DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

How much will a dent spend on a PC Phil will barely use?

• <$500

• $500-$1000

• $1000-$2000

• $2000-$3000

• $3000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

RaidenAUndertale

kiwifarms.net
Yall ever wonder what a post streaming life dsp would have?
2 options:
He remains in the snort fort. Starts working as a wagecuck. Shittiest employee to have ever graced McDon's or WalMart ever.
OR
He turns tail. Bails on the house. Even tells the horse to fuck off. Grabs his toys, games and sweet sweet jpegs and runs back to his mommy's house.

At this point, I am not saying people on Kiwifarms should do something, but I really wish someone came along who would really fuck with Phil. Maybe Keem, maybe a rogue wings troll. Someone who could actually deal some damage to "da buziness". As for Phil whales, I am now convinced that they are the scummiest retards on earth.

capefear56

kiwifarms.net
At this point, I am not saying people on Kiwifarms should do something, but I really wish someone came along who would really fuck with Phil. Maybe Keem, maybe a rogue wings troll. Someone who could actually deal some damage to "da buziness". As for Phil whales, I am now convinced that they are the scummiest retards on earth.
He'll run himself into the ground without outside help, as others have noted. He's an impulsive spendthrift who saves absolutely nothing, running a "business" with steadily decreasing revenue, being kept afloat by 2-3 psychiatric patients. He'll be gone or streaming from Mama Burnell's basement in 3-4 years from now 100%.

Would it still be funny as fuck to watch him rant for 2 hours on Facebook Live about being canceled by trolls? Totally.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
People have been saying this for 5-6 years now and here Dave is still streaming and arguably making even more money than 3-4 years ago.
Well obviously sometime in the distant future the grift will have to end, could take another decade potentially whilst Phil jumps from platform to platform as history repeats itself, but it will end. You've got to wonder though, will Phil do everything in his power to absolutely avoid interacting with other humans in another workplace again or is he "destined" to do this forever couped up in an "office" until the day he dies? It's looking more like the latter rather then the former, but the road will be a bumpy one knowing Phil, and neither do Phil and us have any proper idea of what's around the next corner.

His business is operating on a house of cards, if something happens that makes him step out of line or prevents him from doing something that limits him from "playing games and having fun" then his business model fails, frankly all it takes is a few copyright strikes here and there on his channels and it's as good as done, he has criticised Twitch to hell and back ever since they kicked him from the partner program and banned him for saying the unintended gamer word, and after everything he's said about Twitch and all their features/policies do you think he'd make a desperate plea, coming on his hands and knees begging to come back to them? Hmm maybe, personally I think his ego would get the better of him this time and he'd be forced to settle for something less then he desires (one of the first times in his life that's for sure), he would show his true colours though to his dents that he's not the brash unkillable shit talker he likes to larp as and he would prove to detractors he's nothing but a money chasing desperate grade-a cuck.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
"business" with steadily decreasing revenue
If I'm not mistaken his income is only increasing. That steadily decreasing revenue is quite wrong.

Edit: Even if it decreases, he will be fine. He will simply have to do minor changes to his lifestyle. Those changes will be hard for him yes, but easily done if faced with losing his condo. He wastes fuck you amounts of money on Door Dash, Wine and WWE, all of those things are luxuries not necessities.
Also, I'm not even going to mention the fact that Katherine could also get a job if need be.

Edit #2: Since Phil himself lied about his parents dying to get pity bucks, they're fair game. So yeah mate, once they die he will likely also get another home to sell or do whatever with. I really don't see Phil ever being broke, homeless or whatever else.

There will never be a scenario where Phil is homeless, poor and/or eating from a bin. He might get divorced or ill, but even that is pretty rainbows. Katherine is a lazy cunt that likes to do fuck all but play games and she cannot live such a simple life working in some Lidl store. Also, people in far worse shape compared to Phil can live very long lives in this day and age.
The endgame is we get bored. Phil, his dents and his white knights win.

Last edited:

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
People have been saying this for 5-6 years now and here Dave is still streaming and arguably making even more money than 3-4 years ago.

Phil could make ten times what he's making now and he'd still be living the same existance, outside of whaling on WWE and buying doordash there is nothing else that Phil has in his life outside of his rocking on stream. Even if he's able to worm his way through another bankruptcy, he's incapable of improving himself or his shitty situation, he'll just keep going on and on in a perpetual state of begging, the more he begs the more he can spend but he has no goals or anything like a bigger house or holiday to aspire to, his atrophied brain can only think of WWE, doordash and cheap alcohol. The irony that is Phil's life is that for a man who has an unstoppable flow of cash, what his tiny brain can think to do with it is laughably mundane.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
If I'm not mistaken his income is only increasing. That steadily decreasing revenue is quite wrong.

Edit: Even if it decreases, he will be fine. He will simply have to do minor changes to his lifestyle. Those changes will be hard for him yes, but easily done if faced with losing his condo. Also bare in mind Katherine could also get a job if need be.
Which in itself is a contradiction on how businesses work. Usually when you have dwindling numbers (in this case viewership) you would expect that the income shrinks. But Phil manages to scrape out more money from less "fans". Then again it's not really a business it's more like a cult of dentheads with the human thumb as their ruler. His business plan right now is mostlikely "Hold out until parents keel over and inherit everything". Which in itself is again a plan that is doomed to failure. I still hope that his adopted sister gets everything and Phil gets nothing. The following rants would be legendary and might lead to a stroke oin stream.

On a side note: the German car manufacturer Porsche managed to break the laws of business in the year 2007: they made more profit then they made revenue. Which in itself should be impossible but they did it.

Piece of Peace

KAC upper on an Anderson lower 👌
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Even if it decreases, he will be fine. He will simply have to do minor changes to his lifestyle. Those changes will be hard for him yes, but easily done if faced with losing his condo. He wastes fuck you amounts of money on Door Dash, Wine and WWE, all of those things are luxuries not necessities.
Also, I'm not even going to mention the fact that Katherine could also get a job if need be.

Edit #2: Since Phil himself lied about his parents dying to get pity bucks, they're fair game. So yeah mate, once they die he will likely also get another home to sell or do whatever with. I really don't see Phil ever being broke, homeless or whatever else.
While technically on something of a downward trajectory in 2022 so far, I'd definitely advise people to wait until there's more data points before making any kind of call since whale socks enjoy popping up out of nowhere.
1652514805638.png
1652514841561.png

The Penultimate Warrior

kiwifarms.net

Not sure about this, we are talking about someone who has never faced actual financial struggle or even have to budget like most normal people do. He feels entitled to have his current lifestyle maintained by his fanbase, and the only tactic he knows is to spend the money, then demand he is given the money to cover that, then spend that money. Just look at the indignation he shows whenever someone suggests cutting down his expenses.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
The lazy bastard couldn't even sell his condo. That house will remain there and whiter away.

Fact Me Till I Fart

kiwifarms.net

Edit: Even if it decreases, he will be fine. He will simply have to do minor changes to his lifestyle. Those changes will be hard for him yes, but easily done if faced with losing his condo. Also bare in mind Katherine could also get a job if need be.
I agree that the revenue hasn't changed, but the ways in which he makes income has too, he's lost TeeSpring, lost Twitch's golden age of his OICuck gifting grift, his members have gone down oh so dramatically from 75% since socks merely artificially keep the member numbers afloat and I never use his Members as actual growth

Phil never saves, has shit credit and which he can't use for another decade, it's just begging, begging and so much more begging which his income has recovered from business losses

I had a major thought that even if someone was to literally tip 2mil, guaranteed he will Chimpout on Champions, stockpile on Him so he never has to leave the Khando unless for the tip runs, and by God if that story is true he is hoarding cat shit and recycling like no other

Several post tip scenarios will happen, he will ban anyone questioning his finances and the amount because it's his money, he will probably upgrade but ask for the Dents information on how to, and upgrade so lazily it will change nothing

He could stream into relevance and admit he doesn't need help but even 2mil was nothing to Michael Carroll when drugs, hoes and parties were a daily thing

He could buy more property but then again he is shit with investment having zero skills to prove that he doesn't understand what the word portfolio means

He has earned specutarding close to 2mil in his career and made 25% of his income into bankruptcy, meaning 1.5 mil is just expenditure and bills altogether

I still will call it that the business is haemorrhaging and continues to fail the trajectory it's heading but it will according to Ernest Hemingway's quote form The Sun Also Rises:

Gradually and then, Suddenly

Fyi for all the DSP Kiwis, it's been a year from the 10th May since I joined the Farms, and today of all days is literally no different, but big big feels to those who reacted strongly to my shit dumb posts and the Detractors I will always big up for keeping me sane and entertained

Nige, if I ever find out where you are in ye olde Englande Id buy ya a pint or two and smash shots every time Phil snorts

Lolkek, ok now gonna detahxify this weekend and will catch up laterz

Big ups you bunch of Conspiracy fucknuts, SNNNOORRHGFFGGNFNFTTT

SOUND GOOD?
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

SomeBoyo

>tmw your wife has PTSD from seeing you coom
kiwifarms.net
1652516628851.png
We are down 9k in the first four months since last year. It's not the 50% decrease we need for him to really have no money but it is a start. He almost ate a sandwich it's that bad :stress:
This is the man who declared bankruptcy being 37 dollars in the red. And yeah let's say he inherits his parents house that's money that will be gone in record time, it is a lot of JPEGs after all. If DSP could save money he wouldn't be a lolcow and we wouldn't be here.

Yung Dalph

On va s’aimer, à se brûler la peau
kiwifarms.net
Phil could make ten times what he's making now and he'd still be living the same existance, outside of whaling on WWE
Well that wouldn't be the same existence then. Phil is an addict, and addiction is habitual. He is a very habitual person, albeit extremely unproductive in his habits. His stupid chopping of veggies, gaming calendar, autisic stream schedule etc is all bad habits he has.

I know it seems easy for everyone here to say that without the champions he'd be a baller, but he is genuinely addicted to this, the same way one could be addicted to drugs. Champions gives him a special type of pleasure, without which his life wouldn't be the same. It has taken a big role in his daily life and his daily routine, he has already spent enough money for the sunk cost fallacy to be in full effect, and he gets enough money to be able to sustain his habit, even if he has to sacrifice a Doordash or two a week.

Now as his addiction escalates, it's likely for him to have to sacrifice more, or at least beg way more. That's (IMO) why sometimes he appears fidgety and tweaks out, despite hitting his goals.

I'd also say he's addicted to spending money. It probably gives him some sort of validation when he splurges out for nonsense when he has to pay his mortgage the next day. It gave him a sense of identity, buying all those BluRays, statues & collectors editions.
There will never be a scenario where Phil is homeless, poor and/or eating from a bin. He might get divorced or ill, but even that is pretty rainbows.
I believe to be 100% correct, and it's partially the trolls fault. Not in the way you expect, but this sensationalizing and hyping up of a slow day, copyright issue or whatever, is setting certain people's expectations too high.

As much as he is a reality show, we shouldn't expect the saga to end in a massive fight scene with explosions everywhere - lesser, less privileged and more worthless people in life have survived and gone through life like DSP. He'll make it, maybe he'll secretly be miserable, but he only needs to convince himself and doesn't need any evidence, just the force of will (and delusion)

Fact Me Till I Fart

kiwifarms.net
Anybody daydreaming about Phil's income dwindling is gonna be very MATI whenever he gets this gifted membership function.

The whales already do all the heavy lifting without even being able to artificially inflate memberships like they used to do with subs on Twitch.
Even if it wasn't, it's considered that the income is very near one paycheck away from Phil being in destitution, it's only because it's propped up by others, does it manage to survive

Remove his YouTube and his ability to make further channels will end his career, look at @Hate Army Watch getting 6 strikes all in one go due to the GayOps of Phil's tarded and brainwashed fanbase

It's not that hard to know who did it but it will be greater if a counter-strike nuked Phil from the Internet, he would literally flip his shit and blame trolls but forgetting he did this at the start just by streaming in the first place

Biggest Ups Hate Army too ❤️❤️

garrybkk

kiwifarms.net
https://dotesports.com/streaming/news/everything-to-know-about-youtube-gifted-memberships
  • Viewers hoping to receive a membership to a channel must opt-in to be eligible. The only way to opt-in during the beta is to click “allow gifts” when the announcement of someone purchasing gifted memberships appears in live chat.
  • Those who interact with a channel heavily are more likely to receive a gifted membership. Viewers who chat, watch, and otherwise interact with a channel consistently will have a better chance of receiving a gifted membership.
Those 10 people (trolls) in his chat will be happy.

Cistern Rumbler

Material Gorl
kiwifarms.net
Remove his YouTube and his ability to make further channels will end his career
What does this mean?

Sure, if Phil's channel gets taken down and isn't allowed to make a new channel, he's in a bad spot. Though he could beg on Twitch. I don't see that as a very likely scenario though.

Once his YT gifted membership is going, he's gonna be making even more than he is right now, I think.

Anybody who gets upset or angry that he makes money should prepare themselves lol.

Jose Cuervo

kiwifarms.net
OfT but recently a number of WingsOfRedemption (and now DSP) highlight/trolling channels have been hit by what appears to be false DMCA claims from someone called Superhound (purported to be another lolcow whose IRL name is Dominic Vanner).
I made the mistake of viewing that thread.

I don’t know whether that guy’s actually superhound or not but Jesus… I’ve never seen a greater concentration of unadulterated austim, it’s even worse than Phil’s stream chat.