• ”I think this is the only site where you can get drunken prank called by a mod and then banned for getting mad.”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

What will Phil's on-stream e-begging tips goal be?

1. < $1000

14.8%
  2. $1000-$1999

11.0%
  3. $2000-$2999

18.7%
  4. $3000-$3999

5.5%
  5. $4000+

50.0%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. I guess two worlds collide here. Donations keep the pig alive, but the conclusions differ. On the one hoove you could say it's important to show Dave wrong by actually not supporting his lazy lifestyle and see how he crashes all by himself. On the other hoove you have people who want to keep up the wild ride by "trolling" Dave in the wrong believe he did everything right and somehow this makes them chuckle. It's like Normal World meets Bizarro World.

Nothing we can do, we pressed the buttons, nothing came out. But it should be perfectly fine to explain how these troll-money burners are not very different from a sincere mindless fan. So far there was really no good explanation of the benefit of giving Phil money. Please, someone enlighten us.
    *sigh*

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #71441 Wurstbrot, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.is
  2. i guess you are right , but i mean like secretlife telling us we did something wrong , as if we can control each other kinda got to me and i wanted to air it out , but you are right me man

nah man giving dave money is just dumb don't get me wrong but i was trying to say is people like hypocrisy who is obviously aware of what he is doing will continue to do what he does, he ATTENDS the pig's stream daily , so what im saying is this guy is spending his money on his entertainment the same goes for the garden variety dsp fan
    my point was we can't control what people do you know, there will always be that GUY who will do it and getting pissed about it is pointless , but then again isn't life pointless to begin with ?

• Like Like x 1
    Zack the ripper

Zack the ripper Super villain

kiwifarms.is
  3. You'd think King of Hypocrisy would have gotten banned immediately way back when he first showed up, since his name is obviously meant to reference Phil's "King of Hate" moniker, and his hypocritical attitude.

But he's giving money regularly, so I guess Phil can put up a wall of defense over his paper-thin ego for the sake of some easy moolah.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jmboote

Jmboote "I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."

kiwifarms.is
  4. Lads, I think it might be time to revive "#whereiskat".

1.JPG

Haven't seen her in a looooonnnggggg while. No pictures. No random Q&A streams. Perhaps she has finally moved on to greener pastures.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.is
  5. Tbh Kat not appearing on stream isn't that weird, especially not after the whole cucking thing came out. I can see why neither of them wants her on stream after that. However Phil's weird behaviour does point to something. We all know he's a lazy fuck, so the fact he's extending his streams would suggest that they're the only source of human interaction he gets now. He's extending his streams because he has nothing else - I wouldn't be surprised if he never sees Kat anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.is
  6. He’s exhibiting the same behaviors and, “putting on a smile,” in front of his audience, despite the fact that he literally only streams anymore and has been eating frozen dinners and shit. I don’t know if she’s gone, but judging from everything we know and everything he’s said in the last few weeks, she’s got one foot out the door.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.is
  7. If she's not gone (which I don't think she is yet), she definitely seems to be trying to avoid him. Erratic work hours, gym visits. Maybe he's waiting up for her because she's chosen/been given a shift where he's awake in the hopes of coming home with him asleep.

Something's going on, but even if Kat suddenly pulled up here and confirmed she's left Dave and provided proof, Phil would still pretend everything is fine.

He has to have the "perfect life". How else can he seem cool to the exceptionals he's cultivated.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    samovski

samovski feelsoldman

kiwifarms.is
  8. Even if she's not gone, it's hilarious she went from Soulmaid to roommate so fast.

Phil flew this bitch halfway across the country, bought her clothes and a new phone, lets her use his car, doesn't make her pay bills, and probably spoils her on their nights out with dinner reservations and staycations and shit.

And here she won't even make him dinner anymore.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Personally, I hope that Kat sticks around, at least until Halloween is over. I want to see what type of slutty shit Phil forces her to wear because I now he won't be able to help using her.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. --------------------

For starters, how about...........

"There's nothing I can do, I was pressing buttons"
    "You guys know my address from the detractors, just drop by my GATED community and buzz me saying that you are dropping a 50 bit cheer in my mailbox and I'll let you in, okay? *Snoooooooooooort*

2018-10-11.png

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.is
  11. Assuming he’s going to show Kat at all in any way :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

• Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.is
  12. ----------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........

This kinda explained why Wagginz has been a whale while being as stooopid and autistic as fuck.............

2018-10-11 (1).png wagginz.png
    3.jpg

• Autistic Autistic x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    N0thingICanDo

kiwifarms.is
  13. Maybe they just broke up? Kat has a pretty good deal living there for free, and Phil is too awkward in real life to tell her to get the fuck out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  14. "But no pahliticks, guize. I'm naht guna put up with it anymoar."

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. I mean, that’s my current theory. She’s either gone or on her way out. Phil has a tendency to keep up appearances on stream and can not admit that he fucked something up. He didn’t even mention the Panda thing until he absolutely had to. By then he was already talking to Kat and had seen her a few times.

He’s such a sucker, he can’t stand to see people say, “I told you so.”

• Agree Agree x 7
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.is
  16. Alright, Adolf Hitler just cheered and he said "love you Phil, been a long time fan, can't wait for the stream" ACK ACK ACK I love you too Adolf.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Haha valedictorian just spent about a half hour fucking around with every little detail of the appearance of his gay ass wrestling character, got everything just the way he wanted it, wasting his viewers time and being boring as fuck... then exited without saving. We're still not even close to any kind of gameplay. And he turned all the music off so there's dead silence then, duhuh, that's stoopid, duhuh... this is a stream of an almost 40 year old man sitting on a couch in silence tweaking his video game wrestling character, opening loot boxes, and goat laughing. Don't forget dave is a good streamer who deserves a good living from doing this, holy shit.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Wow, what a boomer move.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.is
  19. Update on stream:

Even with a team mate on am unfair 2 Vs 1 match, Phil's own character still got knocked out of the ring by Johny Gargano, Phil then waving his noodle arm as you can see here and said:

“There's nothing I can do"

2018-10-11 (2).png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    N0thingICanDo

kiwifarms.is
  20. So is that one shitty little $20 skeleton the extent of his decorations for the pigpen? I feel like that's pathetic, even for dave...

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.