DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Within a month

Votes: 341 56.3%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 64 10.6%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 164 27.1%

• Total voters

Crunchy Smegma

kiwifarms.net
Cortez, the gay romance partner of Mass Effect 3, just died in Phil's playthrough. The only way this is possible is if you never even bother talking to him throughout the game (you don't even have to scratch his leg, just fucking speak to him like two times)
So he's one of the only characters that Phil (completely) avoided in this lengthy-ass, stall-filled playthrough. Glad to know that insecurity is still alive and well.
He doesn't want to cheat on Kai Leng dood

DeeTracktor

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 04-44-25 Let's FINISH THE FIGHT Mass Effect 3 ENDGAME Stream Aug 2, 2...png

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 04-42-41 Let's FINISH THE FIGHT Mass Effect 3 ENDGAME Stream Aug 2, 2...png

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

Somethin' buggin' you?
kiwifarms.net
DSP stopped the gameplay 15minutes early to have a boomer segment.

View attachment 2405955
He has nothing to talk about so he's currently guilt-tripping people about the low Tips Goal and how it's the fan's fault that everyone's bored of this fucking playthrough that has taken him over two months to complete. Everyone's moved ahn from Mass Effect dood, it's sad, it's not my fault nothing I can do

Kheapathic

Stationary Lives Matter!!!
kiwifarms.net
Since he skipped 2 because ??? he's working with whatever the game defaults you into which is a romance with Liara but any time it comes up in dialogue he mashes through it because he's a married adult with a mature wife.
His claim was he played ME2 somewhat recently, so he didn't need to play it because it's only been a year or two IIRC.

Also... $24/150.

Cope, Seethe, and Turkey Burger.