• ”No, I don't play video games, video games are for babies and fucking loser nerds”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

@SoapQueen1

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. It would be fascinating, but I won't fault her for remaining silent.

I haven't talked about my ex-wife in a public forum and I won't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. Why the fuck would Dave marry Kat? That's so odd and uncharacteristic. They both stated they refuse to ever have children or a family in a sense so what's the desire to marry? Unless you are looking to "settle down" and make babies, get a place etc. There is not a real motivation to get married. The cons against men, first of all, are so blatent and in your face these days it's just plain dumb to even want to marry unless it's to form a family. Divorce courts are brutal to men, Child Claim Courts are brutal to men, Alimony is fucking brutal, joint credit is brutal, government taxes become worse when married. It's just such a bad bad idea. The only one winning in this is Kat. All she has to do is marry his ass and spend a year in that marriage then file for divorce and demand that she "stays within the means Dave provided while together" and bam! Dave's writing a minimum of 2 grand a month in alimony while she gets to enjoy the lifestyle "Dave provided" without Dave lol. What a fucking moron

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  3. 3500 pages. Still can't play video games right. Chris Chan can even do that you dumb dick head

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Everyone forgets Leanna pressured Dave into marriage.

She literally guilted him with a fake ring and he was too much of a clueless, dense dumbass to take the hint until his chat pointed it out and then he did the bare minimum necessary, which is why she dumped him.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. yes, let's not forget chris did better at a game, AT A HIGHER DIFFICULTY than phil
    let that just sink in.
    Mr. MUH 10 YEAR LEGACY (which is funny since someone i follow on youtube had been talking about their 11 year anniversary of making LPs, and i've been on youtube for more than 10 years so big whoop) can get outplayed by chris-chan.
    Phil "Hide and hope everyone kills themselves" "have the chat play for me" "run into the brick wall over and over until the brick wall gives way" Burnell has less skill than our favorite playstation humper.

bless chris

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat eating rice pilaf

kiwifarms.is
  6. DSP likes Blackout now after shit talking it for 2 weeks. This is obviously because he got money during it and finds it easier. When he has a "slow day" and starts losing more, all of a sudden it'll suck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Phil spoke for both of them and said they didn't want kids. Kat has not, to my knowledge, said shit. That could be a legit sticking point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. Really makes you think doesn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 I don't have time for shitposting, I'm a gamer!

kiwifarms.is
  9. I remember the week in preview where he announced their engagement. He made it sound so pathetic. They were sitting on the couch watching a movie together and he was like "Wanna get married?" and she's like "Sure" and he made her pick a ring from etsy.

Never forget when him and Panda both played RE0 for the first time.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. Yyyyeahhh I would say that's probably the most important terrain to make sure you're both firmly planted on before you usher in the State to complicate the mechanics of your relationship. Although if she's an accomplished succubus, she'll say whatever he wants to hear & then trick him into a kid anyway.

I'm not jealous of men... I'm really not. At least in the U.S. you guys just kind of have to cross your fingers & trailblaze even if all you're trying to do is have a pleasant, isolated one-night stand..
    :semperfidelis:

(Although if it happens to DSP, I will find it hilarious. As a person who has no faith in karma, it would tickle my pinkbitz if he ultimately saddled himself to the chick version of him.) :lol::lol::lol:

• Like Like x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Und Now, Vee DAHNCE!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  11. I bet she just wants to put it in the past and move on with life, Phil is a laughing stock of the internet and I doubt she cares enough about the shit he said about her. Funny how she grew up into more of an adult than Phil did after starting out as a leeching bum.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  12. I wouldn't be too worried about Phil getting donations for an engagement ring. He'll probably get another cheap one off etsy for under $300, because greed is MASSIVELY strong and he'd rather spend that money on himself. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he just chucked Leanna's old ring at Khet. :c

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  13. If going by DSP's older purchasing logic then:
    "Doods I NEEDED to get the 15 grand engagement ring okay!? We NEEDED this I know you all linked me a perfectly good 1000 dollar one that looks the same but we NEEDED that 15k ring! It's expensive so it MUST be better, right? I know all that money tut gave me was meant to go to the bills but we HAD to have that ring you just don't know about money yet because you're not a serious adult. Tut never told me specifically THAT the money had to go to bills. Yes all that money could have cleared my debt but you have to splash out and treat yourself every once in a while, okay? Sound good? Now here's the peepulintheschtreemchat all whining and being idiots! WHEN YOU GIVE ME MONEY YOU DON'T DICTATE HOW THAT MONEY'S SPENT, OKAY? Enjoy your ban!"

With Leanna it was more to shut her the fuck up. He'd have put an onion ring on her finger to shut her up about marriage if he was able to.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Tut just dropped another 50 subs on the stream. Phil actually had a happy reaction, so he's still riding on a financial high, and is now tending to his future cash cows appropriately.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I'm bracing for a barrage of disagrees, but here's my two cents. Fwiw

I think about 85% of this relationship is just rubbing it in Leanna's face. Think about it: basically all the things that she wanted from Dave (that he wouldn't give or budge on) he's handing to Kat on a silver platter: a dedicated day off for them, special attention, "soul mates", seemingly legitimate talk of marriage, a caring attitude (at least from what we see). All the while making backhanded comments about Leanna and how happy and fulfilled in this relationship.. Now. I think this relationship w Kat is part rebound and part a middle finger to Leanna. Remember when he would talk about how he would work, work, work to "get away from the negativity" he was living in? And now he's soooooo very excited to spend time w his SO? He's playing a child's game. Part of me wonders if he doesn't want to try to draw Leanna back in. I'd imagine he was lonely after she left, after being in a committed relationship and being together for ~5ish years.

Tl;dr: I'm not quite buying the whole soul maid bit as much as he's putting on. I think there's around 20% genuine feelings, 40% show for his paypigs, and 40% show for Leanna- whatever his reasons may be.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Commander Cunt

Commander Cunt It's the weasels!

kiwifarms.is
  16. He's got $300+ just from subs and cheers on top of at least ~$50 in tips. Yeah, he's feeling real good today cause he's got an army of just breathtakingly gullible/stupid watchers.

@Commander Cunt , you're mostly right aside from trying to draw Leanna back in. Phil's definitely putting on a public show of how grand his new relationship is, but given his bridge-burning tendencies, I don't think he's looking to win her back. He's just trying to make her jealous and pretend he's doing just A+ 100% awesome.

• Agree Agree x 8
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. Nononono, that's not what it is either. I'm bracing for a barrage of Powerlevels, but here's my 2 cents.

I think Phil is so broken from his shitty childhood, his miserable job, and the fact that most people on the internet hate him, that all he craves now is comfort and peace. He wants the boring life. He wants to live in a nice, quiet home, a wife, and enough money to survive. I think that Leanna #2 gives him part of that. Sure, she might not be his soul mate, and she might not be so attractive, but at least it's something, and the guy is desperate for something.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. A "grand" new relationship with a confirmed repulsive gold digging cunt that cucked her ex for Phil's finances, and with no doubt will do the same to Phil once another guy better him shows up. A "grand" relationship that they rarely socialize with each other except for "free" days when Kat's not working, even then they rarely talk.For "soulmates" they live in seperate rooms from each other. They're such "soulmates" that in their vlogs, they literally have no chemistry and understanding of each other. Kat showing emotions of sadness and distance when next to Phil. While Phil,as often, showing no emotions at all. Little to no eye contact between them as well in the videos.Questions, hobbies, and some other open details that a normal couple would like to give out to a YouTube/ Twitch audience is shut down and even limited in fear of the detractors. Also a wonderful and "grand" relationship they have no outside contact with family and friends( for reason we mostly know why). No friends, no hobbies, no interest outside of the condo, nothing at all. Phil can present his relationship as "wonderful" and "great" to his easily fooled fanbase, but in reality it's awkward, depressing, not great, and has limited time as Kat will demand more things for him that he can't do. She'll leave him for someone else eventually and he'll back being all alone again in his big house.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Роки живи заувек.

kiwifarms.is
  19. SPECULATION
    I think a lot of insight about Phil's relationships can be gathered from the Rambo and Howard podcast.

They didn't want to bad talk him even though people kept bugging them to talk. Eventually dsp kept bad mouthing them and since they had internet personalities at stake they had to clear the air.

Dsp cares only about himself. End of story.

I think Phil is using Kat as a rebound, to get back at Leanna, and to show off to his detractors. Kat is using Phil for free housing and as an escape from her old life. There is no magic in this relationship.

As far as Leanna goes, I think she got a big "I told you so," from her family. They were against her dating a man 10+ years older than her who plays video games all day and relies on begging for money.

She knows Phil better than probably anyone. I imagine she knows how sick he really is. The lies, the greed, the broken promises, the shady business practices.

She was with him for years. She probably feels bad for him and wants him to get help. She had to leave because he wasn't doing anything to improve the relationship. It was all about Phil. His wants and his needs.

Examples: Dismissed Leanna's feelings about moving to Washington. Skipped Leanna's brother's wedding for video games. The fake engagement ring fiasco. His condescending tone while talking to her. Waking her up when she was sick to make him dinner. The anxiety tizzy hospital visit.

I can see why she wouldn't want tell Phil's secrets. The Rambo and Howard podcast revealed how insecure and sad Phil really is. Leanna has matured as a person and wants Phil to improve himself. Talking crap about him would just bring her down to his level.

Leanna probably pities Phil and wants to move on a live a better happier life and wants the same for the man she wanted to be with.

I don't see this happening anytime soon.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Exactly, whatever the real reason she had for leaving him (and we all know it was 100% her leaving him, no one buys that "we had been drifting apart" bullshit, she drifted away from him, not the other way around, I guarantee he was shocked and furious when she told him it was over. Why would she want to leave? It makes no sense, their relationship was as successful as his YouTube and twitch channels because he never does anything wrong, he always does everything correct) maybe she was that pissed about the trip to the hospital thing (I would be, that is easily one of the most horrible disgusting things he has ever done, and to someone he supposedly loved and wanted to marry. And the fact that he thought it was acceptable to talk about on stream is some of the best evidence there is that he is a sociopath) if I were to put money on it I'd say she just met someone better than Dave (which wouldn't be difficult, 99% of men would make a better partner than Dave) and probably moved right from the pigpen to her new boyfriend's place. I'd also put money down that she had been cheating on him for awhile before she moved out and would always tell the new guy what a terrible person Dave is and he decided to "save" her.
    Anyway it doesn't matter what the details were, at the end of the day Leanna wins and Dave loses, she came out the victor, she can do anything she wants with the rest of her life, she can be happy and fulfilled and comfortable and no matter how much money Dave makes, no matter what "trophy" is on his arm no matter what, he will always be Darksydephil, and that's a depth to which she could never sink.

• Agree Agree x 9
    #70000 notquiteaperson, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.