack of a better word, dysfunctional.
He never learns in any game. He could be seated at a tutorial telling him every little mechanic of the game and still not get anything. This guy will always find a way to fuck something up and it will ever be his fault, it's almost mandatory at this point for Phil.
This is how every Assassins Creed went back in the day. He'd blame the character for his mistakes, call them a dumbass, etc.
Nothing he could do dood!
Lol love one this faggot forgets the plot of his own lore.

Parents didn't spoil him and definitely weren't well off. But lol also yeah they bought me a pair of the Reebok Pumps, a 170$ pair of sneakers in fucking 1990. I wish I could see child dsps room, I bet it would rival the ChanLiar. This dude been spoiled since birth.

He's the poster child of spoiled children no doubt.
The way he originally told the wolverine toy story tells his entire attitude. Phil was always massively entitled and given everything he thought he deserved. He was probably never told no and that was the first time he was refused something.

FlappyBat

kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify then:

If person X makes DMCA takedown request against person Z and person Z files a successful counter-claim (be it with their real or a fake identity),will the initial takedown claim automatically be nullified and the only way for person X to proceed with a takedown request would be to acquire a court order (and thus be forced to reveal their identity),or will person X be able to file some sort of counter counter-claim before escalating it to the courts?

Does Youtube actually review counter-claims or do they assume that they are legitimate be default just like the DMCA strikes?
The counter claim means the person making the copyright claim has 30 days to file a lawsuit. While the 30 days are ticking down, the content stays down. People can and do abuse the system by making an obviously bad copyright claim, then waiting 29 days after the counter claim before withdrawing it from YouTube.

grump

kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify then:

Its like that in some places. Theres a counterclaim form that supposedly can ward off a claim. though the striker can sometimes file a hundred false strikes and takedown your channel before you have an opportunity to counterclaim and in that case good luck getting a human to intervene.

Last edited:

Beverly Sutphin

IS THIS THE COCKSUCKER RESIDENCE?????
kiwifarms.net
Its one of the most interesting aspects about phil, he just has no interests, goals or ambitions in life outside of scrounging up enough money each day to be able to wake up the next day and live the exact same day all over again.
And he's a real life version of Groundhog Day: gets up from his drunken stumper, Jasper meows to be let out, he drinks coffee, while Kat is licking her salt, and he DREADS the day he has to waddle up to his "office" to beg for money, while wondering if he's going to make enough to level up to get that platinum NWO Scott Hall (RIP), while telling the other dent heads and Derich that he's "happy" and he "loves life.", but deep down inside, he hates everything around him and lives with that regret of begging other retards for their SSI checks.

¨¨¨

kiwifarms.net
The counter claim means the person making the copyright claim has 30 days to file a lawsuit. While the 30 days are ticking down, the content stays down. People can and do abuse the system by making an obviously bad copyright claim, then waiting 29 days after the counter claim before withdrawing it from YouTube.
Is a channel/video granted some sort of immunity from further copyright claims should be counter-claim be successful,or is it possible to essentially lock down a channel indefinetely by doing what you described (withdrawing the original DMCA-claim after 29 days following a successful counter-claim and then making new claims that would also eventually be withdrawn).

Also,what is the difference between withdrawing the original claim after 29 days following a succesful counter-claim and simply doing nothing while failing to present a court order within 30 days?

Oliveoil

👑 Irate Vassal 👑
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1652494341367.png1652494454483.png
Thanks for cucking with me.
I wonder why this did not get LIMBED?
Also gonna clip this FENOMENAL Phil V Goji match for you guys.

1652496393994.png
Sorry only screen I could grab. Pig LIMBED this QUICK.
DSPGaming Sorry Bad news because of the Disability policy in Sweden, I need to wait till Sunday to get my disability cheque. Then I will send the super chat.
Phil was SO HUNGRY for the money he actually beat Goji two times for it..
THIS is how you troll Phil.

Last edited:

Chernabog

Phils Marinated WOP Fingers.
kiwifarms.net
Kinda convient he's experiencing streaming issues the same week he's supposed to react to his down the rabbit hole video. Mic problems. Webcam problems. Buffering problems. Playback problems.

He's obviously tech illiterate and gives no fucks to spend on his shit. But it very fascinating the bricking off the buisness is happening days before the date he set for his reaction.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3279196
Thanks for cucking with me.
View attachment 3279203
I wonder why this did not get LIMBED?
Also gonna clip this FENOMENAL Phil V Goji match for you guys.

View attachment 3279268

lmao what is that last excuse? Lag made it so that his dash didn't go from one end of the screen to the other end of the screen to hit Sean? Or lag made it so he couldn't instantaneously double dash and kick? That desperate reaching for excuses for losing to the perfectly timed volleyball is great

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
It would be somewhat easy to create problems for DSP if you're willing to lie and make false claims to that extent, or even with a half truth (exploiting his ignorance on browsewrap agreements). He was very open to this some time ago.
You would have to be a bit of a snake to attempt this while using the broken system, a bit of creativity and planning can do wonders although I won't give specific ideas.

It's really a miracle there's no Jackie Chin 2, all it would take is one individual that doesn't care about being extremely malicious to DSP... I'll just say it, you'd have to be a complete snake but you could seriously screw him over with a well thought out attempt.

He always had that "luck" / condition, people that bothered to troll him don't seem like they are careful psychopaths, otherwise he'd be gone, years ago.

capefear56

kiwifarms.net
It would be somewhat easy to create problems for DSP if you're willing to lie and make false claims to that extent, or even with a half truth (exploiting his ignorance on browsewrap agreements). He was very open to this some time ago.
You would have to be a bit of a snake to attempt this while using the broken system, a bit of creativity and planning can do wonders although I won't give specific ideas.

It's really a miracle there's no Jackie Chin 2, all it would take is one individual that doesn't care about being extremely malicious to DSP... I'll just say it, you'd have to be a complete snake but you could seriously screw him over with a well thought out attempt.

He always had that "luck" / condition, people that bothered to troll him don't seem like they are careful psychopaths, otherwise he'd be gone, years ago.
Plenty of people out there with the know-how and inclination to do such a thing to Phil. Phone Losers of America come to mind offhand:

I also wouldn't characterize them as psychopaths per se, just people with the guts to do gay ops.