• "Where a post about Mighty Wings spawns an 11 page topic about fast food, what Mighty Wings taste like, and Chris' definition of spicy."

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell, the Triumphant King of Hate' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

@neger psykolog

?

Would you have underwear time with the soulmaid?

Poll closed Today at 8:54 AM.
  1. Yes

27.6%
  2. No, my bad back prevents me from participating in strenuous activities

72.4%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. This is what happens when you raze your own forums until only the pondlife remains. Phil ditched all his mods and banned intelligent discussion because on occasion it led to topics that hurt his fee fees. Now it's a wasteland filled with dribbling idiots who don't know what doxing is and can't Google it. Phil created a forum in his own image, full of dunning-kruger effect simpletons bickering at each other because their tiny brains can only handle one worldview and everyone else is a STOOPID MENTALLY ILL IDIOT

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is

2. I'm quite sure very few, if any, of the people harping on her looks could actually do better.

• Agree Agree x 9
    NiggoPls

NiggoPls SOLDIER OF LOVE AND HONESTT

kiwifarms.is
  3. After looking at her YouTube videos and her picture, I personally think she's pretty cute in a girl next door kinda way. I would say she's a solid 6/10, maybe 6.5 if she cut down on the lashes a bit.

I also think that she's rather sweet in a Disney Princess kinda way. Her mannor comes across as naive and adorkable. I think that she's not gonna be anything like the predator maneater I predicted but I'm still holding on because I'm basing this POV on her personal videos and her looks.

If she is this sweet girl I think she is, I am rather worried for her because she's going to be easily taken advantage off and I don't think she's not got the balls to call out Phil like Leanna did.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    BillionaireBrat

BillionaireBrat Just another virgin with rage

kiwifarms.is
  4. Give it a few years and she'll eventually get to the same point Leanna reached of being perpetually burnt out and passive aggressive.

Like any good redemption run it'll start, progress, and end the exact same way as Phil stubbornly refuses to change.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. neger psykolog

neger psykolog Rank: Cable leecher, OGL bitch
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. idk, something's off about her online presence. So far all her social media has been pretty...weird? Like, she only has (had?) less than 30 followers/subscribers on each one, the same 3-5 pictures were posted on twitter and instagram and all accounts seem to span the sameish period of 10 months from beginning to end. Something's fishy. Maybe this handle/persona was created to throw potential doxers off? I think her real social media is out there somewhere.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. About the best description I think of my impression of the girl. She looks like the typical chick in a Tinder profile that is likely to be inundated by the same "guys" (I'm assuming this forum is overwhelmingly male-identifying) that are dogging her right now.

. . .personally I hope her attraction to Phil is totally legit (I have my serious doubts) and she might in some way be a stronger person than Leanna was and actually steer this guy into something resembling self-reflection. If she's there to just ease Phil's loneliness and push a mop now and then. . .nope. This is why it's mission critical for her to get a job and be financially stable on her own.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Watch Phil co-op Resident Evil 5 with Leanna. Leanna rode his ass long and hard through that session. Phil showed more restraint then what he usually does.

kiwifarms.is
  9. This is just speculation but Phil mentioned how Kat would be able to transfer her job and that it is closer to his place. While many say fast food, I do believe it is Starbucks (there is one near his place). First, Starbucks tends to allow their partners to transfer like it was nothing. Second, transfers tend to be quick and painless, as I had a cousin who would tell me about transfer baristas coming in all the time. Third, Starbucks tends to be where most 25+ year olds work when they cannot find a high paying job due to the benefits that Starbucks offer, like health insurance, 401k, and stock options. Fourth, Kat looks like somebody who would work at a Starbucks.
    Also if that is the case, doesn't PandaLee work at a Starbucks, I remember reading that somewhere that she does but not sure. But if that is the case then holy shit then it would be funny if Kat and Panda worked in the same Starbucks.

Also those people having a brain hemorrhage over the fact how Phil got a girlfriend. Well, that means you never have been in a relationship or been around people who have. I know number of people who are the nicest and smartest people but their significant others are complete d-bags. Why does this happen? Simple, it is called sweet talking and lying about their personality so they can trap them. Phil most likely told lies about himself and detractors to make himself seem innocent. I would not be surprised if he told her that his image online is all for show because he knows being toxic brings in the dough. Kinda like how BrittanyVenti and other streamers created toxic personalities because they know it sells. Kat probably saw the sugar coated Phil who is nice to her and buys all these expensive things for her and overlooked his online presence as nothing more than a show. Give a few weeks living with this man and she will wake up to his BS and probably run off and end up being roommates with the Panda. That or she is scamming him and take everything he has. Oh that would be amazing.

EDIT
    Ok Pandalee apparently works at H&M and not Starbucks so that autistic idea of them working together is out the window...for now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #48869 DukeMorty, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 8:11 AM
    DukeMorty

DukeMorty Just Here For The Ride

kiwifarms.is
  10. I was going to touch on this. However the 10 month figure is slightly off, all of these accounts are at most 1.5+ years old which I would say means that knowingly making them to throw people off is probably not the case.

Its certainly a bit weird for someone in their late 20s to suddenly take up gaming but its not unheard of. It may possibly point to a dramatic life change of some description (divorce/break up/autism).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    neger psykolog

kiwifarms.is
  11. Hm. I don't like her smile because it makes her teeth fuckin dominate her face, makin' her look wierd in the process, but beside that she's a decent looking woman. Not model nor prom queen material (well, in the classic sense at least) but nice enough to call her a pleasent view. Anyone elses mileage may vary though.

kiwifarms.is
  12. Actually the largest demographic for video games are 25+ year olds because they grew up in the era of video games and tend to have more disposable income then younger people. So I do not find it weird that she plays video games. But Phil did mention she was going through a rough time but I dont think her gaming and making a Twtich/Youtube account has anything to do with it.

DukeMorty

kiwifarms.is
  13. Nah you don't even have to lie.
    Danger and "doing the wrong thing" makes people hard or wet (I guess to account for the transgenders you have to say hard and/or wet)

One of the popular examples is the Badlands movie (based upon the "True & Authentic" story of the Starkweather–Fugate killers. They murdered 11 people.)

And guys are vulnerable to it too (although this isn't based on an irl story afaik, but still has happened thousands of times)

Most likely, if it wasn't your parents, then somewhere down the line in your lineage there was some sexual activity that happened because a girl who was just shy of her sweet 16 birthday got wooed by a young blue eyed buck dressed in top-to-toe denim who worked as a garbage collector.

neger psykolog

kiwifarms.is

14. Or it could lead to her vagina getting doxed with a children's toy.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Nee Hee Hee

kiwifarms.is
  15. Yeah that is another possibilty too but it is funny that people think that there is no way Phil got a gf like if it defies the law of nature. Well Phil is a abomination to mankind so i can see why they think he couldnt get somebody.

• Agree Agree x 1
    DukeMorty

kiwifarms.is
  16. Well, she isn't a blow-up doll, so good on Phil for that at least.
    She looks like an average chick. though she looks older to me than late 20s.
    I still can't see this lasting for long once the financial stressors from his vocational begging kick in, especially if the paypigpen thins out more.
    Maybe he'll prove me wrong. But given Phil's track record, I'll be shocked if they make it a year.

OfflineCyberBully

OfflineCyberBully Online Only

kiwifarms.is
  17. she is subbed to markiplier on youtube. So it would not surprise me she thought. Hey it worked for MP so why not for me?

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I know that, however often people have a prolonged/sustained internet presence dating back several years. There are obviously no "rules" but its kind of weird that someone just sets up shop when they're like 25/26 years old with fresh accounts.

Usually people contaminate their online identities too however I haven't really found that so far. What I mean by that is:
    upload_2018-2-13_22-30-56.png
    https://www.virusbulletin.com/uploads/pdf/conference/vb2014/VB2014-DiazCreus.pdf

So far we have:
    • A name (unknown whether its real)
    • A date of birth (unknown whether its real)
    • A single username used on multiple websites

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    neger psykolog

kiwifarms.is
  19. Naw she could be in her late 20s. I am in my late 20s and people think I am 35. Its just the genes you get. I know this 50 year old who looks like 35.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    DukeMorty

kiwifarms.is
  20. No youre right that she setting up fresh accounts at her age is a bit weird but not unheard of. I didnt really have a personal social media presence until a couple of years ago and that was because i was looking for a job and wanted the employers to see the good side of me. Honestly we wont know why she created them recently. Maybe she was in jail for years so didnt have any social media until she left a couple of years ago. But still i get what you are saying.

DukeMorty

kiwifarms.is