• ”If I caught this house on fire I'd probably raise the property values.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

What will Phil's on-stream e-begging tips goal be?

1. < $1000

15.4%
  2. $1000-$1999

10.8%
  3. $2000-$2999

15.4%
  4. $3000-$3999

5.0%
  5. $4000+

53.5%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. i love that about phil
    UGH DUH GAME SUCKS, ITS STUPID AND SLOW, WHY WOULD YOU PLAY THIS
    but be sure to watch the playthrough on youtube
    like having phil's fat gouty face suddenly makes it okay
    huh, this game looks like it sucks ass, but having a lazy man stare to the left not saying anything makes for entertainment

let's try something
    find a picture or video you hate and stick this over it
    phils natural state.png
    by phil's ego's logic... it's now the best thing ever

edit:
    philtheshill.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.is
  2. I wonder what weird excuse he would come up with to say why he couldn't use it.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.is
  3. Chat is asking him to bring back food videos

CUCKING WITH THE KING

Phil ignoring a few cheers on that topic

2019-02-10 (11).png

• Informative Informative x 2
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.is
  4. Did DSP dye his facial hair? Discuss.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  5. Is Phil putting on an entire/partial act for his target audience?

I've only just started delving into this lolcow - mainly through watching some of the "this is how you don't plays" - but watching the MGS1 one atm, there seem to be either two options:

1) He's being genuine. He's genuinely shit at games (or, from what I've seen, at least games that require thought), and he's genuinely a shit person (can't stand anything resembling a complex story or emotion, racist as hell, juvenile-level sex obsession, unfunny as hell).
    2) He's putting on an act. He exacerbates how shit he is at games, and he attempts humour that he thinks his largely juvenile fan base will actually enjoy.

It could potentially fall in the middle. I'd lean towards being genuine as he doesn't strike me as smart or talented enough to put on the act - but then, he does lots of acting when it comes to e-begging, so who knows just how far that lying goes.

Admittedly the videos I've watched thus far are from about 5 or so years ago - perhaps he has improved his gameplay and/or life skills since then - but from what I've seen, that doesn't appear to be the case. So, is Phil mostly genuine shithead, mostly fake shithead, or somewhere in the middle?

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. If DSP had broken up with Leanna before 2014 he would still have his BMW, his friends, his home near his parents, and his money.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  7. He was always a pure genine asshole that scams and uses everyone for his own benefit. The reason why he is at the situation he is now is precisely because he's asshole with poor social skills and a financial literacy of a five year old. He has been slowly revealing what he truly is and how he treats other over the past years into what you're seeing now today of a miserable toxic middle aged man who has nothing going for him in life.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Sad Penguin :(

kiwifarms.is
  8. It's mostly genuine. At times he will put on an act most call "clown mode" where he tries to act wacky and fun but comes off awkward and cringey. All the things you will probably hope are an act is the real Phil. There have been too many hours of recorded footage of Phil being a miserable, greedy, narcissist it would be impossible for anyone to keep up as a character.

If you want to see his acting chops check out his Project 7 series which is a self insert fanfiction where Phil gets his "gaming powers" stolen.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Its very easy to tell when he is hamming it up, look at part 20 of his duck tales remastered playthrough, that was him putting on a act and it was incredibly transparent. Guy is just a prick pure and simple.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Skyclaw

Skyclaw British Wanker

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  10. Need to get their shit together. Stop taking him for granted and assuming he'll always be there.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. ©BREAKING or simply autistic.

Apparently Phil was once again baited and willfully agreed to scam the audience.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/burnell_phillip/status/1094961743250374657

However, as long as there isn't better proof I would not create a thread on it, nor would I archive this tweet. If this gets deleted cuz it was a hoax then there is no need to preserve it regardless. If something better comes up, please go wild.

Edit: There you go. Unless I missed something this looks quite real. I will put my efforts in this in a few hours.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/burnell_phillip/status/1094969395556667392

Edit: Unless you are faster than me. I can't stop you. I'm just a bread.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    #81872 Wurstbrot, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.is
  12. I don't know man, even with this video proof, can we be sure this is really Dave's e-mail account?
    Or just someone who pretends to be him?

The way he writes in this e-mail, seemed more like an exaggerated version that the real thing, tbh.

Would be nice to see his hotmail adress or something like that
    Seems like this is legit.

#81873 LostMy1stAccount, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Screenshot_20190211-071002_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190211-070857_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190211-070904_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190211-070913_Twitter.jpg

For your viewing pleasure.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. [​IMG]

Looks pretty legit to me. Seems Dave got egged on again.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Awful Meerkat

Awful Meerkat Tom Bombadil

kiwifarms.is
  15. This is the same guy who trolled him with the 9k donation a couple of months ago. That trolling cause Dark to make a Twitlonger about the situation.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Problem with this approach is that DSP reads everything detractors say and, if this is true, he’ll say he baited the trolls and it’s an epic win and they acted exactly how he predicted they would. Or he’ll just deny it. I dunno.

Either way, this bores me. I prefer DSP getting a sponsorship and then that business getting hammered with poor reviews, fake orders, and phone calls requesting Battletoads or Barbie’s Horse Adventures. That would amuse me. Like if cyberpowerpc or Alienware gave DSP a cumpooter I’d be happy to see old memes flood their feeds.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.is
  17. Thanks, I must've missed that.

Damn Dave, never learns
    :story:

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. He will obviously spin this back for his wheelchair community, but it’s still humorous, this dood is foaming at the mouth to get a handout, can’t say I blame him for just going for it lol
    come on guy that ain’t fair to the companies, why would you willingly wish for any poor souls to get caught in this black hole of autism.....

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  19. That's the sad part. He pretty much had it all and he threw it away for pussy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.