• "this place is fucking weird"

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell & The Empire of Dirt' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Hmm... a few days later on May 18th he was still expecting dinner from her so I think he'd have been fine keeping her around if for no other reason.

SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 Owner of the White Grape

kiwifarms.is
  2. I wonder if he ever got that dinner... Imagine 20 years from now when Phil is talking about that dinner Leanna was supposed to make as well as that Wolverine toy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    neger psykolog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. Also a breakup in April after getting engaged in the second week of April is super hard to believe.

I stand by my theory. She was complaining to her friends that even though he put a ring on it he was acting like that didn't mean they were getting married right away (probably as much to her face as he was to his viewers) and her friends were like "nop™ get out."

• Agree Agree x 2
    SoapQueen1

kiwifarms.is
  4. I have no doubt Leanna dumped him after the er vlog. Before that, they had problems and it wasnt perfect, but phil had no clue it will happen. Phil was in the dark, he didnt know she is ready to leave for another guy.

kiwifarms.is
  5. https://t.co/7xsonSc8im

Dsp s letter to captain. I have no words. He was the asshole and he demands an apology.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. Notice how the apologys to phil and his viewers but not to the other players,it has to be about phil and nothing else matters

kiwifarms.is
  7. There's a transfer station (dump) in Renton but I'm not sure how far it is from Phil. I can't imagine it would be further than 10 minutes considering most dumps out here are dropped right into the middle of the suburbs. For him to get there though, he'd have to bag everything up, put it in his car, and drive there. As long as he has less than like 500 lbs, it will cost him about $20.

http://kingcounty.gov/depts/dnrp/solid-waste/facilities/transfer/renton-transfer.aspx

ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Ask me about my privilege
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. This is a guy that thinks grocery shopping is an intense workout, man. Even if he wasn't known for laziness he'd have to go to the dump one bag at a time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Rare Drop

Rare Drop Decently Made

kiwifarms.is
  9. Says that the pre-stream is over, then proceeds to talk, snort, then sit in silence reading chat. I read that Cherdy guy is never coming back. What happened there? Did I miss something?

EDIT: ready to read

kiwifarms.is
  10. Is there any chance that Leanna panic attack and subsequent running away leaving all her soap supplies could have been prompted by a DV incident? Or am I getting the timeline completely wrong?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Le Redditeur Part Deux

Le Redditeur Part Deux The Person WIth Most Upboats

kiwifarms.is
  11. I'm still 100% convinced she left his ass after that ER scenario. Making a video acting like she was such an inconvenience to him, his immature bitching over the way the hospital was conducting its work, the sandwich, everything about that. Who the fuck would even stay after being treated like this. Maybe Vidar.

But really, him pushing the breakup earlier stinks of hell of a bag of shit

• Agree Agree x 1
    Moritsune

Moritsune God bless the American Nazi Party

kiwifarms.is
  12. DV?

SoapQueen1

kiwifarms.is
  13. There are so many scenarious that could have played out. Now much later we are seeing Phil's disdain for her when intially he made the breakup sound mutual.

I'm assuming it was messy, the details on that are unclear. Maybe it was the hospital visit and his apathetic attitude towards her. Maybe one day Leanna lost it and told him to fuck off and ran out of house after he told her to make dinner. Maybe he struck her? who knows. The biggest sign I've seen is that he thinks Leanna wil come back. Not only did he not clean out her office, Since she left almost all his tweets and instagram posts have been pity posts. The thing is pity never works with girls cause they just think you're a beta. I think DV might be possible since after the breakup she deleted her twitter and privated her instagram to keep phil out.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Domestic violence.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Um Oh Ah Yeah

Um Oh Ah Yeah Well this is awkward

kiwifarms.is
  15. No way in hell.
    After years of him waking her up while sick to make him dinner and complaining publicly that his sleep schedule was screwed up because she had to go to bed early for her real job, Leanna would have thrown Phil's ass from one end of that house to the other if he so much as raised his hand to her.

• Agree Agree x 13
    SirJamesDTech

SirJamesDTech SoK Destroyer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. I'm 90% sure if he hit her she'd hit back, in the face and hard enough to leave visible evidence. So another vote for nah.

• Agree Agree x 2
    SoapQueen1

kiwifarms.is
  17. Not to mention the popular theory that the engagement was Phil's last-ditch effort to keep Leanna around and more of an ultimatum than anything else. Phil physically hurting her would go against everything he'd done prior to make her want to stick around.

Also, I'm willing to bet Phil will soon go on a rant about CaptainAlpacino regarding him showing private messages, and acting like he's never done that before, if one of his fans talks about the message. A hypocrisy storm may be a-brewin'.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Jmboote

Jmboote "I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."

kiwifarms.is
  18. I think that it could have been a mutual thing in the moment, where Leanna had been complaining about the ER log (probably especially the controlling “SHE CAN’T EVER GO TO THE HOSPITAL GIVE HER A PILL AND LEAVE HER SOMEWHERE!” part. She told him she was done, he said fine then had Phil-nesia and thought that she’d calm down after this “tizzy” and then she was gone.

He probably still thinks the tizzy will clear up and she’ll come home and instantly start cooking him Penne.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Phil is a lot of things but I don't think he's cabable of violence. Sure he hits his devices and stuff but it's a different thing entirely to strike another human being you supposedly love. Stranger things have happened though.

My theory is it was mutual. Leanna probably admitted to him she was falling in love with someone else and he stepped aside and was ok with it at the time. He was probably unhappy as well.

Then the guy starts coming around, hanging out and the situation hits Phil full force and suddenly he's not ok with it. He throws a tirade and she leaves without getting her shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is