DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

When will Phil return to the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter collection (start date 18-Jun-2022)?

• < 1 month

• 1-3 months

• 3-6 months

• 6-12 months

• 1 year +

• Never. He's actually done.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net
Oh, thank GAWD! Phil got paid today, everyone! It was a day late, but he got his payment. We call breathe a sigh of relief that Dave got his YouTube check. Now, don't worry...he'll be back to full on begging tomorrow, because that check is now...GONE! Where did it go? Bills, back taxes! It paid for a tremendous amount of stuff about the WAKhando, everyone! Now, give Phil money!
Oh gee, what a fucking surprise. I guess that $200 Emil sent him will now go to charity. Because we all know Phil is such a giving person.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Why is dsp playing Sonic Origins? Its a collection of old games, kinda censored, denuvo drm, expensive, awful performance and microtransaction up its ass. No one who cares about gaming would fuckin touch it.

Plus doesnt he has the mini sega console eith these games? I bet he did not even thino about not buying it?

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is dsp playing Sonic Origins? Its a collection of old games, kinda censored, denuvo drm, expensive, awful performance and microtransaction up its ass. No one who cares about gaming would fuckin touch it.

Plus doesnt he has the mini sega console eith these games? I bet he did not even thino about not buying it?
It’s from his precious 90s childhood so he has to buy it.

If you showed him one of these I guarantee you he’d fuck it.
00302A6F-836E-4EA6-84F0-9A6F8E5EE924.jpeg

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net

My best bet is that one of his autistic whales has promised him 50$ per stream for it.
(Or that he is banking on it).
If the game does poorly in terms of tips, I can see him wagequitting it pretty quick.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Hi, Jack. Bye, Jack.
kiwifarms.net
If I remember right, he even had the bright idea of preinstalling one and was complaining about how it wasn't actually available yet because it was still outside the release window.
Speaking of, I find it funny how he sperged out about not being able to preinstall a 1.1 GB game, but then he doesn't give a shit about preinstalling anything else, either before the stream or during the Prestream Talk Therapy Session. Instead he lets his dents sit and wait for the 20+ GB update to download.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 10
kiwifarms.net
Oh, thank GAWD! Phil got paid today, everyone! It was a day late, but he got his payment. We call breathe a sigh of relief that Dave got his YouTube check. Now, don't worry...he'll be back to full on begging tomorrow, because that check is now...GONE! Where did it go? Bills, back taxes! It paid for a tremendous amount of stuff about the WAKhando, everyone! Now, give Phil money!
Not sure how this is good news for 'everyone'. No one elses life is affected in the slightest because he got money because it's not theirs and nothing changes.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Hi, Jack. Bye, Jack.
kiwifarms.net
That's what he'll dangle to beg the dents for money.
Whoa there, didn't Phil say that the Sonic hat isn't "for regular human wearing" or whatever weird verbiage he used to say that he won't wear it? He said that it's too tight on his oddly-shaped head and that it'll cause his head to overheat and the bloodflow to his pea-sized brain will slow down! Surely, SURELY, he won't sell himself out like the cheap dancing begging clown he is so he can get some bux for gacha pulls and so he can sate Khet's enormous appetite?

Adebisi

Oluwwwa wa lu li lowlowlowwww
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3417339

Excited to see him go slow?
I'm excited to see The King of Retro blaming old, outdated mechanics for his fuck up's. I also will love his retard sloped WOW face when he finds all the chaos Emeralds on his first try and he totally did not read a guide he just remembered from when he was a kid.