DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 81 22.3%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 28 7.7%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 231 63.5%

• Total voters

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
They also claim their jobs are harder than office work.
Remember when he said he works harder than a boxer because his job is very mentally demanding? I mean,he HAS TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO SAY/DO,and he needs to tweet that he is live,and needs to ban people on his forums,also he has to think about what games to play,this man is killing himself to put out content.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Don't hit the panic button just because a few new whales showed up. Most of these new ones are most likely just baby spergs with their graduation money or a RAHB and friends with their disability check. They will splash the cash then dry up faster than one of the SoK wells in Africa.
Phil always has ups, but if you look at the trend of his general income as well as the internet's interest in him it's a long downward trend. I'm not saying you should bet on him bottoming out any time soon or listen to his cries of "dood money is tight these days" (I think Phil just wants more spending cash to get his horse bride a new salt lick) but a few whales can't save Phil and even if they could save him; they're not going to last long because they never last long.

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when he said he works harder than a boxer because his job is very mentally demanding? I mean,he HAS TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO SAY/DO,and he needs to tweet that he is live,and needs to ban people on his forums,also he has to think about what games to play,this man is killing himself to put out content.View attachment 797132
In total fairness, it probably is some serious motherfucking mental Special Olympics to be him. Constantly working at the upper echelon of your shoebox-sized brain capacity to try & keep your ocean of compulsive lies in order, failing miserably at this task, & then radiating as a beacon of contempt & resentment at the people that make you have to do that in the first place by holding you publicly accountable.

Exhausting.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking of how phil is the realest motherfucker on the internet and how he will never pull punches and always give real reactions to games. Any time another video producer is brought up, Phil says they aren't entertaining. The jokes at E3 were dumb. Wings memes are not funny. He is not amused.

But then I watch him play a game. "Look an elevator huhuhu" "look a tree ack ack ack" "I fell in a hole hahaha" etc. None of these things are funny, yet he is constantly fake laughing. How is an elevator a joke?

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking of how phil is the realest motherfucker on the internet and how he will never pull punches and always give real reactions to games. Any time another video producer is brought up, Phil says they aren't entertaining. The jokes at E3 were dumb. Wings memes are not funny. He is not amused.

But then I watch him play a game. "Look an elevator huhuhu" "look a tree ack ack ack" "I fell in a hole hahaha" etc. None of these things are funny, yet he is constantly fake laughing. How is an elevator a joke?
From a certain point of view his statement is accurate, in that most people are at their core boring as fuck. Being that acting like a muppet would be a step up from his normal schtick (especially insofar as the fact that most of the actual Muppets tend to have strong personalities, optimistic outlooks, and a sense of humor), Phil is as real as it gets.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
From a certain point of view his statement is accurate, in that most people are at their core boring as fuck. Being that acting like a muppet would be a step up from his normal schtick (especially insofar as the fact that most of the actual Muppets tend to have strong personalities, optimistic outlooks, and a sense of humor), Phil is as real as it gets.
I think he has a certain motif when it comes to his "realest mother fucker". He uses it to be very really opinionated about things while being honest about his thoughts. Then you dig a little deeper and realize his real thoughts are just being a total contrarian just to be almost vengeful.

So yeah he's being the realest mother fucker, but that doesn't make him that much of a better person, but I suppose slightly more interesting. But not a very positive in many eyes because he comes off as a douchebag, while also very boring and predictable.

So in a way, he's no different than those muppets as he calls them. He's putting on an act by trying to come off as the douchebag calling things that people appraise, shit. While the muppets are a more positive, fun personality.

So which turned out more successful there. That's where his bitterness comes from because he's trying this real dickhead shtick and the muppets are becoming more successful than him, and he hates that. He hates that because he knows that they are using the same manipulative tactics he is. Just like a narcissist being very vicious to others because they know the ins and outs and wants to tear down the competition at all costs.
edit: few words to not come off as an incel.

Last edited:

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Remember when he said he works harder than a boxer because his job is very mentally demanding? I mean,he HAS TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO SAY/DO,and he needs to tweet that he is live,and needs to ban people on his forums,also he has to think about what games to play,this man is killing himself to put out content.View attachment 797132
DSP & "effort" - two words that contradict each other.

How is an elevator a joke?
Who knows. Maybe old man's dirty brain syndrome? Love in an elevator was a big hit for Aerosmith in the 90s. So maybe he's obsessed with dat Song and goes all Beavis whenever he sees one, adult content creator he is. "An elevator! An elevator! Huh-huh! Huh-huh-huh! That Aerosmith vid! Tiddies! Huh-huh-huh!"

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ((CH3)2Hg)

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
It's unique how little Phil cares about his 11-year career. He always does the bare minimum in every aspect. He takes absolutely no pride in what he does. You'd think there'd be one aspect he'd at least be motivated in... gameplay, research, presentation, comedy, knowledge... nope, nothing. I guess besides getting shekels, but he can't even be assed to a have a counter.

FlibbyDibby

kiwifarms.net
It's unique how little Phil cares about his 11-year career. He always does the bare minimum in every aspect. He takes absolutely no pride in what he does. You'd think there'd be one aspect he'd at least be motivated in... gameplay, research, presentation, comedy, knowledge... nope, nothing. I guess besides getting shekels, but he can't even be assed to a have a counter.
Can't even be assed to buy 2 dollars worth of velcro for this 2 dollar "stream mascot." Instead he just "lost" it. It's ok I prefer the facerig mascots anyways.

mollymawk

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why more people have not chosen to troll Phil by kindly informing him of the multitude of ways in which he can tighten the belt and sell redundant possessions in order to make money. He constantly stresses he's in the worst financial situation of his whole life, yet he's not eating only rice and chicken for every meal, and shutting off the electricity during non-"work" hours.

• Cancel most/all paid subscription services
  • Sell the second car and ride a bike instead (Redacted)
  • Cancel the second ISP connection
  • Stop paying for over-priced organic cherry juice
  • Sell the PSVR and the capture-modded 3DS

Those are just some that come to mind. I'm sure a much longer list can be compiled. He should be reminded often he's living an esteemed life and needs to make the effort to be deserving of continued support.

"Hey Phil, I love your content. Been a sub since the early days. I'm sorry to hear you're having financial troubles, so I've been thinking and have a few suggestions in ways for you to save $100 a month. [insert suggestions that give insult to his privileged lifestyle]"

Likewise, you could do the same by suggesting the many ways for him to save wasted time during the day.

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight: DSP took a dump on fellow streamer Dr Disrespect, literally calling him, and I quote, a "complete fucking moron" and "the biggest moron on Twitch", and somehow his channel wasn't displaying this notification within 15 minutes?

Twitch ban time machine.PNG

How? No, really... how?

Whose dick did he suck to be able to use his Twitch channel as a place to broadcast his toxic, jealousy-fuelled rants, while other streamers are getting bans for the most vague and accidental shit? And he's saying this shit about people who are on the same goddamn payroll as he is, mind you. How is Twitch as a company able to keep a straight face with all the "Oh, but you need to behave like a decent person if you want to be part of the Twitch family"-bullshit when you have someone like DSP spewing his negativity all over the place in full consciousness on an almost daily basis?

I don't

I don't even

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino