DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

When will Phil return to the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter collection (start date 18-Jun-2022)?

• < 1 month

• 1-3 months

• 3-6 months

• 6-12 months

• 1 year +

• Never. He's actually done.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SlushFiend

안좋은 결말
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure about that. For that to be true, there would have to be a whale who was holding back because they didn't have this one particular way of donating. I believe all evidence points to his current whales being more or less tapped out (or at least at the limits of their generosity) already. Birthday boosts are inevitably followed by birthday slumps because there's only a finite amount of money in the pig-o-system.
More likely, gifted subs will just let the people scavenging fake accounts stop doing that.
With what Piece of Peace data showing in the last couple of pages (its still to early to be 100% sure). It points heavily to this. When he does get gifted sub, there will be a spike in his income but that will quickly go back into a flatline until the next member goal that he can think of.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 10
kiwifarms.net
Such a massive pussy he has to prewatch videos for reaction content. What is even the point? you know he wrote down exact timestamps for the part that says "it was also at this time phil began dating a young woman named reeanna hangin, while his fans were generally happy for him- some were shocked by the large age difference, that reeanna was 11 years his junior and questioned if phil was a pedophile" . I bet he skips those 20 seconds and doesn't even mention it

so bad OMEGALUL prewatched LULW
That's why it should be called 'dsp detracts'. He thinks he's detracting his detractors.
I agree with Nigel, his financial well being will never be at stake. Rahb type of dents will always be there to roll in and save his degenerate life style while living on governement paychecks.

Funny a wheelchair bound vegetable living across the pond contributes more to his expenses than his lazy fat soul mate.
If this were true, no business would ever go out of business. They all have 'whales' at one time or another.
no he won't. all the retard "detractors" will all be sure to rush to his stream to pump him up over 1k viewers and shower him with "kat is a horse" super chats.
Maybe the first day.............maybe

RaidenAUndertale

kiwifarms.net
I am more upset by the fact that he felt the need to tweet it, basically putting it in writing for all to see. Like the wings video, he probably saw it months if not years ago for the first time but at least don't rub it in everyone's faces. DSP sucks at lying and sucks at pretending. This is a pretty pitiful combo for a STREAMER who is best known for LYING.

King of Not Playing Games

"Reacts", "Prestream" "Podcasts", and "Drama"
kiwifarms.net
I am more upset by the fact that he felt the need to tweet it, basically putting it in writing for all to see. Like the wings video, he probably saw it months if not years ago for the first time but at least don't rub it in everyone's faces. DSP sucks at lying and sucks at pretending. This is a pretty pitiful combo for a STREAMER who is best known for LYING.
DSP lying is like DSP playing video games: despite spending his whole life doing it, he's consistently unbelievably shitty at it.

Dread Pirate Retard

Mentally ill nudnik
kiwifarms.net
Compared to Phil's latest shenanigans the stuff covered in the DTRH is incrediblely tame. Here's all most of the shit he's been up to since then.

• REEmergency stream where he airs his supposed fiance's medical issues on stream while complaining about how hard it was for him the whole time.
  • Breakup and depression arc where he lost his shit at Wardog Leader and crowned him the King of Suffering.
  • Unpaid State B&O taxes begging.
  • Fundraiser after fundraiser to save the house. Manages to pay back his state back taxes but then can't afford his Federal taxes.
  • In a bit to raise more cash, launches his Redemption Run series as a Patreon goal. Puts a viewers choice game that won months ago on hiatus for almost a year.
  • Secret GF arc, all while crying about his depression.
  • Flies out his secret GF after begging for money for taxes.
  • Moves his GF in with the promise that the 'second income' will finally bring him some much needed financial relief. Asking about the 'second income' is now a bannable offense.
  • Goose Game shit (not sure when this happened), viewer donated $20 after asking DSP if he would play it if it was donated. DSP spends the $ on billz.
  • Secret wedding arc, uses the guise of his parents supposed failing health and imminent death to justify a visit to his parents despite tax woes. Holds a big fundraiser then fucks off to get married under the cover of darkness.
  • Convinces Mama Burnell to let him use honeymoon money for taxes by promising a 'Ten Year Plan' to exit streaming. What ten year plan?
  • Stops paying for the CT condo. Nothing he could do. Goes into foreclosure which gets posted on the farms. All mentions of it are banned.
  • It's WWE Champions Tiiiime~ Ooh I love it!
  • Bankruptcy filed 1/31/20. Hilarious filings are revealed.
  • 341 call. Do I need to say anything else?
  • Vest streak. Where did it all go? Bills. 'Unprecedented levels of support' are now just expected. Blowing bubbles, chair spins, zombie Skittles, 'silly hats' instituted as 'rewards' after the streak dies.
  • Viewers choice playthrough of Divinity Original Sin 2  rage  bored the viewers asked for me to quit.
  • Temp banned for stationary neggertive (not really a big deal but still funny)
  • Departnered from Twitch for 'hateful slurs'.
  • DSP does mukbangs now apparently.
  • Bank leaks. Lmao.
  • Arnold Phil's a stationary and his hilarious over reaction to people having functioning ears.
Am I missing anything major?

EDIT:
  • Aug 2019: Promised a 'positive reveal' for the stream if he could raise $1k for... bills I guess during his Super Mario 64 marathon stream. It was something that would positively impact the streams (whatever that means). He got $1k from his dents and then well known dent Planet Jeff gave him another $1k at the end. There's some evidence throughout the stream that points to Phil already knowing Jeff was gonna drop $1k (some weird comments by Phil), but that didn't stop him from milking the rest of his audience. It turned out to be a cat named Jasper that he already had and lied about having. No one guessed right because they said he got a cat, but they're wrong because he already had Jasper for almost a year. Jasper barely appears on stream and is a nuisance that halts all gameplay from off camera.

Last edited:

King of Not Playing Games

"Reacts", "Prestream" "Podcasts", and "Drama"
kiwifarms.net
Compared to Phil's latest shenanigans the stuff covered in the DTRH is incrediblely tame. Here's all most of the shit he's been up to since then.

• REEmergency stream where he airs his supposed fiance's medical issues on stream while complaining about how hard it was for him the whole time.
  • Breakup and depression arc where he lost his shit at Wardog Leader and crowned him the King of Suffering.
  • Unpaid State B&O taxes begging.
  • Fundraiser after fundraiser to save the house. Manages to pay back his state back taxes but then can't afford his Federal taxes.
  • In a bit to raise more cash, launches his Redemption Run series as a Patreon goal. Puts a viewers choice game that won months ago on hiatus for almost a year.
  • Secret GF arc, all while crying about his depression.
  • Flies out his secret GF after begging for money for taxes.
  • Moves his GF in with the promise that the 'second income' will finally bring him some much needed financial relief. Asking about the 'second income' is now a bannable offense.
  • Secret wedding arc, uses the guise of his parents supposed failing health and imminent death to justify a visit to his parents despite tax woes. Holds a big fundraiser then fucks off to get married under the cover of darkness.
  • Goose Game shit (not sure when this happened(, viewer donated $20 after asking DSP if he would play it if it was donated. DSP spends the $ on billz.
  • Convinces Mama Burnell to let him use honeymoon money for taxes by promising a 'Ten Year Plan' to exit streaming. What ten year plan?
  • Stops paying for the CT condo. Nothing he could do. Goes into foreclosure which gets posted on the farms. All mentions of it are banned.
  • It's WWE Champions Tiiiime~ Ooh I love it!
  • Bankruptcy filed 1/31/20. Hilarious filings are revealed.
  • 341 call. Do I need to say anything else?
  • Vest streak. Where did it all go? Bills. 'Unprecedented levels of support' are now just expected. Blowing bubbles, chair spins, zombie Skittles, 'silly hats' instituted as 'rewards' after the streak dies.
  • Viewers choice playthrough of Divinity Original Sin 2  rage  bored the viewers asked for me to quit.
  • Temp banned for stationary neggertive (not really a big deal but still funny)
  • Departnered from Twitch for 'hateful slurs'.
  • DSP does mukbangs now apparently.
  • Bank leaks. Lmao.
  • Arnold Phil's a stationary and his hilarious over reaction to people having functioning ears.
Am I missing anything major?
The 2,000 dollar Jasper reveal, promising to make him a staple of the streams, and then forgetting he exists?

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 10
kiwifarms.net
DSP lying is like DSP playing video games: despite spending his whole life doing it, he's consistently unbelievably shitty at it.
Only he loves lying and hates playing video games.
I just want to confirm. The reason Jasper can't come on stream anymore is because Kat is home 7 days a week and she doesn't want to hear DSP's voice so he has to keep the door closed?
allegedly

GotchaNowScumbag

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3279615
Thank you Slayer!
Now why don't you send an email AGAIN and MAYBE I will read it.
What is that hourly for you Slayer if you make 30K per year?
Is it Ramen tonight?
View attachment 3279622View attachment 3279625
:thinking:

jesus fucking christ lmao. are these niggas literally all reatarded?
The 2,000 dollar Jasper reveal, promising to make him a staple of the streams, and then forgetting he exists?

Imo, just concrete evidence that Kat is sitting at home and doordashing and chilling all day. Jasper has another source of attention and doesn't hang around DSP anymore. There's zero shot that cat just randomly stopped wanting human affection from DSP the same time frame Kat stopped working.

RaidenAUndertale

kiwifarms.net
I just want to confirm. The reason Jasper can't come on stream anymore is because Kat is home 7 days a week and she doesn't want to hear DSP's voice so he has to keep the door closed?
That is the explanation Phil gave.... And I have to ask, maybe I am just a peasant that grew up in a shithole (unlike Phil who grew up in a nice pigsty) but what's the logic behind this?
>my wife hates my voice
>so doors must be closed to reduce noise
A bit sad so far but I follow.
>...
>therefore cat can't appear on stream
You lost me.
It's a fucking house cat. You just put the damn thing in the room. Hell, maybe you can pick it up and pet it a little bit during your long, boring, drawn out talking segments. Show it off to the dents? Am I supposed to believe that this is just the way it is and nothing can be done about it? Does Kat want to hang out with Jasper too? Am I supposed to believe that it is impossible for you to ask her to borrow your son to show him off on stream for 15 minutes? Maybe if doors must be closed to reduce noise, then just open it for a bit, go grab the cat QUIETLY and then return and close the door behind you? You can even let him out after he is done "making the stream more pahsitive". I feel like I'm going crazy over how retarded this is.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 18-39-16 Virtual bingo card.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 18-39-16 Virtual bingo card.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 40

only beige swordfish

jocking on fools
kiwifarms.net
That is the explanation Phil gave.... And I have to ask, maybe I am just a peasant that grew up in a shithole (unlike Phil who grew up in a nice pigsty) but what's the logic behind this?
>my wife hates my voice
>so doors must be closed to reduce noise
A bit sad so far but I follow.
>...
>therefore cat can't appear on stream
You lost me.
It's a fucking house cat. You just put the damn thing in the room. Hell, maybe you can pick it up and pet it a little bit during your long, boring, drawn out talking segments. Show it off to the dents? Am I supposed to believe that this is just the way it is and nothing can be done about it? Does Kat want to hang out with Jasper too? Am I supposed to believe that it is impossible for you to ask her to borrow your son to show him off on stream for 15 minutes? Maybe if doors must be closed to reduce noise, then just open it for a bit, go grab the cat QUIETLY and then return and close the door behind you? You can even let him out after he is done "making the stream more pahsitive". I feel like I'm going crazy over how retarded this is.
trigger an outside cat, and i can go get him at any point he requested to be on a stream, literally takes 5 seconds.