DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Within a month

Votes: 341 56.3%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 64 10.6%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 164 27.1%

• Total voters

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net
Words really can’t properly describe how annoying DSP gets when he plays any game that has a surreal atmosphere. We fucking get it already, dood. It’s weird. Most people, including DSP’s retarded audience, have the ability to notice when something is weird, too. Pointing it out CONSTANTLY doesn’t add to the weirdness, nor does it add any kind of thoughtful analysis to the commentary, and most of all, IT’S NOT FUNNY.

Imagine watching something like “Eraserhead” with Phil. It would either melt his brain within the first ten minutes, or he wouldn’t be able to shut up about how weird it is, and within the first ten minutes you’d want to strangle him.

Why do I get the feeling that this is the equivalent of jiggling keys in front of a baby?

Fragarach

kiwifarms.net
Words really can’t properly describe how annoying DSP gets when he plays any game that has a surreal atmosphere. We fucking get it already, dood. It’s weird. Most people, including DSP’s retarded audience, have the ability to notice when something is weird, too. Pointing it out CONSTANTLY doesn’t add to the weirdness, nor does it add any kind of thoughtful analysis to the commentary, and most of all, IT’S NOT FUNNY.

Imagine watching something like “Eraserhead” with Phil. It would either melt his brain within the first ten minutes, or he wouldn’t be able to shut up about how weird it is, and within the first ten minutes you’d want to strangle him.
He does it because he has nothing else to talk about. Most streamers will fill dead air with personal stories or talking about things they like or may be interested in, but Phil has no life and doesn't like anything beyond money (which he always talks about) and WWE Champions (which he'll never talk about). Beyond that, most people in his chat are talking amongst themselves more than they're talking to him with the exception of Derich who just repeats the same fucking question every 30 seconds till Phil finally tells him he prefers turkey over ham or some shit. I honestly don't know how anybody can unironically watch this guy's streams 12 times a week. They're mind-meltingly dull.

King of Super Casualized

"I hope there is a super casualized mode" — DSP
kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this why I largely stopped bothering with DSP. (Well, tbh, the bankruptcy flop didn't help, it was definitely the straw though.) His big-name detractors are utterly insufferable to the point it made me rage quit the roach. @David Davidson you were one of the okay ones. MrHuth as well. Honorable mention to LSB, hey may have talked the entire time but he at least paused the shit and made his stream entertaining with cameras and fixtures and a personality. Every other source of filtered DSP content came from autistic faggots that had to re-use the same fucking clip/joke ten times in five minutes.

That's quite the accomplishment, when you take someone like Phil and make your content somehow even more annoying to the point I'd rather just watch raw Phil. (WWE Raw, amirite?!). I can no longer enjoy certain scenes from Spiderman 1 or Billy Madison ever again because of certain people that ought to know better. (Best not to feed their ego.)

/tophattuesday
The specter of Freddy Fuchs still haunts the detractors.

Cardef1121

In A&H, assume I would've rated lunacy.
kiwifarms.net
I don't see how DSP can do another chargeback arc when most of his money comes from a few supporters that can be counted on one hand and who all know each other. Any other donors are trolls like 'nigger faggot buck rides kat' which give 1 dollar donations adding up to, maybe, 10$ a week.

It just seems like it'd be too transparent even for his paypigs.

snort inquisition

kiwifarms.net
1627952810432.png

GiveMeTheMoney

It's a money creature!
kiwifarms.net
I don't see how DSP can do another chargeback arc when most of his money comes from a few supporters that can be counted on one hand and who all know each other. Any other donors are trolls like 'nigger faggot buck rides kat' which give 1 dollar donations adding up to, maybe, 10$ a week.

I'm under the impression at this point that the few left in the pig cult will just believe anything, including another chargeback arc that would make no actual sense to anyone "normal", as Phil usually likes to preach.

King of Super Casualized

"I hope there is a super casualized mode" — DSP
kiwifarms.net
I'm under the impression at this point that the few left in the pig cult will just believe anything, including another chargeback arc that would make no actual sense to anyone "normal", as Phil usually likes to preach.
Yeah. These people have never been duped by anyone, have never been in situations where they’re the obvious mark. They believe everything DSP says and they don’t have any world/life experience to know better. They’re the reason DSP has any cult members at all.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
At this point there is enough info out there to disprove every lie DSP has said and Dave has contradicted himself too within the span of about 3 years. Everyone left is actively denying reality at this point

daBonehead

kiwifarms.net

I think you're underestimating dsp's greed which is a bottomless pit. He really is that stupid and greedy to try to milk his last remaining paypigs even harder, and the sad fucked up part is that he'll get that money. Some of his paypigs genuinely do believe the shit he says, because they're legit mentally disabled. Other ones like OIC and Swagginz dont care that Phil lies to his fanbase. They know Phil lies about his money and that his financial problems are caused by his spending habits. But they like having power and attention in his chat, so they'll continue to pump money into the pig. Their lives really are that sad and empty outside of dsp's streams.

Tahxic Gout

kiwifarms.net

Doesn't DSP also refund large contributions from any paypal account he doesn't recognize?

PutridElephant

Lazy automated restreamer
kiwifarms.net
Have to say, Darkdave's restreams are becoming even worse than DSP's actual streams. When you're getting some gold dust during one of DSP's rants or begments, Dave's already annoying nasal voice gets dubbed over by a chainsaw for 10 seconds (or even worse, just a second rambling of DSP making it completely incoherent) while that retarded "Begcon 1" shit flashes on the entire screen for half a minute. So you miss the good parts and are left with the boring stuff, what's the point anymore? It's also the same things over and over again, it's barely funny the first time, but by the 260121th time... talk about low effort.
I had a talk with the mahds who are the only ones who have access to that sfx and they don't seem to agree with you.

As for flashing things on the screen, who cares. It's not like anyone looks at his thumb head while he puts the controller down and begs.