Votes: 15 2.9%
  • This time next year

Votes: 29 5.6%
  • Never.

Votes: 103 19.9%

• Total voters

Texas Funnyhair

kiwifarms.net
Wings has gotten better over the years. He has the worst trolls by far which really fucks with his personality some days. He’s legit the most likable but he’s super apprehensive because of how bad his trolls are.
Wings is still a garbage person but he doesn't rage anymore now that he's on meds. At the very least he's self-aware.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much confirms what everyone knew already. I mean the girl loves video games but hasn't been on her husbands video game stream in almost three years. Im sure Phil is reading all this and he's going to come up with some elaborate bullshit excuse but there is no reason in a happy relationship where the woman just coldly says she doesn't give a fuck while the man is laughing and explaining something.
I certainly wouldn't advise him to talk about this on stream, were I one of the voices in his oddly-shaped head, the one trying to stop him from being an idiot. That he never listens to.

But I'm just a detractor, so please do, Phil. I could use some laughs today.

Detractor#38657

kiwifarms.net
I certainly wouldn't advise him to talk about this on stream, were I one of the voices in his oddly-shaped head, the one trying to stop him from being an idiot. That he never listens to.

But I'm just a detractor, so please do, Phil. I could use some laughs today.

Yeah I doubt he'll mention it. At most he'll say there's another stupid conspiracy theory and anyone mentioning it'll get banned. But a man can hope.

No Context DSP Chat

kiwifarms.net
I know it's a constant meme to say DSP extracts money from dumb children that unironically believe his lies and like his content, but it's another thing to have proof, a confession from the horse's mouth, if you will.

1620145152296.png

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
I’ve listened to the audio about 15 times and it appears that he’s having a bit of friendly banter with Kat and you can even hear her giggle at one point.

The “I don’t care” is said in a joking manner by someone comfortable enough with their SO because she obviously doesn’t care that Philbert pissed his pants with water.

Sorry guys, I’m in the camp that this is a big nothingburger.

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
Dave doesn't care about the $10 transaction fee, because he has no real idea what it takes to actually earn $10.
thats his biggest problem. he has doesnt know the value of the $ because he never worked for it and still made between $100k-300k a year just by sitting on his fat ass playing games.
imagine just waking up every day and getting showered with money for doing absolutely nothing.
its kind of understandable why he is how he is.

Sender

kiwifarms.net
I’ve listened to the audio about 15 times and it appears that he’s having a bit of friendly banter with Kat and you can even hear her giggle at one point.

The “I don’t care” is said in a joking manner by someone comfortable enough with their SO because she obviously doesn’t care that Philbert pissed his pants with water.

I believe she actually says 'yeah, down there' instead of 'I don't care', referring to the towels he was looking for. Easy to read your own autism into it given how difficult it is to understand anything she says, though. The rest appears to be friendly banter indeed. A nothingburger.

Last edited:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Quite jarring how quickly things change.

Phil is begging very hard every day now, is totally friendless and miserable every single day.
While on the other hand Leanna just a few days ago moved to a new house with some bloke she already lived with. Her friends helped them move, she has a stable job, is outgoing, recently debt-free and seems to be enjoying life.

I sure hope Phil doesn't find out, since he seems to be down. But he's totally over her so whatever.

Phil is a total failure, and so is anyone that sees any redeeming qualities in him.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
That kat audio reminded me of those ghost hunt videos where you can vaguley make out a spookey ghost voice in the static. Phil speaking to the ghost of kat "I don't care"

Mate I listened to that audio a few times and I hear fuck all. You hit the nail on the head with the ghost show audio, because you can pretty much hear whatever you want to hear if you're willing to kid yourself.

YokuNama

kiwifarms.net
Probably super late to this but:

1.png

This is proof Phil plays games purely for money. He's complaining about a roguelike game being a rougelike. Complaining about a rougelike game being a "time-waster" because you have to play through it over and over again is like complaining about Final Fantasy having too many Japanese role playing elements. He bought the game because new releases generate viewers and money while doing no research on the game AT ALL.

"Just because the game lives up to the type of game it's suppose to be doesn't mean it's acceptable to audiences in 2021."

WHAT?!?!?

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

Mostly agreed, although Phil did that friendly banter like nothing was wrong with Leanna until the bitter end also.

At the least, it's clear the power dynamic has shifted. Katherine was the poor autistic fangirl that Phil paid to travel across the country with his Internet fame... and now she feels comfortable enough to talk to Phil like that while he's still bringing in the vast majority of income.

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2142101

This is proof Phil plays games purely for money. He's complaining about a roguelike game being a rougelike. Complaining about a rougelike game being a "time-waster" because you have to play through it over and over again is like complaining about Final Fantasy having too much Japanese role playing elements. He bought the game because new releases generate viewers and money while doing no research on the game AT ALL.

"Just because the game lives up to the type of game it's suppose to be doesn't mean it's acceptable to audiences in 2021."

WHAT?!?!?
Jesus Christ, this manbaby is really incapable of disliking something respectfully, isn't he?

A normal adult would just say that the game isn't his cup of tea and that'd be it. But manchild Phil has to make it seem like it's the game's fault that he sucks at it.

I hope some of his autistic viewers love the game and Phil insults them like he did with Swagginz.

Mostly agreed, although Phil did that friendly banter like nothing was wrong with Leanna until the bitter end also.

At the least, it's clear the power dynamic has shifted. Katherine was the poor autistic fangirl that Phil paid to travel across the country with his Internet fame... and now she feels comfortable enough to talk to Phil like that while he's still bringing in the vast majority of income.

To be honest I can't make out anything she's saying. But Phil sure will be annoyed when he sees that post from Leanna on his Read The Farms Day.

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

THE ANGER OF GOD IS COMING!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2142101

This is proof Phil plays games purely for money. He's complaining about a roguelike game being a rougelike. Complaining about a rougelike game being a "time-waster" because you have to play through it over and over again is like complaining about Final Fantasy having too much Japanese role playing elements. He bought the game because new releases generate viewers and money while doing no research on the game AT ALL.

WHAT?!?!?
I love how he bounces from “harsh factual observation” to “inoffensive anecdote” in the span of a single post.
Roguelikes deserve criticism and aren’t acceptable for the wide gamer audience...personally, in my opinion.
I thought mass appeal was bad, Phil? Like Ninja?
He’s so anal about anything that doesn’t line up with his schedule autism, and once again projecting a niche personal issue to make it seem like it’s offending a wide group of people.
Typical narcissist

Coke Zero

kiwifarms.net
I know it's a constant meme to say DSP extracts money from dumb children that unironically believe his lies and like his content, but it's another thing to have proof, a confession from the horse's mouth, if you will.

View attachment 2142067
Phil just ignoring that there's kids giving him money like this. He should step in and tell the kid to not worry about him and spend his money on video games or something fun for himself. Even if he wasn't making over $100k a year, any normal person would feel shame/guilty taking money from kids. Like you have to just be a real piece of shit to take advantage of vulnerable people like kids and the disabled like dsp consistently does. Dsp is a scumbag for many reasons but the way he emotionally manipulates ignorant/stupid people for their money is probably the worst thing he does.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2142101

This is proof Phil plays games purely for money. He's complaining about a roguelike game being a rougelike. Complaining about a rougelike game being a "time-waster" because you have to play through it over and over again is like complaining about Final Fantasy having too many Japanese role playing elements. He bought the game because new releases generate viewers and money while doing no research on the game AT ALL.

WHAT?!?!?
I really hope his wheelchairs pick the new Binding of Issac DLC for the future Paymetons choice game.